GTA 5: The Mount Chiliad Mystery Part 2
By Vanessa Francisco | November 13, 2013 11:43 PM EST
The mysterious mural on Mount Chiliad seems to indicate a larger mystery going on under the Los Santos' surface. Part of the mural, the lighting around the outline of the mountain points to the needed visit to the summit late at night during a storm to witness another UFO appear (which the player cannot even seem to interact with), has already been decoded.
The decoding of this second part of the mural leads players to believe that the other symbols must also be broken down similarly before the mystery can finally be solved.
The drawing is confirmed to indicate that a total of four UFOs can be found dotted on the world map. The first saucer appears on the summit. The second spaceship appears high above Fort Zancudo after 100% completion of GTA 5's single player campaign. The third can be found under the Sandy Shores hippy commune/UFO shrine and the fourth is submerged under the ocean.
Glyphs related to UFOs are found all over the world, particularly at the Sandy Shores hippie camp and scary Altruist mountain hideaway, ringed in alien code that can possibly be decrypted as well. This maddening mystery still remains unclear but if the mural is anything, it just has to be involve a UFO, an egg or a jetpack.
The scientology-inspired Epsilon cult may have money on top of their priority but it appears they also have an inside scoop to some weird information in Los Santos. They might even be connected to it somehow. If you pursue the Epsilon side missions "Seeking the Truth" with Michael, it will lead you to a crazy cultist Marnie in an alleyway, scrawling these words of graffiti on walls:
Dream the impossible
Dream! Of a planet of
Fire and a dinosaur
With a saddle. If not
For me who am i?
Spaceship earth over-
Population means breakdown
The fruit tree is a lie.
It seems nonsense at this time but players believe this can relate to the overarching Mount Chiliad mystery and that the dinosaur might reference the egg drawing on the mountain mural. What do you think?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage