Robsten Reunion: Top Reasons Actor's Family Shows No Happiness to See Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Rekindled “Twilight” Romance [PHOTO/VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | November 11, 2013 2:18 PM EST
Robsten’s solid fan base sure was the first to celebrate after photos of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart getting reunited after they split in May 2013. But Rob’s family does not share their enthusiasm as members reportedly “unhappy” with their rumoured reunion. Could Robsten be Hollywood’s real “Romeo and Juliet.”
With the incessant rumours that Rob and Kristen will be heading for yet another reunion, the English hunk’s family appears to be the first to say “no” to the “immortal” love affair.
A recent report by Entertainmentwise.com describes the British hunk’s family as not being totally excited to see the “Maps to the Stars” actor with the “Runaway” actress.
Here are the top reasons Rob’s family thinks his reunion with K-Stew may be not such a good idea:
1. The Robsten romance saga is too “unstable”
Even if Rob and Kristen were able to weather the storm brought by Kristen’s high profile summer romance with “Snow White and the Huntsman” director Rupert Sanders, the former celebrity couple failed to keep it together.
After they first broke up in July 2012 (when the cheating scandal was exposed in June 2012) they reunited in Oct. 2012 and the “immortal” love had reached a whole new set of level for Robsten. But they apparently failed to keep it together.
The “Twilight” loversplit for the second time in May 2013, seven months after they tried to work it out. Rob gave Kristen another chance despite the reported plea of his family to take her back.
“It’s still so unstable,” a source was quoted as telling HollywoodLife.com by Entertainmentwise.com, before adding, ““Rob’s obsessed with her but he knows she’s not necessarily good for him and he knows a lot of his friends and his family are dead set against him taking her back."
2. The Robsten romance has a “lot of baggage”
Millions of Robsten’s still very much solid fan base almost rejoice to see Robert and Kristen from Nov. 1 to 2, 2013. They were seen in various occasions driving separately near the actor’s Beverly Hills home; Kristen’s coming out of Rob’s bachelor’s pad in a gated community and the two spending Halloween 2013 together.
It looks like they are on the road to another much awaited Robsten reunion.
But an insider said that the couple has a lot of history Rob’s family may not be so happy about.
“They have a lot of baggage,” noted an insider, according to Entertainmentwise.com.
People Magazine reported earlier that Rob and Kristen have “trust” issues to deal with and could get in the way of the immortal Robsten affair.
“There’s still healing to do and trust issues,” a friend was quoted telling PEOPLE in 2012 following their first reunion in Oct. 2012.
On the eve of Robsten split in May 2013, HollywoodLife.com interviewed an expert to explain why the couple’s romance has been on the rocks since they reunited after the cheating scandal.
“When there is a betrayal in a relationship, everything changes. The love may be there, as it apparently is between Rob and Kristen (which brought them back together), but the trust has been broken,” Dr. Phil Dembo was quoted as telling HollywoodLife.com.
“Love may be the engine that drives a relationship, but trust are your tires that keep it a smooth ride. The Rob/Kristen relationship has experienced a flat tire, and Rob doesn’t trust that the ‘patchwork’ may be strong enough not to have another blow out.”
3. Fear Kristen will hurt Rob again
One of the reasons Rob’s family continues to try to put an end to the Robsten affair is the fear that Rob may get hurt again.
The insider continues, "So he doesn’t talk about it much because he’s embarrassed. And we have a right to be worried because we see how much she fu**s him up.”
Rob is known to love just one woman and he has always hoped to be in a relationship like his own parents, Richard and Celare Pattinson. While it surprised many that he forgave Kristen after the controversial cheating scandal in Summer 2012, it never surprised his family as Rob is known for being “forgiving.” The actor even admitted as such in an interview for Dior in Sept. 2013.
“I don’t ever feel the need to forgive or expect people to be. I judge people on their actions. I don’t really care if it’s wrong or right, I give them the benefit of the doubt. If they do something I can’t be bothered to deal with, I just cut them out," Pattinson was quoted as confessing to Australia’s Sunday Style in a report by the Huffington Post.
Citing a report by Gossip Cop, the Huffington Post explained he’s “an emotional guy” when it comes to romance.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart met on the set of the “Twilight” series in 2009. They were rumoured being romantically linked since 2009 but both admitted seeing each other romantically in 2012.
It didn’t take long for Robsten fans to be kept out in the dark when they were faced with another break up yet again in May 2013.
More photos featuring the couple's sweetest moments here.
More Entertainment News:
“X Factor USA” 2013 Top 12 Recap: Wild Card Twist Gets Josh Levi Return on Fox Show [PHOTO/VIDEO] Full article here.
'X Factor USA' 2013 Season 3 Top 13 Results Night: Top Reasons No Elimination on Week 12 [PHOTO/VIDEO] Full article here.
“The X Factor USA” 2013 Top 12 Spoilers Recap: Wild Card in Play, Who Came Back And More [PHOTO/VIDEO] Full article here.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build