Is 'Twilight' Star Robert Pattinson Cheating On Kristen Stewart? He Is Taking Dylan Penn to Hawaii for a Romantic Getaway
By jaskiran kaur | November 12, 2013 5:51 PM EST
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson's love life is definitely blossoming but not with the one we have all been thinking. The rumours of Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's reunion are swirling around but the new reports have surfaced that reveals about his romantic getaway to Hawaii with alleged girlfriend Dylan Penn.
Yes! You heard it right! "Twilight" star is planning a three-day romantic trip to Hawaii with model girlfriend Dylan Penn. Though, they are not officially together, but it seems like romance at their end is burgeoning at a sweet pace.
According to E!News, rumours about their dating each other are not wrong. It is said they are yet to refer to each other as "boyfriend and girlfriend." But an unknown source has revealed it to them that "it is a romance" between the two.
Latest reports defy all the rumours of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's reunion. Though, it is well known that he is still keeping contact with his former flame. But another source disclosed to "The Daily Star" that "Twilight" heartthrob wants to take a break with his new girlfriend Dylan Penn.
"Rob wants to treat her to a break away. They have been seeing each other casually for months," reported the unknown source to The Daily Star.
Is Kristen Stewart aware of these holiday plans of his ex-boyfriend and presently a rumoured already rekindling romance?
According to the source, Kristen Stewart is not too happy with the news.
"Kristen is really upset that Rob has planned a romantic break with another woman. Rob still loves Kristen but he doesn't think it can work between them, he believes they both need a fresh start," revealed the source.
"He wants to jeep his options open, and he's looking forward to spending time with Dylan and getting to know her better in Hawaii," added the source.
While on one side we have rumours about "Twilight" co-stars' reunion abuzz and on the other side we have Robert Pattinson in an alleged new relationship with Sean Penn's daughter.
This alleged affair came into the limelight since the time the duo was spotted together in Sept. in Chateau Marmont.
After the turbulent breakup with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson is trying to keep it slow. "Rob hasn't had such strong feelings for someone since Kristen. But he's taking the relationship very slowly and wants to keep this new relationship out of the public eye. This really came out of left field for Rob - he wasn't looking or expecting any kind of long term romance," admitted the source.
It seems like the "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson is taking one step at a time and slowly moving on with his blossoming romance with Dylan Penn. In the end, all the fans hope for the best for both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports