Beyonce,Jay-Z Going for a Trial Separation
By charmaine corne clutton | November 14, 2013 5:19 PM EST
Looks like the queen has gotten a bit fed up of her king.
New reports show that Beyonce and rapper Jay-Z's marriage are on the rocks due to the many constraints on their relationship. The two have been together for the longest time and have been dealt with many other problems. The thing is, the power couple has it all-money, power, fame and little Blue Ivy.
The question now is what's causing Queen Bey to rethink her marriage? According Hollywoodlife.com which ran the story, the couple's marriage is on the rocks because of Jay[-Z's lack of being a father and husband to Bey and Ivy.
According to the source, Jay-Z has not been transparent with his wife Beyonce about his planning his tour in Europe, which has caused a rift between the two.
"Jay-Z's early November trip to Australia was not just a family getaway, it was a last-ditch effort to keep his marriage afloat, Jay-Z's decision to tour Europe at the same time as Beyonce is touring Australia has caused serious damage to their relationship - damage that may be ultimately prove to be irreparable."
As a performer, single, businesswoman and mother, Beyonce would've liked for her husband to have coordinated with her on tour dates, so that they would be able to make time for their marriage and for Blue Ivy, but according to the source, Jay Z didn't consult his wife:
"Not only did he plan the tour without consulting her at all, but he didn't even try to coordinate dates with her tour. She told him he was selfish, Beyonce has been feeling like a single mother lately - and has been letting her husband know he's on shaky ground, and she's using the time they spend apart as a trial separation."
Looks like Beyonce will be singing her famous "Single Ladies" song again if Jay-Z doesn't do anything about this.
Beyonce has just finished her Mrs Carter tour in Australia.
Her new album is about to come out and this would make it a really busy time for Beyonce.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display