NBA Players with the Worst Tattoos
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 27, 2013 3:02 PM EST
There are many reasons why people get tattoos. Tattoos are loaded with history. People get inked for artistic freedom, self-expression, and even just to get attention. However, nobody loves tattoos more than NBA players. Here are some of the NBA players with the worst tattoos, as reported by Radaronline.com
Andersen probably has the most number of tattoos in the basketball league. He has gained a multitude of followers inspired by his head-to-toe brightly-coloured tattoos, aside from his Mohawk haircut and trademark wing-flapping hustle. He became a victim of a hoax regarding Internet crimes against children. In July 2013, Andersen signed a one-year contract with Miami Heat.
In 2011, Kirilenko got a massive reptile tattoo on his back. Some say that the tattoo is a little off for the Russian basketball player. Kirilenko has signed a two-year contract with the Brooklyn Nets on July 12, 2013.
Haslem had the entire Florida map inked on his back. He currently plays for the Miami Heat.
Boozer has two large tattoos on his left and right arms. He has a grizzly bear tattooed on his left arm. On his right arm is a tattoo of a basketball player standing in front of a mountain with the words that read God's Will. Boozer has stated that his tattoos represent his home state of Alaska. Boozer became a part of the Chicago Bulls in 2010.
Smith is known for his tattoos. His got his back covered with different characters involving women, clowns, basketball players, and hip-hop singers. He is signed with the New York Knicks. In September, Smith was suspended for violating NBA's anti-drug policy.
Nelson currently plays for Orlando Magic. He has a tattoo which reads All Eyes on Me on his back.
Barnes has spider web tattoos on one arm that go all the way to the elbow. Barnes plays small forward for the Los Angeles Clippers. He just had a surgery done on his left eye because of a torn retina on Thursday evening so he will be out for a couple of weeks following the surgery.
We can't really judge them by the color of their skin, and we mean literally. These basketball personalities get tattoos to symbolize things in their life that are important and special to them. Each tattoo tells a story.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Manchester United Owners Set To Sell Club In £3B Deal After Acquiring Cristiano Ronaldo, Report Says
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes