Glee Season 5 Episode 5 Recap and Episode 6 Spoilers: It’s ‘The End of Twerk’ And Time To Remember Billy Joel [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | November 16, 2013 11:13 AM EST
After a long gap, "Glee" has resumed to its Season 5 Nov. 7 in an episode titled, "Katy or Gaga." Afterwhich they had Season 5, Episode 5 titled, "The End of Twerk," which from its title itself sounded just too exciting. This episode was aired Nov. 14.
If you want to know what will happen in Glee Season 5 Episode 6 "Movin' Out," then read even further. Here you will find a recap of Glee Season 5 Episode 5 and spoilers of Episode 6.
Glee Season 5 Episode 5 "The End of Twerk" Recap
In Glee Season 5 Episode 5 titled, "The End of Twerk," it seemed like the New Direction members are also hit by twerk fever like the rest of the world.
In New York, to get over their loss of Finn, Rachel and Kurt decided to do something new and radical. So they decided to get a tattoo. After convincing Kurt, Rachel backed out from her idea. Kurt who wanted to get "It gets better" got "it's get better." But the tattoo artist fixes it up as "It's got Bette Midler." Not stopping at that Kurt did something even more drastic and got himself a tongue ring. He admitted to Rachel that he too wants to move forward and get out of the "trance."
Though he is quite surprised with Rachel backing out on her own idea. But what comes next to their brief conversation over the drastic things that Kurt did that day was heartrending. Rachel slips off to their bathroom and lifts her shirt to take a glimpse at her new tattoo that says "Finn."
Meanwhile, the New Directions took to learn the new dance form, twerking. However, this fun activity was not all fun for Marley and Jake, at least. Full on drama and emotions took over at McKinley.
It was a funny video of Blaine Anderson that convinced New Directions' director Will Schuester to have the glee club members to learn how to twerk. School Principal Sue Sylvester is completely against Miley Cyrus and the club of twerking. For which Schuester had to make some efforts. He twerked down the hallway on Robin Thicke's song and also convince Sue and board members he made everyone learn about the prohibited dance.
On the other side, Jake and Marley gave a scintillating performance but Marley couldn't stop looking at Bree. Bree, living up to her mean nature, reveals to Marley that she and Jake are fooling around. This breaks Marley's heart and she then performs the "Wrecking Ball."
At the same time, Unique was troubled by boys and girls for entering the wrong washroom which led her to sing "If I Were a Boy." This performance changes a lot of things for Unique. Schuester subsequently agreed to Sue's terms of ending twerking lessons to get the keys to the faculty bathroom for Unique to feel better.
Glee Season 5 Episode 6 'Movin' Out' spoilers
Moving on to Glee Season 5 Episode 6 "Movin' Out," it's time to take a walk down the memory lane. It's time to rock to Billy Joel's songs which were a massive hit in 1980s. Meanwhile, Blaine and Sam are prepping up to take a road trip to New York City to plan up their lives after graduation. Sam is already in NYC pursuing modeling as his career. At looking closely at the promo, you'd get a glimpse of a supermodel advising Sam. It seems Supermodel Tyra Banks finally decided to stop by.
Glee Season 5 Episode 6 titled "Movin' Out" spoilers promise a high-on-drama segment, yet again just like its Episode 5 "The End of Twerk." So be prepared as the magic of Billy Joel's music takes over Nov. 21.
Video: Glee Season 5 Episode 6 Promo
Credit: Youtube.com/ televisionpromostv
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015