NBA Players with the Worst Tattoos
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 27, 2013 3:02 PM EST
There are many reasons why people get tattoos. Tattoos are loaded with history. People get inked for artistic freedom, self-expression, and even just to get attention. However, nobody loves tattoos more than NBA players. Here are some of the NBA players with the worst tattoos, as reported by Radaronline.com
Andersen probably has the most number of tattoos in the basketball league. He has gained a multitude of followers inspired by his head-to-toe brightly-coloured tattoos, aside from his Mohawk haircut and trademark wing-flapping hustle. He became a victim of a hoax regarding Internet crimes against children. In July 2013, Andersen signed a one-year contract with Miami Heat.
In 2011, Kirilenko got a massive reptile tattoo on his back. Some say that the tattoo is a little off for the Russian basketball player. Kirilenko has signed a two-year contract with the Brooklyn Nets on July 12, 2013.
Haslem had the entire Florida map inked on his back. He currently plays for the Miami Heat.
Boozer has two large tattoos on his left and right arms. He has a grizzly bear tattooed on his left arm. On his right arm is a tattoo of a basketball player standing in front of a mountain with the words that read God's Will. Boozer has stated that his tattoos represent his home state of Alaska. Boozer became a part of the Chicago Bulls in 2010.
Smith is known for his tattoos. His got his back covered with different characters involving women, clowns, basketball players, and hip-hop singers. He is signed with the New York Knicks. In September, Smith was suspended for violating NBA's anti-drug policy.
Nelson currently plays for Orlando Magic. He has a tattoo which reads All Eyes on Me on his back.
Barnes has spider web tattoos on one arm that go all the way to the elbow. Barnes plays small forward for the Los Angeles Clippers. He just had a surgery done on his left eye because of a torn retina on Thursday evening so he will be out for a couple of weeks following the surgery.
We can't really judge them by the color of their skin, and we mean literally. These basketball personalities get tattoos to symbolize things in their life that are important and special to them. Each tattoo tells a story.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related