Top Reasons Of Miranda Kerr-Orlando Bloom Break Up
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 12, 2013 2:11 PM EST
Supermodel and Australian beauty Miranda Kerr admitted that she still loves her estranged husband Orlando Bloom.
According to Perez Hilton's celebrity gossip Web site, the model still hopes to reconcile with her husband. The couple kept everything between them civil and they make things work between them for the sake of their son, Flynn.
Kerr and Bloom got married in 2010. It was reported that the two were struggling to keep the flame burning in their romance for two years before they announced their split last month. Sources of gossip Web sites said the couples' marriage was on teh rocks since 2011.
Below are the top reasons why one of the Hollywood's couples, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom, decided to break up:
According to a report of Toronto Sun, British Actor Orlando Bloom blamed their busy schedules for having a gap between him and his estranged wife. He admitted their work commitments made it "challenging" to keep their marriage alive.
Bloom spent a lot of time filming, "The Hobbit" sequel, "The Desolation of Smaug" in New Zealand and is now starring in "Romeo and Juliet" in Broadway. He added their hectic lifestyles simply became too much to bear.
"You know, when you have two people who are incredibly busy and who are both very visible in the world, I think it can be challenging to keep that, that schedule and that kind of life in the same track, you know?" he noted.
"It's very challenging... I love Miranda and she loves me. We both adore and love our son. We both recognise and realise that we're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives, raising our son," he stressed.
Being Separated From Each Other
Another reason of the break up was their constant separation from each other. Kerr and Bloom work in different parts of the world. You can almost count in your fingers the times they are together. It can be concluded that both grew apart after their constant separation.
Miranda's Alleged Illicit Affairs With Justin Bieber And Leonardo DiCaprio
There were rumors that Kerr had affairs with Justin Bieber and Leonardo DiCaprio. There were malicious reports that the beautiful model spent hours with young pop star Bieber at a party after the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Other reports claimed that Kerr and DiCaprio also spent time together at another party.
Orlando's New Juliet: Condola Rashad
Another probable reason of the separation of Bloom and Kerr stemmed from the bizarre closeness and chemistry of the actor and co-star Condola Rashad in the broadway production, "Romeo and Juliet."
Bloom gushed about kissing his co-star. "We sometimes get applause after our first kiss because it just goes on. Sometimes I'm like, "I'm not letting go," Orlando said.
Condola has been equally enthusiastic in her praise. "What's funny is we didn't have to force it. We had a connection from the minute we met, a sense of comfort. We've built the relationship we have just by being around each other," the Broadway actress said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight