Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev: ‘Vampire Diaries’ On-Screen Couple Back Together in Real Life?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 13, 2013 11:38 AM EST
The latest reports on the "Vampire Diaries" on-screen couple Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev claim that reconciliation is just around the corner for the ex-couple. Anonymous sources revealed to E!News that Ian and Nina have been hooking up lately, getting hot and heavy off-screen once again.
"Insiders say that it's still too soon to tell if they'll make a full reconciliation, but the two are definitely getting hot and heavy once again," the unidentified source told E!. Ian and Nina were recently spotted together at "The Vampire Diaries" 100th Episode Celebration.
Some images that fans captured at the red carpet event show Ian and Nina getting cozy as they embraced and gazed at each other. "Though this is much more timid than what they do as Damon and Elena on TVD, given that they haven't been close physically in public since their breakup in May, it does hint a reconciliation," the Wet Paint report reads.
Additionally, the former lovers recently won the E! Online Best TV Couple of All Time Tournament award and they were really happy to receive the good news. "The Delena fans are so passionate and so enthusiastic and such rabid lovers of Damon and Elena's chemistry and their relationship that obviously we're incredibly flattered and excited about it. It is really awesome!" the 24-year-old actress exclaimed.
Ian, 34, added: "Relationships are hard in real life, and they're exceptionally hard in Mystic Falls because when you have happiness in Mystic Falls, you have no drama. And if you have no drama, you have no TV show."
Even though Ian and Nina decided to end their romantic relationship last May, the pair remained good friends and showed professionalism while filming for their CW TV series. Recently, Ms Dobrev showed her support for ex-boyfriend and co-star Ian after receiving the 2014 People's Choice Awards nomination in the "Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actor" category.
"There's no bad blood between them. There was no other person involved or any big fight," an anonymous source revealed. It appears Ian and Nina do not carry all of the onscreen TVD romance or drama in real life. Mr Somerhalder's rep even told E!News that they do not give comments when it comes to the personal lives of their clients.
More Articles to Read:
Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev: Ex-Couple Spotted at 'The Vampire Diaries' 100th Episode Celebration - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Actress Olga Fonda Teases Nadia's Future with Mum Katherine, Amara to Bring Back Bonnie in Episode 7 'Death and the Maiden?' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date