'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: See Promo Video for Episode 7 ‘Bad Boys,’ Erin Karpluk Guest Stars as Dean Winchester's Old Girlfriend [VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 14, 2013 6:19 PM EST
Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) has been dealing with Castiel (Misha Collins) and Crowley (Mark Sheppard) in Episode 6 titled "Heaven Can't Wait" but the latest promo video, images and synopsis released show that the Winchester brothers are back in their hunting ways. The upcoming Episode 7 titled "Bad Boys" will feature as well flashbacks to Dean's teenage days and an old flame.
"They are not going to presumably having much time dealing with the angel story this week, given that for one thing, all hope seems lost. Plus, we also don't have any evidence that Castiel is going to be appearing in this one in the first place," the Cartermatt.com report reads.
The official synopsis for the brand new episode reads: "YOUNG DEAN - Dean (Jensen Ackles) gets a call from an old friend named Sonny (guest star Blake Gibbons) asking for help with a ghost. Sonny runs a home for delinquent boys, and Dean was sent there for stealing food when he was younger. Sam (Jared Padalecki) is stunned he never knew this about his brother and asks for more information, but Dean dodges his questions. Another murder occurs while Sam and Dean are at the house, so they scramble to find the culprit before anyone else dies. Meanwhile, Dean looks up an old girlfriend (guest star Erin Karpluk) and recalls his time at the house."
The CW network has released as well a set of promotional stills from "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 7. Have a look at the images of present day Dean Winchester working on case with Sam as well as the young Dean that actor Dylan Everett portrays.
Based on the promo stills, Dean appears to have an upbeat relationship with Sonny, the person who runs the home for the delinquent boys. Sam, just like the viewers, tries hard to find out what situation Dean had himself in that made him steal.
"Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 7 "Bad Boys" is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, Nov. 19, at 9 p.m. ET on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
"Supernatural" Season 9 Spoilers: New Demon to Arrive? Actor Tim Omundson to Portray Cain; See Episode 6 "Heaven Can't Wait" Sneak Peek Video - [READ]
"Supernatural" Season 9 Episode 3 Review, Spoilers: Hunt for Castiel Spells Danger in 'I'm No Angel' [VIDEO] - [READ]
"Supernatural" Season 9: Actress Felicia Day Previews Return of Character Charlie in Episode 4 'Slumber Party' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best