Beyonce and Jay-Z Split: Why Queen B is Upset with Jay- Z
By Sonalee singh | November 18, 2013 7:16 PM EST
Here is some good piece of news for Beyonce and Jay-Z fans. According to entertainment website, Hollywoodlife.com Beyonce and Jay-Z are going through a rough patch but are not officially separating.
The reason for Beyonce's and Jay-Z's relationship woes is probably their hectic tour schedules. It has been reported that Bey was not able to give time to Jay-Z as she has been busy with Mrs. Carter Show world tour.
A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that," Beyonce is upset with him, but it is stress from her tour that really is making her go a little off the rails. The "Love on The Top" singer is anticipating the Christmas holiday for the family to be together. They are not separating."
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been married for five years and have a daughter named Ivy. We guess that soon they will be able to sort out their relationship issues for the sake of their daughter. Also going on a holiday together will give them time to understand each other.
It has also been reported that Beyonce wants to have a second child with Jay-Z. A source exclusively revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that, " The couple is not separating. On the contrary Bey wants to extend the family."
Kids are generally a unifying factor for couples. Beyonce's and Jay-Z's daughter, Blue Ivy is one of the reasons why the couple is sticking together in spite of the troubles. And once a new addition comes to their family, there will be more reasons for the couple to be together.
We are happy to know that Queen-B is trying to build on her relationship with Jay-Z as we will not want the hottest couple of Hollywood to split.
Let us know what are your thoughts about Beyonce's plan to have a second baby.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia