Floyd Mayweather's First Selfie on ‘Shots of Me’ App, An Application Funded by None Other Than Justin Bieber
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 15, 2013 12:18 PM EST
Floyd Mayweather Jr. takes his first-ever selfie using the "Shots of Me" application.
"My first selfie, Staples courtside with @theharlemhotboy," wrote Mayweather. Click here to see the pic.
"Shots of Me" is a new application that is solely designed for taking and sharing selfies. It is available for download on Apple's App Store. According to the Daily Mail UK, this app is created by RockLive, which is partly funded by teen heartthrob and Mayweather's BFF Justin Bieber. The app does not allow comments to be posted, which is what mainly attracted Bieber. The Canadian singer contributed most of the money needed to build the app. It has been reported that approximately $1.1 million dollars were used to create the new photo-sharing software.
The unlikely friendship that was developed between Mayweather and Bieber is definitely real and genuine. They have been spotted hanging out together numerous times. Bieber has remained supportive of Mayweather's fights and even walked the undefeated boxer to the ring a number of times.
Now that Bieber has partnered with "Shots of Me" app, who among his friends do you think would endorse the product better than Mayweather?
After posting his first-ever selfie, Mayweather later on posted the "Shots of Me" app icon on Instagram. "Everyone on #TheMoneyTeam is taking selfies right now with the new app SHOTS OF ME, find us there now," wrote Mayweather.
Without a doubt, Mayweather, who is always active on social networking Web sites, can convince millions of his followers to try the app. Currently, he has over more than 2 million followers on Instagram and over 4.5 million on Twitter.
Mayweather is currently relaxing and enjoying his time off the boxing ring. He is also busy writing his book. It seems that at present time, the last thing that he would worry about is his next fight.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Sharapova, Halep, Ivanovic, Wozniacki, Kvitova, Radwanska, Kerber Make Early Commitment To Stuttgart Open
- 2014 Dancing With The Stars Australia: Former AFL Star David Rodan Declared Winner
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments