Beyonce,Jay-Z Going for a Trial Separation
By charmaine corne clutton | November 14, 2013 5:19 PM EST
Looks like the queen has gotten a bit fed up of her king.
New reports show that Beyonce and rapper Jay-Z's marriage are on the rocks due to the many constraints on their relationship. The two have been together for the longest time and have been dealt with many other problems. The thing is, the power couple has it all-money, power, fame and little Blue Ivy.
The question now is what's causing Queen Bey to rethink her marriage? According Hollywoodlife.com which ran the story, the couple's marriage is on the rocks because of Jay[-Z's lack of being a father and husband to Bey and Ivy.
According to the source, Jay-Z has not been transparent with his wife Beyonce about his planning his tour in Europe, which has caused a rift between the two.
"Jay-Z's early November trip to Australia was not just a family getaway, it was a last-ditch effort to keep his marriage afloat, Jay-Z's decision to tour Europe at the same time as Beyonce is touring Australia has caused serious damage to their relationship - damage that may be ultimately prove to be irreparable."
As a performer, single, businesswoman and mother, Beyonce would've liked for her husband to have coordinated with her on tour dates, so that they would be able to make time for their marriage and for Blue Ivy, but according to the source, Jay Z didn't consult his wife:
"Not only did he plan the tour without consulting her at all, but he didn't even try to coordinate dates with her tour. She told him he was selfish, Beyonce has been feeling like a single mother lately - and has been letting her husband know he's on shaky ground, and she's using the time they spend apart as a trial separation."
Looks like Beyonce will be singing her famous "Single Ladies" song again if Jay-Z doesn't do anything about this.
Beyonce has just finished her Mrs Carter tour in Australia.
Her new album is about to come out and this would make it a really busy time for Beyonce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best