'Homeland' Season 3 Episode 8 Recap: Peter Quinn Shoots Carrie Mathison in the Arm in 'A Red Wheelbarrow' [VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | November 20, 2013 10:43 AM EST
Fans always thought Peter Quinn was on Carrie Mathison’s side, but why shoot her in the arm? In “Homeland” Season 3 Episode 8, titled, “A Red Wheelbarrow,” Carrie was seen getting down onto the pavement when shot in the arm by Quinn.
In the government’s effort to save months of operations, Quinn shot Carrie in the arm when Brody’s former lover almost blew her cover. The incident came when Carrie attempted to stop the man from killing the suspected terrorist behind the Langley bombing.
In the scene, Carrie was seen getting out of the truck when she saw that the man, who she believes is the real suspect in the massive bombing, was about to get killed.
This according to the Huffington Post was one of Carrie’s ways to prove the innocence of the father of her child. “Homeland” fans now know that Carrie is 13 weeks pregnant and everybody suspects that it is Brody’s baby.
While running out of the truck, the CIA case officer was heard shouting to Dar Adal, that indeed Brody’s name will be cleared only if the man is alive. Adal is the black ops specialist, who now works for Saul Berenson, the acting CIA chief and he headed the operation of what the Huffington Post described as “an elaborate sting to stage a governmental coup in Iran.”
"Keeping him alive is the only way to prove Brody's innocent!" the Huffington Post said Carrie was heard yelling at Adal in the operation that’s also aimed at locating the man responsible for the massive bombing considered as “America’s Second 911.
In the final scenes of the Season 2 finale of “Homeland,” Carrie was seen promising Brody that she is the only one who can prove that he had nothing to do with the Langley bombing that killed hundreds of CIA officials and top U.S. government officials. The bomb went off when former CIA Chief, David Estes was giving his testimony of the late Vice President Finn Walden.
Carrie and Brody was at her office at that time, sneaking out of the funeral service and shared some kisses instead. Carrie helped Brody escaped and she opted to stay knowing no one but her believes that Brody is not behind the attacks.
Scroll down and watch promotional clip of “Homeland” Season 3 Episode 8, titled “A Red Wheelbarrow.”
More Entertainment News:
Kanye West Claims President Obama Used Him as Punching Bag; Rapper asked President Not to Use Kim Kardashian’s Name (PHOTO/VIDEO] Full article here.
'Selfie' Origins: Oxford Dictionaries 2013 Word of the Year First Used in Australian Online Forum [Full article here.]
Selena Gomez Reveals She and Taylor Swift Dated Jonas Brothers Together? Top Things to Know [Full article here.]
Credit: YouTube/US TV Channel
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles