Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov on a Rollercoaster Ride on Disneyland [VIDEO]
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 29, 2013 12:35 PM EST
On Nov 18, Maria Sharapova posted a picture of her with Minnie Mouse on her Twitter account. She sure knows how to take some time off her training and satisfy the little kid in her by visiting the world's most famous theme park.
The first time that she shared her Disneyland experience, she didn't reveal that her boyfriend Bulgarian tennis player was actually with her. On Tuesday, she posted a video of her on a rollercoaster ride on her Facebook wall. It was a little difficult to make out where she was on the video. There was a blonde girl sitting on the second seat, so we suppose it was Sharapova. There was also a guy sitting beside her who, according to Standartnews.com, was Dimitrov.
Watch the video below.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Chris Prince
Unlike most celebrity couple who are often photographed together or often share their pictures to social media Web sites, Sharapova and Dimitrov has not really been keen on letting the general public be a part of their relationship. Their romantic connection has been going steady, despite the age difference. She is four years older than Dimitrov.
In an interview with USA Today, Sharapova opened up about dating Dimitrov for the first time. "It is about finding the person where you can be yourself all the time," she said. "Where you are at ease with being younger girl, the older girl, the mature girl, and the person understands you," she added.
"Maybe it makes me really young too, inside, which is good," said Sharapova on her relationship with Dimitrov.
A lot of tennis enthusiasts are waiting for Sharapova to come back on the tennis court. After missing most of the 2013 tennis season, the Russian tennis hottie has constantly been training hard. Her fans can undeniably expect a huge comeback from her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Striker Disappointed with Cesc Fabregas Sale to Chelsea
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools