Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov Relationship isn't the Real Thing
By Rachelle Corpuz | December 2, 2013 12:07 AM EST
Russian professional tennis player Ekaterina Bychkova doesn't think that the romantic relationship between Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov is the real thing, as reported by Tennisforum.com. Bychkova made the remark during an interview with the Russian press.
"Love is love, but the one between Sharapova and Dimitrov seems like public relations stuff," said Bychkova. "It is difficult to have a relationship when you are constantly traveling around the world," added Bychkova.
Truly, a long distance relationship can be tough but if both individuals involved in the relationship have love and respect for each other, in addition to making God as the centre of the relationship, then it should not be a dilemma. Why get caught up with simply physical aspects, like being closer together?
While it is true that some long-distance relationships do not work, there are millions of people with long distance relationships that actually work too. Just because something doesn't work for one couple doesn't mean that it will not work for another couple.
All throughout the second half of 2012, Sharapova and Dimitrov were rumoured to have been dating. However, the two love birds only made their relationship public after the 2013 Madrid Open. Their relationship might still be on the early stage, but who are we to really question how long they will last. If they are dating for public relations stuff, then who are they kidding?
Bychkova has really stated some strong assertions regarding Sharapova and her relationship with the 21-year-old Bulgarian tennis player. Bychkova also said during the interview that it will be difficult to predict how the 2014 tennis season will be for Sharapova. "Since her injury, a long stretch of the 2012 season missed, it is difficult to say how it will be," said Bychkova.
Bychkova currently ranks World No. 153.
Neither Sharapova nor Dimitrov has commented on the Bychkova's controversial remark. What do you think of Dimipova? It looks pretty real, don't you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- UFC President Dana White Says He is Very Excited for Anderson Silva’s Comeback in January
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Claims that Fabregas will Play Best Football Under Him
- 10 Celebrities Who Took The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Chris Pratt & LeBron James [VIDEOS]
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features