‘Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin: Is She Pregnant? [VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | November 18, 2013 1:24 PM EST
Is "Once Upon a Time" (OUAT) star Ginnifer Goodwin pregnant? Rumours of her having a "bun in the oven" have been circulating in some Web sites. But, is it true or not? Read on to find out more.
Engaged real life fairytale couple Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White) and Josh Dallas (Prince Charming) of the ABC series "Once Upon a Time," still have not set a wedding date. But, could it be possible that they have to set it aside for other pressing concerns, such as Ginnifer giving birth to their child?
Ginnifer has been seen lately wearing frocks that are like maternity dresses which are a bit loose and unflattering on her usual slight frame. Also, she looks a bit too covered up lately, as if she's hiding a baby bump. Check out a picture of Ginnifer on EXTRA TV with Mario Lopez HERE and another picture of her in Vancouver, Canada wearing a gray suit over a teal sweater shooting scenes on the set of OUAT HERE.
Unfortunately, the happy news is not true. Ginnifer is not pregnant with Josh Dallas' little prince or princess. According to RumorFix, her rep confirmed to them that Ginnifer is indeed not with child.
Blame it on the outfits! Next time, Ginnifer should wear clothes that fit her better so that people won't assume she is pregnant.
Anyway, Ginnifer can be seen on the made-for-TV movie "Killing Kennedy," wherein she plays none other than Kennedy's stylish half, Jackie (Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis). The show just premiered on the National Geographic Channel and reportedly broke a record to become the network's most watched telecast.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Killing Kennedy" starring Rob Lowe as John F. Kennedy (JFK), was viewed by nearly 3.4 million people during its initial telecast. It reportedly beat out "Killing Lincoln" starring Billy Campbell as Abraham Lincoln, which was shown earlier in 2013.
Speaking of dresses, style, fashion and Jackie O, Ginnifer looks the part in the made-for-TV movie that she should have taken a page out of Jackie's style handbook and worn similar flattering clothes. That way, people won't think she's pregnant when she's not. That could be quite annoying and could be misconstrued as people thinking that she's fat.
Even if "Once Upon a Time" star Ginnifer Goodwin is not pregnant, that doesn't mean she won't be in the future. People better hold on to their horses because Ginnifer and Josh aren't even married yet. You know how the playground song sung by children goes? It's like this: "Josh and Ginny sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!" Looks like Ginnifer and Josh are being traditional like their fairytale counterparts Snow White and Prince Charming after all. Another case of art imitating life or is it life imitating art for them?
- READ MORE:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff