Miranda Kerr 'Had No Idea' that Her Victoria’s Secret Picture Was Photoshopped
By Simi John | November 17, 2013 11:16 PM EST
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr has said that she was unaware that she had uploaded a Photoshopped version of a picture of herself to Instagram.
The 30-year-old former wife of Orlando Bloom posted the image on 12 November to wish her former fellow Victoria's Secret models luck ahead of the catwalk for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. In the picture, Kerr is seen with Doutzen Kroes and Alessandra Ambrosio.
"Sending love and best wishes to the #vsangels from Japan xxx," she wrote.
However, her fans were quick to notice the slimmer waist in the latest image and blamed her for altering it. Following the backlash, Kerr took to her Instagram account to clear the reports.
"Hi guys, here is the original VS image! When I re-posted the photo this week to support the girls I screen grabbed it off the internet when I was working in Japan. I had no idea it was photoshopped. All good intentions- sorry for the confusion and congratulations to the girls for such a great show!" she wrote.
This comes weeks after Kerr and The Pirates of the Caribbean star shocked everyone when they said they have split after six years of marriage. According to insiders, Bloom and Kerr were in a "loveless marriage" for two years.
"Miranda felt that Orlando's filming schedule was too difficult to balance with family life," a source told the Sun, "But in the end he felt that she was too tied to work commitments in New York. Something had to give."
"Everyone in Hollywood knew they were no longer a couple. They weren't living together and the spark has gone. They fell out of love long before they were prepared to accept the marriage was over," the source added. "At times they'd keep up appearances while they were out and about, but it was a bit of a sham."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate