Dr. Conrad Murray Faces Court Case Over Michael Jackson 'Genital Part' Comments [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]
By ambika thakur | December 3, 2013 11:03 AM EST
On November 25, 2013, right after being released from prison, Dr. Conrad Murray has made shocking revelations about him and Michael Jackson. According to the doctor, he had been so intimate with Michael that he even had to "hold his penis every night." Michael Jackson's family has demanded Dr Conrad Murray stop from talking about the late singer to the media after his contentious remarks in recent weeks.
According to TMZ report: A cease and desist letter was issued to Murray after comments that he "held Michael's penis every night" to fit a catheter.
"Your recent comments to the media about Mr. Jackson's medical treatment and ultimate death shamefully violate the physician-patient privilege under California law," stated the letter.
The Estate has also threatened to inform the medical board that Murray violated the "doctor-patient" confidentiality. Michael Jackson's Estate has also threatened to inform this defiance to medical board.
In the weird, incoherent interview, Dr. Conrad Murray portrayed Jackson's death as a gloomy picture. Murray pointed out that The King of Pop's final days had been filled with trepidation and self-oblivion. The doctor went on to add that Jackson had barely any control over his physical functions.
"He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours," said Murray in an interview with The Daily Mail.
"You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night. I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine. He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent."
The ex-physician also said, "Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."
Murray was found accountable of injecting Michael with an overdose of 'Propofol' that resulted in his death on June 25, 2009. He was convicted of involuntary killing and spent two years behind the bars.
In the interview, Murray also added that Michael was responsible for his own death. According to the doctor, Jackson had been giving himself fatal doses of anaesthesia.
"I did not kill Michael Jackson. He was a drug addict. Michael Jackson accidentally killed Michael Jackson," stated Murray.
As for the claims that it was Murray who had given propofol to Jackson, Murray claims it was Jackson himself who ordered the drug.
Dr. Murray claimed Michael had pleaded with him for "milk" - Murray stated this was another word for 'propofol.' In the end, Murray "reluctantly gave the pop icon a minuscule" 25mg injection.
"I received a phone call at 11.07am, and when I left Michael at 11.20am, he had a normal heartbeat, his vital signs were good," said Murray.
"I left the room because I didn't want to disturb him. I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of propofol and injected himself. He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest," added Murray.
Watch: Dr Conrad Murray Says "I Had To Hold Michael Jackson's Penis Every Night"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Use Of ‘Iggy Azalea’ On Porn Site Shall Constitute Crime
- Islamic State: British PM Cameron To Call For Air Strike After Militants Beheaded David Haines
- Cult Linked To Missing NSW Brothers
- Vatican Car Has Cocaine and Cannabis
- Islamic State: UK Admits It Has No Power To Save Briton Alan Henning’s Head From Being Chopped
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect