'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: See Promo Video for Episode 7 ‘Bad Boys,’ Erin Karpluk Guest Stars as Dean Winchester's Old Girlfriend [VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 14, 2013 6:19 PM EST
Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) has been dealing with Castiel (Misha Collins) and Crowley (Mark Sheppard) in Episode 6 titled "Heaven Can't Wait" but the latest promo video, images and synopsis released show that the Winchester brothers are back in their hunting ways. The upcoming Episode 7 titled "Bad Boys" will feature as well flashbacks to Dean's teenage days and an old flame.
"They are not going to presumably having much time dealing with the angel story this week, given that for one thing, all hope seems lost. Plus, we also don't have any evidence that Castiel is going to be appearing in this one in the first place," the Cartermatt.com report reads.
The official synopsis for the brand new episode reads: "YOUNG DEAN - Dean (Jensen Ackles) gets a call from an old friend named Sonny (guest star Blake Gibbons) asking for help with a ghost. Sonny runs a home for delinquent boys, and Dean was sent there for stealing food when he was younger. Sam (Jared Padalecki) is stunned he never knew this about his brother and asks for more information, but Dean dodges his questions. Another murder occurs while Sam and Dean are at the house, so they scramble to find the culprit before anyone else dies. Meanwhile, Dean looks up an old girlfriend (guest star Erin Karpluk) and recalls his time at the house."
The CW network has released as well a set of promotional stills from "Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 7. Have a look at the images of present day Dean Winchester working on case with Sam as well as the young Dean that actor Dylan Everett portrays.
Based on the promo stills, Dean appears to have an upbeat relationship with Sonny, the person who runs the home for the delinquent boys. Sam, just like the viewers, tries hard to find out what situation Dean had himself in that made him steal.
"Supernatural" Season 9, Episode 7 "Bad Boys" is scheduled to air on Tuesday night, Nov. 19, at 9 p.m. ET on the CW network.
More Articles to Read:
"Supernatural" Season 9 Spoilers: New Demon to Arrive? Actor Tim Omundson to Portray Cain; See Episode 6 "Heaven Can't Wait" Sneak Peek Video - [READ]
"Supernatural" Season 9 Episode 3 Review, Spoilers: Hunt for Castiel Spells Danger in 'I'm No Angel' [VIDEO] - [READ]
"Supernatural" Season 9: Actress Felicia Day Previews Return of Character Charlie in Episode 4 'Slumber Party' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery