GTA 5: The Mount Chiliad Mystery Part 2
By Vanessa Francisco | November 13, 2013 11:43 PM EST
The mysterious mural on Mount Chiliad seems to indicate a larger mystery going on under the Los Santos' surface. Part of the mural, the lighting around the outline of the mountain points to the needed visit to the summit late at night during a storm to witness another UFO appear (which the player cannot even seem to interact with), has already been decoded.
The decoding of this second part of the mural leads players to believe that the other symbols must also be broken down similarly before the mystery can finally be solved.
The drawing is confirmed to indicate that a total of four UFOs can be found dotted on the world map. The first saucer appears on the summit. The second spaceship appears high above Fort Zancudo after 100% completion of GTA 5's single player campaign. The third can be found under the Sandy Shores hippy commune/UFO shrine and the fourth is submerged under the ocean.
Glyphs related to UFOs are found all over the world, particularly at the Sandy Shores hippie camp and scary Altruist mountain hideaway, ringed in alien code that can possibly be decrypted as well. This maddening mystery still remains unclear but if the mural is anything, it just has to be involve a UFO, an egg or a jetpack.
The scientology-inspired Epsilon cult may have money on top of their priority but it appears they also have an inside scoop to some weird information in Los Santos. They might even be connected to it somehow. If you pursue the Epsilon side missions "Seeking the Truth" with Michael, it will lead you to a crazy cultist Marnie in an alleyway, scrawling these words of graffiti on walls:
Dream the impossible
Dream! Of a planet of
Fire and a dinosaur
With a saddle. If not
For me who am i?
Spaceship earth over-
Population means breakdown
The fruit tree is a lie.
It seems nonsense at this time but players believe this can relate to the overarching Mount Chiliad mystery and that the dinosaur might reference the egg drawing on the mountain mural. What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS