Grey’s Anatomy Season 10: Wedding Bells For April and Familiar Face Returns to Hospital
By arjun varma | November 30, 2013 8:37 PM EST
It's wedding season on Grey's Anatomy. Season 10, Episode 11 of the show, Man on the Moon, will feature April's (Sarah Drew) wedding to Matthew (Justin Bruening), that is, if everything goes smoothly.
Although fans may be wondering if April will actually go through with the wedding, given her romantic history with Jackson (Jesse Williams), TV Line reveals that April's three sisters Libby (Emily Happe, Days of Our Lives), Kimmie (Elizabeth Bond, Drop Dead Diva) and Alice (Grace Bannon, The Middle) will feature in the episode as guests who have come to assist their surgeon sister in her wedding preparations, as per a report in Fashion & Style.
TV Line adds: "Prediction: There's a hitch or two, but the wedding will happen."
In the last episode that aired on 21 November, it was seen that Kepner approaches Jackson and tells him that she seeks his blessings before she walks down the aisle. Although he does give her his blessings, he decides to keep away from the big day. But it remains to be seen whether Jackson will be able to "hold his peace" when the time comes.
Sarah Drew, who plays April, recently opened up to Wetpaint about her character's evolution:
"I think that my character has grown and blossomed," Drew said. "I think she started on Season 6 as sort of being a bit grating; really, cripplingly insecure; and kinda passive-aggressive ... not a very attractive character, in terms of her personality."
Reportedly, for the wedding episode, the cast is filming on a special location. It is speculated that the location being mentioned on tweets by the show's actors could be the place of Kepner's wedding and the mid-season finale.
Arizona played by Jessica Capshaw tweeted: "On location this morning in a super beautiful place...makes me pinch myself..."
As per speculation, it could be a farm where Kepner lived before she joined the Grey Sloan Hospital.
Episode 11, Man on the Moon, will air on Thursday, December 5. The episode synopsis reads:
"April's sisters arrive to help celebrate April's upcoming nuptials and quickly get on her nerves. Matthew and Jackson are forced to work together when they witness a terrible accident, Callie and Arizona work hard to reestablish their relationship and Cristina is pressured to live stream an upcoming surgery. Meanwhile, a familiar face returns to the hospital."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build