Robert Pattinson Hits American Music Awards After Party: Kristen Stewart Thanksgiving Dinner Plans For A Relationship That's Strictly Physical?
By Vanessa Francisco | November 28, 2013 11:53 AM EST
Robert Pattinson may not have gone to the American Music Awards but the Twilight hunk sure went to the after parties as he was spotted at the Chateau Marmont on Sunday night even without Kristen Stewart around.
The 27-year-old British actor is a regular at the celebrity hangout, Chateau Marmont and it isn't really a surprise that he went there to party following the star studded AMA that took place earlier in the night at the LA Nokia Theatre.
Rob was spotted arriving around midnight in a black leather jacket and beanie hat, smoking with a group of friends on the terrace. Jennifer Lopez who performed at the AMAs earlier that night also hit the party as did former US X Factor host L.A. Reid and Akon.
Despite reports that Rob and Kristen are secretly back together, there was no sign of Kristen that night and they haven't been seen together for a couple of weeks already. Fans got excited when Rob and Kristen were seen driving in convoy in Beverly Hills last Oct. as this was the first time they were spotted together since they broke up in May.
Despite rumours, Rob and Kristen's friends have spilled that their recent meeting was just an attempt to smooth their bitter split and it is nothing more than that. They say there was a lot of animosity after the split and claim that both have gradually moved on and gotten over it. Rob and Kristen are cordial now but honestly believe they will not get back together.
But Kristen is reportedly preparing some homemade English feast for Robert and their friends this Thanksgiving. "Kristen is making four different kinds of desserts with her mom: Pumpkin cream cheese pie, peach crumble," says Kristen's friend on HollywoodLife. "Two desserts are specifically for Rob - Jam rolly-polly pudding with homemade custard and traditional British sherry trifle."
Kristen is also said to make a few dishes that Rob grew up with like cauliflower cheese and roasted parsnip and Yorkshire pudding. While Kristen is putting her all to this dinner, will Rob finally accept her back?
Some speculates that Robert and Kristen are hooking up just like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez and fun times in bed don't equate to a full-on emotional reconciliation. Reports say Kristen is interested in getting back together but Rob is very hesitant that for the meantime they could just be friends with benefits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People