Robert Pattinson Torn Over Family And Love
By ambika thakur | November 27, 2013 11:46 PM EST
Robert Pattinson has recently had a tough time deciding whether to spend holidays with Kristen Stewart or with his family in England.
Even though he has forgiven and forgotten Stewart for her past mistakes, his family still hasn't moved over her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson family wants Stewart out of his life for good, especially his sisters allegedly don't support of his rekindled romance with the actress. Now he must decide who to spend the holidays with - the love of his life or his doting family.
As Life & Style magazine reported, before the couple got back together he had already planned his holidays and now he is in chaos how to please everyone in his life.
"He's supposed to go home to London for Christmas, but Kristen wants him to stay with her in L. He's torn," a source told the magazine.
Pattinson's family is upset that he's taken Stewart back after all the infidelity drama she has with him.
Both his sisters, Lizzy Pattinson and Victoria Pattinson, are more than ever cynical about rekindled Robsten romance, and they think that the actress is trying to split Pattinson away from his own family.
"They can't stand Kristen; his family is terrified that he'll never get away from her. They think she's bad news," the source explained.
Pattinson's family means the world to him, "but there's something about Kristen that he just can't resist," the source added
However the "Twilight" co-stars celebrating Thanksgiving together and Stewart will be making some mouth-watering traditional English dishes on the holiday, a source close to Kirsten told HollywoodLife.com.
"Rob's off to film his next movie right after Thanksgiving, so it's not like he's going to have to keep his relationship with Kristen a secret anyway. They plan on keeping in touch via Skype, etc. They have done the long-distance thing before," the source added.
What do you think should Rob spend the holidays with Kristen or with his family?
Watch: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reunite
Read more about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love story:
Robert Pattinson's Latest Interview: Why He Broke Up With Kristen Stewart [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read HERE!
Robsten Affair: Is Robert Pattinson still obsessed with Kristen Stewart? Read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart apparently 'Can't Live Without' Each Other [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson Will Always Love Kristen Stewart? [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] HERE!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People