UFO Sightings: UFO Photo in North Devon Journal Made Witnesses Share Their UFO Sighting Reports
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 29, 2013 3:15 PM EST
The North Devon Journal published a strange photo that photographer Rob Tibbles captured on their November 24 story titled "Is this a UFO spotted in the skies above North Devon?" Afterwards, witnesses across the English region contacted the journal to share their strange UFO sighting reports in the North Devon skies.
Rob Tibbles took photos from the Fullabrook wind farm. The photographer was having a look at his pictures when he noticed the strange object hovering on one of the turbines. According to the Open Minds report, the North Devon Journal described the unidentified flying object as "grey in colour, quite large and of an oval shape."
Additionally, the journal decided to contact Chivenor's 22 Squadron search-and-rescue crew to investigate on the sighting. However, no reports on UFO sightings were filed that day in the area.
The witnesses that shared their UFO sightings either claimed they saw the same strange object found on Mr Tibbles' photo or a similar one. A woman named Erica Whiteley contacted the North Devon Journal to share that her husband spotted a strange object above Fullabrook.
Ms Whiteley recounted: "He spotted a strange bright object in the sky on Friday evening at about 5pm. Looking from Swimbridge across to Barnstaple in the direction of the wind turbines. He said it was unusually bright and of similar shape to that in your picture and he was joking around saying he had seen a UFO... When I saw your photo, I couldn't believe it, I thought he was just over exaggerating."
Witness Matt Naughton revealed to the journal that he was driving to Torrington on Thursday night when he saw the strange bright lights up above and further described the experience as very creepy. Another witness, Jacqueline Leighton Boyce, made contact with the North Devon Journal for her UFO sighting report on a strange, very large and bright object in the sky.
"I too saw a strange very large bright thing in the sky on Saturday November 23 about dusk time," Jacqueline shared after seeing the Journal's feature story. The witness even filmed the strange and bright thing that she saw with the help of a friend slowing down the video in order to track the light's movement.
Credit: YouTube.com/Adam Bird
More Articles to Read:
2013 Comet ISON: Where to Best View 'Comet of the Century' on November 28 - [READ]
2013 Comet ISON: NASA's MESSENGER Spacecraft Detect and Capture Images of Comet ISON and Encke - [READ]
GOCE Satellite: European Space Agency's Satellite Plunges to Earth, Debris Caused No Damage Near Falkland Islands - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- HIV Cure: First Effective Cure to Have Long-Term Remission; 3 Factors to Check on Inactive Virus
- Coming Soon: AntiViral Gel in Condoms to Kill HIV Virus
- Melbourne Man Gives Up Sex For a Year; Donates £50,000 in Charity
- FDA Prioritises Review of ‘Abuse-Deterrent’ Painkiller
- Tree of 40 Fruit: A Tree That Produces 40 Fruits in New York
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People