Robert Pattinson Torn Over Family And Love
By ambika thakur | November 27, 2013 11:46 PM EST
Robert Pattinson has recently had a tough time deciding whether to spend holidays with Kristen Stewart or with his family in England.
Even though he has forgiven and forgotten Stewart for her past mistakes, his family still hasn't moved over her cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders.
Pattinson family wants Stewart out of his life for good, especially his sisters allegedly don't support of his rekindled romance with the actress. Now he must decide who to spend the holidays with - the love of his life or his doting family.
As Life & Style magazine reported, before the couple got back together he had already planned his holidays and now he is in chaos how to please everyone in his life.
"He's supposed to go home to London for Christmas, but Kristen wants him to stay with her in L. He's torn," a source told the magazine.
Pattinson's family is upset that he's taken Stewart back after all the infidelity drama she has with him.
Both his sisters, Lizzy Pattinson and Victoria Pattinson, are more than ever cynical about rekindled Robsten romance, and they think that the actress is trying to split Pattinson away from his own family.
"They can't stand Kristen; his family is terrified that he'll never get away from her. They think she's bad news," the source explained.
Pattinson's family means the world to him, "but there's something about Kristen that he just can't resist," the source added
However the "Twilight" co-stars celebrating Thanksgiving together and Stewart will be making some mouth-watering traditional English dishes on the holiday, a source close to Kirsten told HollywoodLife.com.
"Rob's off to film his next movie right after Thanksgiving, so it's not like he's going to have to keep his relationship with Kristen a secret anyway. They plan on keeping in touch via Skype, etc. They have done the long-distance thing before," the source added.
What do you think should Rob spend the holidays with Kristen or with his family?
Watch: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Reunite
Read more about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love story:
Robert Pattinson's Latest Interview: Why He Broke Up With Kristen Stewart [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read HERE!
Robsten Affair: Is Robert Pattinson still obsessed with Kristen Stewart? Read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart apparently 'Can't Live Without' Each Other [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson Will Always Love Kristen Stewart? [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] HERE!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015