Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov Relationship isn't the Real Thing
By Rachelle Corpuz | December 2, 2013 12:07 AM EST
Russian professional tennis player Ekaterina Bychkova doesn't think that the romantic relationship between Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov is the real thing, as reported by Tennisforum.com. Bychkova made the remark during an interview with the Russian press.
"Love is love, but the one between Sharapova and Dimitrov seems like public relations stuff," said Bychkova. "It is difficult to have a relationship when you are constantly traveling around the world," added Bychkova.
Truly, a long distance relationship can be tough but if both individuals involved in the relationship have love and respect for each other, in addition to making God as the centre of the relationship, then it should not be a dilemma. Why get caught up with simply physical aspects, like being closer together?
While it is true that some long-distance relationships do not work, there are millions of people with long distance relationships that actually work too. Just because something doesn't work for one couple doesn't mean that it will not work for another couple.
All throughout the second half of 2012, Sharapova and Dimitrov were rumoured to have been dating. However, the two love birds only made their relationship public after the 2013 Madrid Open. Their relationship might still be on the early stage, but who are we to really question how long they will last. If they are dating for public relations stuff, then who are they kidding?
Bychkova has really stated some strong assertions regarding Sharapova and her relationship with the 21-year-old Bulgarian tennis player. Bychkova also said during the interview that it will be difficult to predict how the 2014 tennis season will be for Sharapova. "Since her injury, a long stretch of the 2012 season missed, it is difficult to say how it will be," said Bychkova.
Bychkova currently ranks World No. 153.
Neither Sharapova nor Dimitrov has commented on the Bychkova's controversial remark. What do you think of Dimipova? It looks pretty real, don't you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage