Grey’s Anatomy Season 10: Wedding Bells For April and Familiar Face Returns to Hospital
By arjun varma | November 30, 2013 8:37 PM EST
It's wedding season on Grey's Anatomy. Season 10, Episode 11 of the show, Man on the Moon, will feature April's (Sarah Drew) wedding to Matthew (Justin Bruening), that is, if everything goes smoothly.
Although fans may be wondering if April will actually go through with the wedding, given her romantic history with Jackson (Jesse Williams), TV Line reveals that April's three sisters Libby (Emily Happe, Days of Our Lives), Kimmie (Elizabeth Bond, Drop Dead Diva) and Alice (Grace Bannon, The Middle) will feature in the episode as guests who have come to assist their surgeon sister in her wedding preparations, as per a report in Fashion & Style.
TV Line adds: "Prediction: There's a hitch or two, but the wedding will happen."
In the last episode that aired on 21 November, it was seen that Kepner approaches Jackson and tells him that she seeks his blessings before she walks down the aisle. Although he does give her his blessings, he decides to keep away from the big day. But it remains to be seen whether Jackson will be able to "hold his peace" when the time comes.
Sarah Drew, who plays April, recently opened up to Wetpaint about her character's evolution:
"I think that my character has grown and blossomed," Drew said. "I think she started on Season 6 as sort of being a bit grating; really, cripplingly insecure; and kinda passive-aggressive ... not a very attractive character, in terms of her personality."
Reportedly, for the wedding episode, the cast is filming on a special location. It is speculated that the location being mentioned on tweets by the show's actors could be the place of Kepner's wedding and the mid-season finale.
Arizona played by Jessica Capshaw tweeted: "On location this morning in a super beautiful place...makes me pinch myself..."
As per speculation, it could be a farm where Kepner lived before she joined the Grey Sloan Hospital.
Episode 11, Man on the Moon, will air on Thursday, December 5. The episode synopsis reads:
"April's sisters arrive to help celebrate April's upcoming nuptials and quickly get on her nerves. Matthew and Jackson are forced to work together when they witness a terrible accident, Callie and Arizona work hard to reestablish their relationship and Cristina is pressured to live stream an upcoming surgery. Meanwhile, a familiar face returns to the hospital."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’