Is 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Cheating On Kristen Stewart? He Is Taking Dylan Penn to Hawaii for a Romantic Getaway
By jaskiran kaur | November 12, 2013 5:51 PM EST
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson's love life is definitely blossoming but not with the one we have all been thinking. The rumours of Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's reunion are swirling around but the new reports have surfaced that reveals about his romantic getaway to Hawaii with alleged girlfriend Dylan Penn.
Yes! You heard it right! "Twilight" star is planning a three-day romantic trip to Hawaii with model girlfriend Dylan Penn. Though, they are not officially together, but it seems like romance at their end is burgeoning at a sweet pace.
According to E!News, rumours about their dating each other are not wrong. It is said they are yet to refer to each other as "boyfriend and girlfriend." But an unknown source has revealed it to them that "it is a romance" between the two.
Latest reports defy all the rumours of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's reunion. Though, it is well known that he is still keeping contact with his former flame. But another source disclosed to "The Daily Star" that "Twilight" heartthrob wants to take a break with his new girlfriend Dylan Penn.
"Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months," reported the unknown source to The Daily Star.
Is Kristen Stewart aware of these holiday plans of his ex-boyfriend and presently a rumoured already rekindling romance?
According to the source, Kristen Stewart is not too happy with the news.
"Kristen is really upset that Rob has planned a romantic break with another woman. Rob still loves Kristen but he doesn't think it can work between them, he believes they both need a fresh start," revealed the source.
"He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii," added the source.
While on one side we have rumours about "Twilight" co-stars' reunion abuzz and on the other side we have Robert Pattinson in an alleged new relationship with Sean Penn's daughter.
This alleged affair came into the limelight since the time the duo was spotted together in Sept. in Chateau Marmont.
After the turbulent breakup with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson is trying to keep it slow. "Rob hasn't had such strong feelings for someone since Kristen. But he's taking the relationship very slowly and wants to keep this new relationship out of the public eye. This really came out of left field for Rob - he wasn't looking or expecting any kind of long term romance," admitted the source.
It seems like the "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson is taking one step at a time and slowly moving on with his blossoming romance with Dylan Penn. In the end, all the fans hope for the best for both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage