Beyonce,Jay-Z Going for a Trial Separation
By charmaine corne clutton | November 14, 2013 5:19 PM EST
Looks like the queen has gotten a bit fed up of her king.
New reports show that Beyonce and rapper Jay-Z's marriage are on the rocks due to the many constraints on their relationship. The two have been together for the longest time and have been dealt with many other problems. The thing is, the power couple has it all-money, power, fame and little Blue Ivy.
The question now is what's causing Queen Bey to rethink her marriage? According Hollywoodlife.com which ran the story, the couple's marriage is on the rocks because of Jay[-Z's lack of being a father and husband to Bey and Ivy.
According to the source, Jay-Z has not been transparent with his wife Beyonce about his planning his tour in Europe, which has caused a rift between the two.
"Jay-Z's early November trip to Australia was not just a family getaway, it was a last-ditch effort to keep his marriage afloat, Jay-Z's decision to tour Europe at the same time as Beyonce is touring Australia has caused serious damage to their relationship - damage that may be ultimately prove to be irreparable."
As a performer, single, businesswoman and mother, Beyonce would've liked for her husband to have coordinated with her on tour dates, so that they would be able to make time for their marriage and for Blue Ivy, but according to the source, Jay Z didn't consult his wife:
"Not only did he plan the tour without consulting her at all, but he didn't even try to coordinate dates with her tour. She told him he was selfish, Beyonce has been feeling like a single mother lately - and has been letting her husband know he's on shaky ground, and she's using the time they spend apart as a trial separation."
Looks like Beyonce will be singing her famous "Single Ladies" song again if Jay-Z doesn't do anything about this.
Beyonce has just finished her Mrs Carter tour in Australia.
Her new album is about to come out and this would make it a really busy time for Beyonce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers