‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Ep. 9 SPOILERS: Penny’s Las Vegas Wedding in ‘The Thanksgiving Decoupling’ [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | November 21, 2013 6:52 PM EST
It is thanksgiving time in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. "The Thanksgiving Decoupling" is the ninth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. Ms Wolowitz has invited everyone to her house for the thanksgiving dinner. Sheldon finds that an awful idea as it ruins his tradition of eating awful food prepared by Leonard.
The gang will come together at Ms Wolowitz's house. It is Raj who dons the head chef hat as it seems Howard's mom is not keeping well. Amy and Bernadette will join him in the kitchen. In one of the sneak peeks, one can see Raj telling Howard and Bernadette that it wouldn't be thanksgiving without an "Indian providing the food."
According to the Wiki spoiler, Howard's father-in-law, Mike, is also there for the thanksgiving dinner. Bernadette's mother has taken a trip to Arizona. Howard tries to bond with Mike, unsuccessfully. It is Sheldon who ends-up boding with Howard's father-in-law as he knows more about football than Howard. Sheldon gets a beer from Mike. A drunk Sheldon is going to hit Amy's rear. It may hurt but Amy has no complaints. Amy is likely to see it as a sign of sexual attention from her boy-friend.
In the episode, Penny will tell Leonard about her Thanksgiving getaway with Zack Johnson in Las Vegas, a few years ago. According to the Wiki spoilers, Penny and Zack had gone drinking, gambling and also got married. To Leonard's shock, Penny is going to disclose what she thinks was a fake wedding ceremony. Leonards finds out that she got married in a wedding chapel, which according to Penny was a fake. Leonard is going to make Penny annul the wedding as wedding chapels are real, which makes Penny a married woman. Zack is also likely to come to the Thanksgiving dinner to sign the annulment papers.
"Sheldon protests when the gang drags him to Mrs. Wolowitz's house for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, Penny and Leonard must deal with a mistake from her past," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 9: "The Thanksgiving Decoupling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date