GQ Men of the Year Awards 2013: David Beckham, Kellan Lutz, Robin Thicke, and More, Beckham Receives the Stylish Man of the Year Award
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 9, 2013 10:39 AM EST
Superstar David Beckham made his appearance during the 2013 GQ Men of the Year Awards ceremony on Thursday evening held in Berlin, Germany.
The retired soccer athlete bagged home one of the night's most prestigious award which is the Most Stylish Man of the Year award. Who could possibly take home the award? Too bad, his wife Victoria couldn't accompany him to the said event. The 38-year-old Beckham came dressed in suit, with white shirt and a pencil tie.
All men look good in a suit, don't you think? However, what is it about Beckham that makes wearing a suit so special? Well, there is really indeed only one David Beckham, and there is no question that his style has evolved so much. Maybe his wife, Spice girl-turned-fashion-icon Victoria has helped him in developing his sense of fashion and style over the years.
"David Beckham influence fashion and represents style, like no other athlete," said the Editor-in-chief of GQ Magazine. "He has created a bridge between the world of models, design, and photographers, and the industry of world-sports, with his daring appearances and trendsetting, David has indeed brought glamour back to the male athletics" the GQ Editor-in-chief added.
Aside from Beckham, some of the hottest A-List celebrities were also in attendance for the 15th Annual GQ event. Jochen Schropp, Kellan Lutz, Kylie Minogue, Florian David Fitz, Jette Joop, Robin Thicke, and Palina Rojinski were just some of the famous personalities who came in the star-studded event. Robin Thicke and Tom Odell delighted the crowd with their amazing performances. It was a glamourous occasion and a night full of fun, an evening dedicated to style. Thus, it only seemed fitting to invite only the most fashionable and note-worthy individuals.
Click here to see the photos of these stars from Socialitelife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Iggy Azalea Sex Tape: The Story So Far
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone