Grey’s Anatomy Season 10: Wedding Bells For April and Familiar Face Returns to Hospital
By arjun varma | November 30, 2013 8:37 PM EST
It's wedding season on Grey's Anatomy. Season 10, Episode 11 of the show, Man on the Moon, will feature April's (Sarah Drew) wedding to Matthew (Justin Bruening), that is, if everything goes smoothly.
Although fans may be wondering if April will actually go through with the wedding, given her romantic history with Jackson (Jesse Williams), TV Line reveals that April's three sisters Libby (Emily Happe, Days of Our Lives), Kimmie (Elizabeth Bond, Drop Dead Diva) and Alice (Grace Bannon, The Middle) will feature in the episode as guests who have come to assist their surgeon sister in her wedding preparations, as per a report in Fashion & Style.
TV Line adds: "Prediction: There's a hitch or two, but the wedding will happen."
In the last episode that aired on 21 November, it was seen that Kepner approaches Jackson and tells him that she seeks his blessings before she walks down the aisle. Although he does give her his blessings, he decides to keep away from the big day. But it remains to be seen whether Jackson will be able to "hold his peace" when the time comes.
Sarah Drew, who plays April, recently opened up to Wetpaint about her character's evolution:
"I think that my character has grown and blossomed," Drew said. "I think she started on Season 6 as sort of being a bit grating; really, cripplingly insecure; and kinda passive-aggressive ... not a very attractive character, in terms of her personality."
Reportedly, for the wedding episode, the cast is filming on a special location. It is speculated that the location being mentioned on tweets by the show's actors could be the place of Kepner's wedding and the mid-season finale.
Arizona played by Jessica Capshaw tweeted: "On location this morning in a super beautiful place...makes me pinch myself..."
As per speculation, it could be a farm where Kepner lived before she joined the Grey Sloan Hospital.
Episode 11, Man on the Moon, will air on Thursday, December 5. The episode synopsis reads:
"April's sisters arrive to help celebrate April's upcoming nuptials and quickly get on her nerves. Matthew and Jackson are forced to work together when they witness a terrible accident, Callie and Arizona work hard to reestablish their relationship and Cristina is pressured to live stream an upcoming surgery. Meanwhile, a familiar face returns to the hospital."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge