Robert Pattinson Plans A Romantic Moment With Dylan Penn: How's Kristen Stewart?
By ambika thakur | November 13, 2013 11:29 PM EST
As earlier reported, Robert Pattinson is dating Sean Penn's daughter Dylan. A new report surfaced claiming Pattinson and girlfriend Penn reportedly headed to Hawaii for a three-day vacation.
On Sep. 25, the couple were first spotted together in Chateau Marmont. Since then rumors of their affair have been spreading. The prospective couple was spotted getting cosy and was allegedly freaking out all night and appeared to be in love forever.
"He was affectionate with her and they seemed comfortable," a source told according to US Weekly.
''Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months," A source told the The Daily Star.
"Kristen is really upset that Rob has planned a romantic break with another woman. Rob still loves Kristen but he doesn't think it can work between them, he believes they both need a fresh start," the source added.
"He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii," the source noted.
The Twilight stars, who met in 2008 on the movie set, enjoyed a chaotic love affair until they split earlier this year. Evidently after Stewart was caught in an affair with "Snow White" Director Rupert Sanders. Since then Pattinson has been linked to many women but Stewart has not been linked with any man. The 22-year-old Dylan is a model and aspiring to be a screenwriter. Her intellect and sense of humor are the things which attracted Pattinson to her.
A source told according to Hollywood Life: "One of the reasons Rob likes Dylan so much is because of her quirky sense of humor. It's funny because that's what Rob liked so much about Kristen - her sense of humor. Dylan is super sharp and is quick on her feet. She's very confident and comfortable in her own skin and this is definitely a turn-on for Rob. She's far from being meek and clingy."
"Rob hasn't had such strong feelings for someone since Kristen," the source said Pattinson is serious with Penn.
"But he's taking the relationship very slowly and wants to keep this new relationship out of the public eye. This really came out of left field for Rob - he wasn't looking or expecting any kind of long term romance," the source noted.
We hope this time things will go in the right direction and Pattinson will get love of his life!
Watch Dylan Penn With Robert Pattinson in the videos below:
Read more about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart love story:
Robert Pattinson's Latest Interview: Why He Broke Up With Kristen Stewart [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] read HERE!
Robsten Affair: Is Robert Pattinson still obsessed with Kristen Stewart? Read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart apparently 'Can't Live Without' Each Other [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] read Full article HERE!
Robert Pattinson Will Always Love Kristen Stewart? [PHOTOS / VIDEOS] HERE!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand