UFO Sightings: UFO Photo in North Devon Journal Made Witnesses Share Their UFO Sighting Reports
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 29, 2013 3:15 PM EST
The North Devon Journal published a strange photo that photographer Rob Tibbles captured on their November 24 story titled "Is this a UFO spotted in the skies above North Devon?" Afterwards, witnesses across the English region contacted the journal to share their strange UFO sighting reports in the North Devon skies.
Rob Tibbles took photos from the Fullabrook wind farm. The photographer was having a look at his pictures when he noticed the strange object hovering on one of the turbines. According to the Open Minds report, the North Devon Journal described the unidentified flying object as "grey in colour, quite large and of an oval shape."
Additionally, the journal decided to contact Chivenor's 22 Squadron search-and-rescue crew to investigate on the sighting. However, no reports on UFO sightings were filed that day in the area.
The witnesses that shared their UFO sightings either claimed they saw the same strange object found on Mr Tibbles' photo or a similar one. A woman named Erica Whiteley contacted the North Devon Journal to share that her husband spotted a strange object above Fullabrook.
Ms Whiteley recounted: "He spotted a strange bright object in the sky on Friday evening at about 5pm. Looking from Swimbridge across to Barnstaple in the direction of the wind turbines. He said it was unusually bright and of similar shape to that in your picture and he was joking around saying he had seen a UFO... When I saw your photo, I couldn't believe it, I thought he was just over exaggerating."
Witness Matt Naughton revealed to the journal that he was driving to Torrington on Thursday night when he saw the strange bright lights up above and further described the experience as very creepy. Another witness, Jacqueline Leighton Boyce, made contact with the North Devon Journal for her UFO sighting report on a strange, very large and bright object in the sky.
"I too saw a strange very large bright thing in the sky on Saturday November 23 about dusk time," Jacqueline shared after seeing the Journal's feature story. The witness even filmed the strange and bright thing that she saw with the help of a friend slowing down the video in order to track the light's movement.
Credit: YouTube.com/Adam Bird
More Articles to Read:
2013 Comet ISON: Where to Best View 'Comet of the Century' on November 28 - [READ]
2013 Comet ISON: NASA's MESSENGER Spacecraft Detect and Capture Images of Comet ISON and Encke - [READ]
GOCE Satellite: European Space Agency's Satellite Plunges to Earth, Debris Caused No Damage Near Falkland Islands - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Woman Claiming To Be Former NASA Employee Says She Saw Humans Walking On Mars In 1979
- More Artefacts Found in Greece's Mystery Tomb
- 'Meatspace': Lamb Chop Sent Into Space Returns To Earth [Watch Video]
- Dinosaur Discovery 2014: New Dinosaur Species Found Inside A Canadian Museum
- Underwater Robotics Measures Thickness Of Antarctic Sea Ice
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments