'Teen Wolf' Season 3B: Cast Members Tease Surprises and Darker Stories, Watch MTV's Released Teaser Videos Featuring Stiles, Allison and Scott [VIDEOS]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 29, 2013 7:32 PM EST
MTV's teaser videos for "Teen Wolf" Season 3B has been released and it shows scary and disorienting scenes. According to the TV.com report, the theme for the season's second-half will be called "Lose your mind" with the video clips featuring Stiles (Dylan O'Brien), Allison (Crystal Reed) and Scott (Tyler Posey) who went through a triple suicide mission in order to save their parents.
The "Teen Wolf" cast members teased that viewers can expect more surprises and darker stories when the TV series return for the second-half of Season 3 in 2014. The video interview in the Hypable report have Bianca Lawson, Max and Charlie Carver and Holland Roden all commenting on what will happen next in the 12 more episodes of "Teen Wolf" Season 3.
Bianca Lawson, who portrays guidance counselor Marin Morrell, revealed that the season's second-half will be "even darker" for the characters. When asked about what's next for her character, the actress revealed that viewers will be seeing more of her.
"You're going to see her in new situations. Where she really stands is going to be more clear," Ms Lawson stated to Celebified. Max Carver, who portrays Alpha werewolf Aiden, put an emphasis on Bianca Lawson's revelation about the upcoming Season 3B being darker.
"The Nemeton has opened, and the world looks completely different. You can certainly expect some surprises," the actor teased. Actress Holland Roden confirmed as well the darkness of "Teen Wolf" Season 3B but relationships are what she discussed more.
Max Carver, who is Holland Roden's on-screen interest, previously stated that a love triangle is not happening between his character, Lydia and Stiles. However, the 27-year-old actress claims that there is definitely one going on.
Furthermore, Ms Roden even hopes that her relationship with Aiden could be explored more. Another interesting detail that the actress shared is the arrival of a new girl in town. Ms Roden teased: "There's a new girl in town, and [Lydia] puts up the Tracy Flick wall, and it's not very nice to the new girl." Could the new girl in town be the love interest of Stiles in "Teen Wolf" Season 3B?
The second half of "Teen Wolf" Season 3 is scheduled to return on Monday, January 6, 2014, at 10/9c.
More Entertainment Articles to Read:
Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson Almost Quit Portraying 'Harry Potter' Movie Roles - [READ]
Katy Perry Racist Geisha Dress: Stylist Explains the Singer's Geisha-Inspired Outfit and Performance at the 2013 American Music Awards [PHOTO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales