‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Ep. 9 SPOILERS: Penny’s Las Vegas Wedding in ‘The Thanksgiving Decoupling’ [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | November 21, 2013 6:52 PM EST
It is thanksgiving time in "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. "The Thanksgiving Decoupling" is the ninth episode of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7. Ms Wolowitz has invited everyone to her house for the thanksgiving dinner. Sheldon finds that an awful idea as it ruins his tradition of eating awful food prepared by Leonard.
The gang will come together at Ms Wolowitz's house. It is Raj who dons the head chef hat as it seems Howard's mom is not keeping well. Amy and Bernadette will join him in the kitchen. In one of the sneak peeks, one can see Raj telling Howard and Bernadette that it wouldn't be thanksgiving without an "Indian providing the food."
According to the Wiki spoiler, Howard's father-in-law, Mike, is also there for the thanksgiving dinner. Bernadette's mother has taken a trip to Arizona. Howard tries to bond with Mike, unsuccessfully. It is Sheldon who ends-up boding with Howard's father-in-law as he knows more about football than Howard. Sheldon gets a beer from Mike. A drunk Sheldon is going to hit Amy's rear. It may hurt but Amy has no complaints. Amy is likely to see it as a sign of sexual attention from her boy-friend.
In the episode, Penny will tell Leonard about her Thanksgiving getaway with Zack Johnson in Las Vegas, a few years ago. According to the Wiki spoilers, Penny and Zack had gone drinking, gambling and also got married. To Leonard's shock, Penny is going to disclose what she thinks was a fake wedding ceremony. Leonards finds out that she got married in a wedding chapel, which according to Penny was a fake. Leonard is going to make Penny annul the wedding as wedding chapels are real, which makes Penny a married woman. Zack is also likely to come to the Thanksgiving dinner to sign the annulment papers.
"Sheldon protests when the gang drags him to Mrs. Wolowitz's house for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile, Penny and Leonard must deal with a mistake from her past," according to the official synopsis of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 9: "The Thanksgiving Decoupling."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales