Robert Pattinson Torn Over Family And Love
By ambika thakur | November 27, 2013 11:46 PM EST
Robert Pattinson has recently had a tough time deciding whether to spend holidays with Kristen Stewart or with his family in England.
Even though he has forgiven and forgotten Stewart for her past mistakes, his family still hasn't moved over her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson family wants Stewart out of his life for good, especially his sisters allegedly don't support of his rekindled romance with the actress. Now he must decide who to spend the holidays with - the love of his life or his doting family.
As Life & Style magazine reported, before the couple got back together he had already planned his holidays and now he is in chaos how to please everyone in his life.
"He's supposed to go home to London for Christmas, but Kristen wants him to stay with her in L. He's torn," a source told the magazine.
Pattinson's family is upset that he's taken Stewart back after all the infidelity drama she has with him.
Both his sisters, Lizzy Pattinson and Victoria Pattinson, are more than ever cynical about rekindled Robsten romance, and they think that the actress is trying to split Pattinson away from his own family.
"They can't stand Kristen; his family is terrified that he'll never get away from her. They think she's bad news," the source explained.
Pattinson's family means the world to him, "but there's something about Kristen that he just can't resist," the source added
However the "Twilight" co-stars celebrating Thanksgiving together and Stewart will be making some mouth-watering traditional English dishes on the holiday, a source close to Kirsten told HollywoodLife.com.
"Rob's off to film his next movie right after Thanksgiving, so it's not like he's going to have to keep his relationship with Kristen a secret anyway. They plan on keeping in touch via Skype, etc. They have done the long-distance thing before," the source added.
What do you think should Rob spend the holidays with Kristen or with his family?
Watch: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reunite
Read more about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love story:
Robert Pattinson's Latest Interview: Why He Broke Up With Kristen Stewart [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read HERE!
Robsten Affair: Is Robert Pattinson still obsessed with Kristen Stewart? Read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart apparently 'Can't Live Without' Each Other [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson Will Always Love Kristen Stewart? [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] HERE!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’