Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Talk About Marriage Plans?
By Sonalee singh | November 20, 2013 5:36 AM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may tie a knot. The "Twilight" stars who pulled the plug on their relationship in May reportedly talked about their marriage during a recent Palm Spring getaway. The couple has hooked up many times since their break-up and it is evident that they love each other.
An alleged friend of Robert Pattinson told Hollywoodlife.com, "Rob and Kristen have certainly talked about marriage, but it's not something that is going to happen in the near future."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart got back together on October 30 and since then, they have been spotted many times together. The sources who talked to Christianpost.com have claimed that the couple is inseparable since they met on a pet date on the said day.
The "Map to The Stars" star spilt with K-stew following her affair with "Snow White and Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders. Though Pattinson tried moving past K-Stew's affair but he was reportedly devastated by the Stewart's cheating act.
Pattinson was also not happy with the amount of attention his relationship was getting. Reportedly, there was a time when he felt that his acting prowess was overshadowed by his relationship.
Even R-Patz's family and friends have advised him to think before he once again gets serious with Kristen. A source told Hollywoodlife.com, "Rob's family is of the utmost importance to him and he wouldn't get married to anyone without their blessing. You have to remember that Rob and Kristen have very different upbringings. Rob is not going to put a ring on someone's finger, including Kristen's, unless he wholeheartedly knows the marriage will be a lifelong commitment."
We hope that Robert Pattinson will think twice before he gets back with lady love Kristen Stewart.
Let us know what you think about Robert Pattinson getting back with Kristen Stewart. Will it do good to him?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown