‘Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin: Is She Pregnant? [VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | November 18, 2013 1:24 PM EST
Is "Once Upon a Time" (OUAT) star Ginnifer Goodwin pregnant? Rumours of her having a "bun in the oven" have been circulating in some Web sites. But, is it true or not? Read on to find out more.
Engaged real life fairytale couple Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White) and Josh Dallas (Prince Charming) of the ABC series "Once Upon a Time," still have not set a wedding date. But, could it be possible that they have to set it aside for other pressing concerns, such as Ginnifer giving birth to their child?
Ginnifer has been seen lately wearing frocks that are like maternity dresses which are a bit loose and unflattering on her usual slight frame. Also, she looks a bit too covered up lately, as if she's hiding a baby bump. Check out a picture of Ginnifer on EXTRA TV with Mario Lopez HERE and another picture of her in Vancouver, Canada wearing a gray suit over a teal sweater shooting scenes on the set of OUAT HERE.
Unfortunately, the happy news is not true. Ginnifer is not pregnant with Josh Dallas' little prince or princess. According to RumorFix, her rep confirmed to them that Ginnifer is indeed not with child.
Blame it on the outfits! Next time, Ginnifer should wear clothes that fit her better so that people won't assume she is pregnant.
Anyway, Ginnifer can be seen on the made-for-TV movie "Killing Kennedy," wherein she plays none other than Kennedy's stylish half, Jackie (Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis). The show just premiered on the National Geographic Channel and reportedly broke a record to become the network's most watched telecast.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, "Killing Kennedy" starring Rob Lowe as John F. Kennedy (JFK), was viewed by nearly 3.4 million people during its initial telecast. It reportedly beat out "Killing Lincoln" starring Billy Campbell as Abraham Lincoln, which was shown earlier in 2013.
Speaking of dresses, style, fashion and Jackie O, Ginnifer looks the part in the made-for-TV movie that she should have taken a page out of Jackie's style handbook and worn similar flattering clothes. That way, people won't think she's pregnant when she's not. That could be quite annoying and could be misconstrued as people thinking that she's fat.
Even if "Once Upon a Time" star Ginnifer Goodwin is not pregnant, that doesn't mean she won't be in the future. People better hold on to their horses because Ginnifer and Josh aren't even married yet. You know how the playground song sung by children goes? It's like this: "Josh and Ginny sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!" Looks like Ginnifer and Josh are being traditional like their fairytale counterparts Snow White and Prince Charming after all. Another case of art imitating life or is it life imitating art for them?
- READ MORE:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery