Robert Pattinson Torn Over Family And Love
By ambika thakur | November 27, 2013 11:46 PM EST
Robert Pattinson has recently had a tough time deciding whether to spend holidays with Kristen Stewart or with his family in England.
Even though he has forgiven and forgotten Stewart for her past mistakes, his family still hasn't moved over her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson family wants Stewart out of his life for good, especially his sisters allegedly don't support of his rekindled romance with the actress. Now he must decide who to spend the holidays with - the love of his life or his doting family.
As Life & Style magazine reported, before the couple got back together he had already planned his holidays and now he is in chaos how to please everyone in his life.
"He's supposed to go home to London for Christmas, but Kristen wants him to stay with her in L. He's torn," a source told the magazine.
Pattinson's family is upset that he's taken Stewart back after all the infidelity drama she has with him.
Both his sisters, Lizzy Pattinson and Victoria Pattinson, are more than ever cynical about rekindled Robsten romance, and they think that the actress is trying to split Pattinson away from his own family.
"They can't stand Kristen; his family is terrified that he'll never get away from her. They think she's bad news," the source explained.
Pattinson's family means the world to him, "but there's something about Kristen that he just can't resist," the source added
However the "Twilight" co-stars celebrating Thanksgiving together and Stewart will be making some mouth-watering traditional English dishes on the holiday, a source close to Kirsten told HollywoodLife.com.
"Rob's off to film his next movie right after Thanksgiving, so it's not like he's going to have to keep his relationship with Kristen a secret anyway. They plan on keeping in touch via Skype, etc. They have done the long-distance thing before," the source added.
What do you think should Rob spend the holidays with Kristen or with his family?
Watch: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reunite
Read more about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love story:
Robert Pattinson's Latest Interview: Why He Broke Up With Kristen Stewart [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read HERE!
Robsten Affair: Is Robert Pattinson still obsessed with Kristen Stewart? Read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart apparently 'Can't Live Without' Each Other [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson Will Always Love Kristen Stewart? [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] HERE!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6