Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev: ‘Vampire Diaries’ On-Screen Couple Back Together in Real Life?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 13, 2013 11:38 AM EST
The latest reports on the "Vampire Diaries" on-screen couple Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev claim that reconciliation is just around the corner for the ex-couple. Anonymous sources revealed to E!News that Ian and Nina have been hooking up lately, getting hot and heavy off-screen once again.
"Insiders say that it's still too soon to tell if they'll make a full reconciliation, but the two are definitely getting hot and heavy once again," the unidentified source told E!. Ian and Nina were recently spotted together at "The Vampire Diaries" 100th Episode Celebration.
Some images that fans captured at the red carpet event show Ian and Nina getting cozy as they embraced and gazed at each other. "Though this is much more timid than what they do as Damon and Elena on TVD, given that they haven't been close physically in public since their breakup in May, it does hint a reconciliation," the Wet Paint report reads.
Additionally, the former lovers recently won the E! Online Best TV Couple of All Time Tournament award and they were really happy to receive the good news. "The Delena fans are so passionate and so enthusiastic and such rabid lovers of Damon and Elena's chemistry and their relationship that obviously we're incredibly flattered and excited about it. It is really awesome!" the 24-year-old actress exclaimed.
Ian, 34, added: "Relationships are hard in real life, and they're exceptionally hard in Mystic Falls because when you have happiness in Mystic Falls, you have no drama. And if you have no drama, you have no TV show."
Even though Ian and Nina decided to end their romantic relationship last May, the pair remained good friends and showed professionalism while filming for their CW TV series. Recently, Ms Dobrev showed her support for ex-boyfriend and co-star Ian after receiving the 2014 People's Choice Awards nomination in the "Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor" category.
"There's no bad blood between them. There was no other person involved or any big fight," an anonymous source revealed. It appears Ian and Nina do not carry all of the onscreen TVD romance or drama in real life. Mr Somerhalder's rep even told E!News that they do not give comments when it comes to the personal lives of their clients.
More Articles to Read:
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev: Ex-Couple Spotted at 'The Vampire Diaries' 100th Episode Celebration - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Actress Olga Fonda Teases Nadia's Future with Mum Katherine, Amara to Bring Back Bonnie in Episode 7 'Death and the Maiden?' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’