NBA Players with the Worst Tattoos
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 27, 2013 3:02 PM EST
There are many reasons why people get tattoos. Tattoos are loaded with history. People get inked for artistic freedom, self-expression, and even just to get attention. However, nobody loves tattoos more than NBA players. Here are some of the NBA players with the worst tattoos, as reported by Radaronline.com
Andersen probably has the most number of tattoos in the basketball league. He has gained a multitude of followers inspired by his head-to-toe brightly-coloured tattoos, aside from his Mohawk haircut and trademark wing-flapping hustle. He became a victim of a hoax regarding Internet crimes against children. In July 2013, Andersen signed a one-year contract with Miami Heat.
In 2011, Kirilenko got a massive reptile tattoo on his back. Some say that the tattoo is a little off for the Russian basketball player. Kirilenko has signed a two-year contract with the Brooklyn Nets on July 12, 2013.
Haslem had the entire Florida map inked on his back. He currently plays for the Miami Heat.
Boozer has two large tattoos on his left and right arms. He has a grizzly bear tattooed on his left arm. On his right arm is a tattoo of a basketball player standing in front of a mountain with the words that read God's Will. Boozer has stated that his tattoos represent his home state of Alaska. Boozer became a part of the Chicago Bulls in 2010.
Smith is known for his tattoos. His got his back covered with different characters involving women, clowns, basketball players, and hip-hop singers. He is signed with the New York Knicks. In September, Smith was suspended for violating NBA's anti-drug policy.
Nelson currently plays for Orlando Magic. He has a tattoo which reads All Eyes on Me on his back.
Barnes has spider web tattoos on one arm that go all the way to the elbow. Barnes plays small forward for the Los Angeles Clippers. He just had a surgery done on his left eye because of a torn retina on Thursday evening so he will be out for a couple of weeks following the surgery.
We can't really judge them by the color of their skin, and we mean literally. These basketball personalities get tattoos to symbolize things in their life that are important and special to them. Each tattoo tells a story.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia