‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Spoilers: Episode 9 ‘Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word’ Has a Scandal in Waiting [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | November 12, 2013 4:23 PM EST
If you think that Grey's Anatomy season 10, episode 8 "Two Against One" got high on drama then you must wait to see how things become scandalous in episode 9 titled "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word."
After Cristina's (Sandra Oh) betrayal to the ex-best friend Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) do you think they will soon resolve or is it too big to become a major tension in their friendship?
On the other hand, we know Bailey is not herself at work or at home. There is a lot that is blocking her mind. But isn't she getting too hard on Ben?
While we wait for all these questions to be answered in the upcoming episode we have a scandal in making at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.
Watch the video of the promo of Grey's Anatomy season 10, episode 9
A lawsuit comes in the picture and Callie is behind the scandal that will put Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital's credibility at stake, yet again. Callie is being blamed for the mistake or a malpractice during a surgery that has got her in a lawsuit. She has been sued for malpractice and the scandal has become quite public putting at stake her reputation as the best orthopedic surgeon around.
While Callie admits to the mistake as she describes facing "complications" during the surgery, Derek is concerned that going for a trial would push them towards bankruptcy yet again. But as the promo proceeds, it seems a settlement is not an option for them as all them can be seen attending the trial in a courtroom filled with audiences.
In a board meeting, we have Christina admitting that the patient has a "good case" while Meredith pulls attention towards the possibility of the other side of the story.
And we can see a man who is in a wheelchair, assuming that whatever put him in the wheelchair, he owes it to Callie's malpractice. In the end of the spoiler promo of Grey's Anatomy season 10, episode 9 Christina, upon being questioned by the lawyer claims "Callie was the best orthopedic surgeon." And we can see Callie emotionally distressed when the lawyer probes "You don't believe she's the best anymore?"
Coming to Callie's rescue is her supportive father who has a interesting secret to share with her.
If you are already getting excited about this one, then hang on till you know that there is more to witness. Spoilers of Grey's Anatomy season 10, episode 9 "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word" reveals that we will also get to know more about Callie and Arizona's marriage. So, tune into your favorite show on Nov. 14 to witness some drama in the midst of a big scandal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia