‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Ep. 9 SPOILERS: Penny’s Las Vegas Wedding in ‘The Thanksgiving Decoupling’ [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | November 21, 2013 6:52 PM EST
It is thanksgiving time in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. "The Thanksgiving Decoupling" is the ninth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. Ms Wolowitz has invited everyone to her house for the thanksgiving dinner. Sheldon finds that an awful idea as it ruins his tradition of eating awful food prepared by Leonard.
The gang will come together at Ms Wolowitz's house. It is Raj who dons the head chef hat as it seems Howard's mom is not keeping well. Amy and Bernadette will join him in the kitchen. In one of the sneak peeks, one can see Raj telling Howard and Bernadette that it wouldn't be thanksgiving without an "Indian providing the food."
According to the Wiki spoiler, Howard's father-in-law, Mike, is also there for the thanksgiving dinner. Bernadette's mother has taken a trip to Arizona. Howard tries to bond with Mike, unsuccessfully. It is Sheldon who ends-up boding with Howard's father-in-law as he knows more about football than Howard. Sheldon gets a beer from Mike. A drunk Sheldon is going to hit Amy's rear. It may hurt but Amy has no complaints. Amy is likely to see it as a sign of sexual attention from her boy-friend.
In the episode, Penny will tell Leonard about her Thanksgiving getaway with Zack Johnson in Las Vegas, a few years ago. According to the Wiki spoilers, Penny and Zack had gone drinking, gambling and also got married. To Leonard's shock, Penny is going to disclose what she thinks was a fake wedding ceremony. Leonards finds out that she got married in a wedding chapel, which according to Penny was a fake. Leonard is going to make Penny annul the wedding as wedding chapels are real, which makes Penny a married woman. Zack is also likely to come to the Thanksgiving dinner to sign the annulment papers.
"Sheldon protests when the gang drags him to Mrs. Wolowitz's house for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, Penny and Leonard must deal with a mistake from her past," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 9: "The Thanksgiving Decoupling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine