Top Reasons Of Miranda Kerr-Orlando Bloom Break Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 12, 2013 2:11 PM EST
Supermodel and Australian beauty Miranda Kerr admitted that she still loves her estranged husband Orlando Bloom.
According to Perez Hilton's celebrity gossip Web site, the model still hopes to reconcile with her husband. The couple kept everything between them civil and they make things work between them for the sake of their son, Flynn.
Kerr and Bloom got married in 2010. It was reported that the two were struggling to keep the flame burning in their romance for two years before they announced their split last month. Sources of gossip Web sites said the couples' marriage was on teh rocks since 2011.
Below are the top reasons why one of the Hollywood's couples, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom, decided to break up:
According to a report of Toronto Sun, British Actor Orlando Bloom blamed their busy schedules for having a gap between him and his estranged wife. He admitted their work commitments made it "challenging" to keep their marriage alive.
Bloom spent a lot of time filming, "The Hobbit" sequel, "The Desolation of Smaug" in New Zealand and is now starring in "Romeo and Juliet" in Broadway. He added their hectic lifestyles simply became too much to bear.
"You know, when you have two people who are incredibly busy and who are both very visible in the world, I think it can be challenging to keep that, that schedule and that kind of life in the same track, you know?" he noted.
"It's very challenging... I love Miranda and she loves me. We both adore and love our son. We both recognise and realise that we're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives, raising our son," he stressed.
Being Separated From Each Other
Another reason of the break up was their constant separation from each other. Kerr and Bloom work in different parts of the world. You can almost count in your fingers the times they are together. It can be concluded that both grew apart after their constant separation.
Miranda's Alleged Illicit Affairs With Justin Bieber And Leonardo DiCaprio
There were rumors that Kerr had affairs with Justin Bieber and Leonardo DiCaprio. There were malicious reports that the beautiful model spent hours with young pop star Bieber at a party after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Other reports claimed that Kerr and DiCaprio also spent time together at another party.
Orlando's New Juliet: Condola Rashad
Another probable reason of the separation of Bloom and Kerr stemmed from the bizarre closeness and chemistry of the actor and co-star Condola Rashad in the broadway production, "Romeo and Juliet."
Bloom gushed about kissing his co-star. "We sometimes get applause after our first kiss because it just goes on. Sometimes I'm like, "I'm not letting go," Orlando said.
Condola has been equally enthusiastic in her praise. "What's funny is we didn't have to force it. We had a connection from the minute we met, a sense of comfort. We've built the relationship we have just by being around each other," the Broadway actress said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display