Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Talk About Marriage Plans?
By Sonalee singh | November 20, 2013 5:36 AM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may tie a knot. The "Twilight" stars who pulled the plug on their relationship in May reportedly talked about their marriage during a recent Palm Spring getaway. The couple has hooked up many times since their break-up and it is evident that they love each other.
An alleged friend of Robert Pattinson told Hollywoodlife.com, "Rob and Kristen have certainly talked about marriage, but it's not something that is going to happen in the near future."
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart got back together on October 30 and since then, they have been spotted many times together. The sources who talked to Christianpost.com have claimed that the couple is inseparable since they met on a pet date on the said day.
The "Map to The Stars" star spilt with K-stew following her affair with "Snow White and Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders. Though Pattinson tried moving past K-Stew's affair but he was reportedly devastated by the Stewart's cheating act.
Pattinson was also not happy with the amount of attention his relationship was getting. Reportedly, there was a time when he felt that his acting prowess was overshadowed by his relationship.
Even R-Patz's family and friends have advised him to think before he once again gets serious with Kristen. A source told Hollywoodlife.com, "Rob's family is of the utmost importance to him and he wouldn't get married to anyone without their blessing. You have to remember that Rob and Kristen have very different upbringings. Rob is not going to put a ring on someone's finger, including Kristen's, unless he wholeheartedly knows the marriage will be a lifelong commitment."
We hope that Robert Pattinson will think twice before he gets back with lady love Kristen Stewart.
Let us know what you think about Robert Pattinson getting back with Kristen Stewart. Will it do good to him?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal