Beyonce and Jay-Z Split: Why Queen B is Upset with Jay- Z
By Sonalee singh | November 18, 2013 7:16 PM EST
Here is some good piece of news for Beyonce and Jay-Z fans. According to entertainment website, Hollywoodlife.com Beyonce and Jay-Z are going through a rough patch but are not officially separating.
The reason for Beyonce's and Jay-Z's relationship woes is probably their hectic tour schedules. It has been reported that Bey was not able to give time to Jay-Z as she has been busy with Mrs. Carter Show world tour.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that," Beyonce is upset with him, but it is stress from her tour that really is making her go a little off the rails. The "Love on The Top" singer is anticipating the Christmas holiday for the family to be together. They are not separating."
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been married for five years and have a daughter named Ivy. We guess that soon they will be able to sort out their relationship issues for the sake of their daughter. Also going on a holiday together will give them time to understand each other.
It has also been reported that Beyonce wants to have a second child with Jay-Z. A source exclusively revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that, " The couple is not separating. On the contrary Bey wants to extend the family."
Kids are generally a unifying factor for couples. Beyonce's and Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy is one of the reasons why the couple is sticking together in spite of the troubles. And once a new addition comes to their family, there will be more reasons for the couple to be together.
We are happy to know that Queen-B is trying to build on her relationship with Jay-Z as we will not want the hottest couple of Hollywood to split.
Let us know what are your thoughts about Beyonce's plan to have a second baby.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display