Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Talk About Marriage Plans?
By Sonalee singh | November 20, 2013 5:36 AM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may tie a knot. The "Twilight" stars who pulled the plug on their relationship in May reportedly talked about their marriage during a recent Palm Spring getaway. The couple has hooked up many times since their break-up and it is evident that they love each other.
An alleged friend of Robert Pattinson told Hollywoodlife.com, "Rob and Kristen have certainly talked about marriage, but it's not something that is going to happen in the near future."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart got back together on October 30 and since then, they have been spotted many times together. The sources who talked to Christianpost.com have claimed that the couple is inseparable since they met on a pet date on the said day.
The "Map to The Stars" star spilt with K-stew following her affair with "Snow White and Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders. Though Pattinson tried moving past K-Stew's affair but he was reportedly devastated by the Stewart's cheating act.
Pattinson was also not happy with the amount of attention his relationship was getting. Reportedly, there was a time when he felt that his acting prowess was overshadowed by his relationship.
Even R-Patz's family and friends have advised him to think before he once again gets serious with Kristen. A source told Hollywoodlife.com, "Rob's family is of the utmost importance to him and he wouldn't get married to anyone without their blessing. You have to remember that Rob and Kristen have very different upbringings. Rob is not going to put a ring on someone's finger, including Kristen's, unless he wholeheartedly knows the marriage will be a lifelong commitment."
We hope that Robert Pattinson will think twice before he gets back with lady love Kristen Stewart.
Let us know what you think about Robert Pattinson getting back with Kristen Stewart. Will it do good to him?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand