‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Ep. 9 SPOILERS: Penny’s Las Vegas Wedding in ‘The Thanksgiving Decoupling’ [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | November 21, 2013 6:52 PM EST
It is thanksgiving time in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. "The Thanksgiving Decoupling" is the ninth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. Ms Wolowitz has invited everyone to her house for the thanksgiving dinner. Sheldon finds that an awful idea as it ruins his tradition of eating awful food prepared by Leonard.
The gang will come together at Ms Wolowitz's house. It is Raj who dons the head chef hat as it seems Howard's mom is not keeping well. Amy and Bernadette will join him in the kitchen. In one of the sneak peeks, one can see Raj telling Howard and Bernadette that it wouldn't be thanksgiving without an "Indian providing the food."
According to the Wiki spoiler, Howard's father-in-law, Mike, is also there for the thanksgiving dinner. Bernadette's mother has taken a trip to Arizona. Howard tries to bond with Mike, unsuccessfully. It is Sheldon who ends-up boding with Howard's father-in-law as he knows more about football than Howard. Sheldon gets a beer from Mike. A drunk Sheldon is going to hit Amy's rear. It may hurt but Amy has no complaints. Amy is likely to see it as a sign of sexual attention from her boy-friend.
In the episode, Penny will tell Leonard about her Thanksgiving getaway with Zack Johnson in Las Vegas, a few years ago. According to the Wiki spoilers, Penny and Zack had gone drinking, gambling and also got married. To Leonard's shock, Penny is going to disclose what she thinks was a fake wedding ceremony. Leonards finds out that she got married in a wedding chapel, which according to Penny was a fake. Leonard is going to make Penny annul the wedding as wedding chapels are real, which makes Penny a married woman. Zack is also likely to come to the Thanksgiving dinner to sign the annulment papers.
"Sheldon protests when the gang drags him to Mrs. Wolowitz's house for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, Penny and Leonard must deal with a mistake from her past," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 9: "The Thanksgiving Decoupling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy