Top Reasons Of Miranda Kerr-Orlando Bloom Break Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 12, 2013 2:11 PM EST
Supermodel and Australian beauty Miranda Kerr admitted that she still loves her estranged husband Orlando Bloom.
According to Perez Hilton's celebrity gossip Web site, the model still hopes to reconcile with her husband. The couple kept everything between them civil and they make things work between them for the sake of their son, Flynn.
Kerr and Bloom got married in 2010. It was reported that the two were struggling to keep the flame burning in their romance for two years before they announced their split last month. Sources of gossip Web sites said the couples' marriage was on teh rocks since 2011.
Below are the top reasons why one of the Hollywood's couples, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom, decided to break up:
According to a report of Toronto Sun, British Actor Orlando Bloom blamed their busy schedules for having a gap between him and his estranged wife. He admitted their work commitments made it "challenging" to keep their marriage alive.
Bloom spent a lot of time filming, "The Hobbit" sequel, "The Desolation of Smaug" in New Zealand and is now starring in "Romeo and Juliet" in Broadway. He added their hectic lifestyles simply became too much to bear.
"You know, when you have two people who are incredibly busy and who are both very visible in the world, I think it can be challenging to keep that, that schedule and that kind of life in the same track, you know?" he noted.
"It's very challenging... I love Miranda and she loves me. We both adore and love our son. We both recognise and realise that we're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives, raising our son," he stressed.
Being Separated From Each Other
Another reason of the break up was their constant separation from each other. Kerr and Bloom work in different parts of the world. You can almost count in your fingers the times they are together. It can be concluded that both grew apart after their constant separation.
Miranda's Alleged Illicit Affairs With Justin Bieber And Leonardo DiCaprio
There were rumors that Kerr had affairs with Justin Bieber and Leonardo DiCaprio. There were malicious reports that the beautiful model spent hours with young pop star Bieber at a party after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Other reports claimed that Kerr and DiCaprio also spent time together at another party.
Orlando's New Juliet: Condola Rashad
Another probable reason of the separation of Bloom and Kerr stemmed from the bizarre closeness and chemistry of the actor and co-star Condola Rashad in the broadway production, "Romeo and Juliet."
Bloom gushed about kissing his co-star. "We sometimes get applause after our first kiss because it just goes on. Sometimes I'm like, "I'm not letting go," Orlando said.
Condola has been equally enthusiastic in her praise. "What's funny is we didn't have to force it. We had a connection from the minute we met, a sense of comfort. We've built the relationship we have just by being around each other," the Broadway actress said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]