Beyonce and Jay-Z Split: Why Queen B is Upset with Jay- Z
By Sonalee singh | November 18, 2013 7:16 PM EST
Here is some good piece of news for Beyonce and Jay-Z fans. According to entertainment website, Hollywoodlife.com Beyonce and Jay-Z are going through a rough patch but are not officially separating.
The reason for Beyonce's and Jay-Z's relationship woes is probably their hectic tour schedules. It has been reported that Bey was not able to give time to Jay-Z as she has been busy with Mrs. Carter Show world tour.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that," Beyonce is upset with him, but it is stress from her tour that really is making her go a little off the rails. The "Love on The Top" singer is anticipating the Christmas holiday for the family to be together. They are not separating."
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been married for five years and have a daughter named Ivy. We guess that soon they will be able to sort out their relationship issues for the sake of their daughter. Also going on a holiday together will give them time to understand each other.
It has also been reported that Beyonce wants to have a second child with Jay-Z. A source exclusively revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that, " The couple is not separating. On the contrary Bey wants to extend the family."
Kids are generally a unifying factor for couples. Beyonce's and Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy is one of the reasons why the couple is sticking together in spite of the troubles. And once a new addition comes to their family, there will be more reasons for the couple to be together.
We are happy to know that Queen-B is trying to build on her relationship with Jay-Z as we will not want the hottest couple of Hollywood to split.
Let us know what are your thoughts about Beyonce's plan to have a second baby.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date