Dr. Conrad Murray Faces Court Case Over Michael Jackson 'Genital Part' Comments [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]
By ambika thakur | December 3, 2013 11:03 AM EST
On November 25, 2013, right after being released from prison, Dr. Conrad Murray has made shocking revelations about him and Michael Jackson. According to the doctor, he had been so intimate with Michael that he even had to "hold his penis every night." Michael Jackson's family has demanded Dr Conrad Murray stop from talking about the late singer to the media after his contentious remarks in recent weeks.
According to TMZ report: A cease and desist letter was issued to Murray after comments that he "held Michael's penis every night" to fit a catheter.
"Your recent comments to the media about Mr. Jackson's medical treatment and ultimate death shamefully violate the physician-patient privilege under California law," stated the letter.
The Estate has also threatened to inform the medical board that Murray violated the "doctor-patient" confidentiality. Michael Jackson's Estate has also threatened to inform this defiance to medical board.
In the weird, incoherent interview, Dr. Conrad Murray portrayed Jackson's death as a gloomy picture. Murray pointed out that The King of Pop's final days had been filled with trepidation and self-oblivion. The doctor went on to add that Jackson had barely any control over his physical functions.
"He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours," said Murray in an interview with The Daily Mail.
"You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night. I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine. He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent."
The ex-physician also said, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."
Murray was found accountable of injecting Michael with an overdose of 'Propofol' that resulted in his death on June 25, 2009. He was convicted of involuntary killing and spent two years behind the bars.
In the interview, Murray also added that Michael was responsible for his own death. According to the doctor, Jackson had been giving himself fatal doses of anaesthesia.
"I did not kill Michael Jackson. He was a drug addict. Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson," stated Murray.
As for the claims that it was Murray who had given propofol to Jackson, Murray claims it was Jackson himself who ordered the drug.
Dr. Murray claimed Michael had pleaded with him for "milk" - Murray stated this was another word for 'propofol.' In the end, Murray "reluctantly gave the pop icon a minuscule" 25mg injection.
"I received a phone call at 11.07am, and when I left Michael at 11.20am, he had a normal heartbeat, his vital signs were good," said Murray.
"I left the room because I didn't want to disturb him. I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of propofol and injected himself. He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest," added Murray.
Watch: Dr Conrad Murray Says "I Had To Hold Michael Jackson's Penis Every Night"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 600 Videos Show Babies Raped by 32-year-old Home Carer
- AU’s Anti-Piracy Law is a Hollywood’s Wish List Coming True
- Details of John Travolta’s Gay Relationship w/ Pilot to be Heard in Court
- ACT Court Finds Former Parliament Speaker Peter Slipper Guilty of Dishonesty for Charging Wine Tour Cab Fare to Australian Taxpayers
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal