'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Ghostfacers to Return in Second Half of Season 9, More Episode Titles Revealed
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 26, 2013 3:41 PM EST
"Supernatural" Season 9 will reportedly bring back the Ghostfacers in the second half of the season set to air in January 2014. The Screen Fad report claims they have confirmed the return of actors A.J. Buckley and Travis Wester in the CW TV series from the "Supernatural" convention held in Burbank over the weekend.
A.J. Buckley and Travis Wester will be returning as their Ghostfacers characters known as Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spangler, respectively. However, the detail on what episode the duo will appear is currently under wraps.
The Ghostfacers made their first appearance in "Supernatural" during Season 1's "Hell House" episode where they came across the Winchester brothers during their ghost hunt. Then, they came back in Season 3 with the episode "Ghostfacers" filmed in a documentary style.
The Ghostfacers were last seen in Season 4 with the episode title "It's a Terrible Life" where Sam Wesson (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Smith (Jensen Ackles) watched their ghost hunting videos. Additionally, the duo appeared in the Ghostfacers' ten-episode Web series that aired on the CW network's Web site.
The Ghostfacers are considered to be the "longest, surviving and recurring" characters of "Supernatural." Fans will be excited to find out what situation will make Sam and Dean Winchester cross paths once again with the Ghostfacers and how they will interact in solving a mysterious case.
In the meantime, the Cartermatt.com report has revealed the titles for "Supernatural" Season 9's upcoming Episode 14 and 15. However, the titles that came from the SpoilerTV report appears to be plain or do not sound catchy this time compared to the previous episode titles that the TV series had.
Episode 14 will be called "Old Friends" after the title change from "Nowhere to Go But Down." The upcoming episode title suggests that another familiar face could be returning in "Supernatural" Season 9. On the other hand, the Episode 15 title is "Back in Black" where Sam and Dean could be dealing with death or evil based on the colour option in the title.
"Supernatural" Season 9 airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. EST on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Sam and Dean Winchester Joins Chastity Group, Episode 8 'Rock and a Hard Place' Sneak Peek Video Released [VIDEO] - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Second Sneak Peek Video for Episode 7 'Bad Boys,' Synopsis for Episodes 8, 9 Released [VIDEO] - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: See Promo Video for Episode 7 'Bad Boys,' Erin Karpluk Guest Stars as Dean Winchester's Old Girlfriend [VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June