Is 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Cheating On Kristen Stewart? He Is Taking Dylan Penn to Hawaii for a Romantic Getaway
By jaskiran kaur | November 12, 2013 5:51 PM EST
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson's love life is definitely blossoming but not with the one we have all been thinking. The rumours of Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's reunion are swirling around but the new reports have surfaced that reveals about his romantic getaway to Hawaii with alleged girlfriend Dylan Penn.
Yes! You heard it right! "Twilight" star is planning a three-day romantic trip to Hawaii with model girlfriend Dylan Penn. Though, they are not officially together, but it seems like romance at their end is burgeoning at a sweet pace.
According to E!News, rumours about their dating each other are not wrong. It is said they are yet to refer to each other as "boyfriend and girlfriend." But an unknown source has revealed it to them that "it is a romance" between the two.
Latest reports defy all the rumours of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's reunion. Though, it is well known that he is still keeping contact with his former flame. But another source disclosed to "The Daily Star" that "Twilight" heartthrob wants to take a break with his new girlfriend Dylan Penn.
"Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months," reported the unknown source to The Daily Star.
Is Kristen Stewart aware of these holiday plans of his ex-boyfriend and presently a rumoured already rekindling romance?
According to the source, Kristen Stewart is not too happy with the news.
"Kristen is really upset that Rob has planned a romantic break with another woman. Rob still loves Kristen but he doesn't think it can work between them, he believes they both need a fresh start," revealed the source.
"He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii," added the source.
While on one side we have rumours about "Twilight" co-stars' reunion abuzz and on the other side we have Robert Pattinson in an alleged new relationship with Sean Penn's daughter.
This alleged affair came into the limelight since the time the duo was spotted together in Sept. in Chateau Marmont.
After the turbulent breakup with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson is trying to keep it slow. "Rob hasn't had such strong feelings for someone since Kristen. But he's taking the relationship very slowly and wants to keep this new relationship out of the public eye. This really came out of left field for Rob - he wasn't looking or expecting any kind of long term romance," admitted the source.
It seems like the "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson is taking one step at a time and slowly moving on with his blossoming romance with Dylan Penn. In the end, all the fans hope for the best for both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy