Beyonce and Jay-Z Split: Why Queen B is Upset with Jay- Z
By Sonalee singh | November 18, 2013 7:16 PM EST
Here is some good piece of news for Beyonce and Jay-Z fans. According to entertainment website, Hollywoodlife.com Beyonce and Jay-Z are going through a rough patch but are not officially separating.
The reason for Beyonce's and Jay-Z's relationship woes is probably their hectic tour schedules. It has been reported that Bey was not able to give time to Jay-Z as she has been busy with Mrs. Carter Show world tour.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that," Beyonce is upset with him, but it is stress from her tour that really is making her go a little off the rails. The "Love on The Top" singer is anticipating the Christmas holiday for the family to be together. They are not separating."
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been married for five years and have a daughter named Ivy. We guess that soon they will be able to sort out their relationship issues for the sake of their daughter. Also going on a holiday together will give them time to understand each other.
It has also been reported that Beyonce wants to have a second child with Jay-Z. A source exclusively revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that, " The couple is not separating. On the contrary Bey wants to extend the family."
Kids are generally a unifying factor for couples. Beyonce's and Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy is one of the reasons why the couple is sticking together in spite of the troubles. And once a new addition comes to their family, there will be more reasons for the couple to be together.
We are happy to know that Queen-B is trying to build on her relationship with Jay-Z as we will not want the hottest couple of Hollywood to split.
Let us know what are your thoughts about Beyonce's plan to have a second baby.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy