GQ Men of the Year Awards 2013: David Beckham, Kellan Lutz, Robin Thicke, and More, Beckham Receives the Stylish Man of the Year Award
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 9, 2013 10:39 AM EST
Superstar David Beckham made his appearance during the 2013 GQ Men of the Year Awards ceremony on Thursday evening held in Berlin, Germany.
The retired soccer athlete bagged home one of the night's most prestigious award which is the Most Stylish Man of the Year award. Who could possibly take home the award? Too bad, his wife Victoria couldn't accompany him to the said event. The 38-year-old Beckham came dressed in suit, with white shirt and a pencil tie.
All men look good in a suit, don't you think? However, what is it about Beckham that makes wearing a suit so special? Well, there is really indeed only one David Beckham, and there is no question that his style has evolved so much. Maybe his wife, Spice girl-turned-fashion-icon Victoria has helped him in developing his sense of fashion and style over the years.
"David Beckham influence fashion and represents style, like no other athlete," said the Editor-in-chief of GQ Magazine. "He has created a bridge between the world of models, design, and photographers, and the industry of world-sports, with his daring appearances and trendsetting, David has indeed brought glamour back to the male athletics" the GQ Editor-in-chief added.
Aside from Beckham, some of the hottest A-List celebrities were also in attendance for the 15th Annual GQ event. Jochen Schropp, Kellan Lutz, Kylie Minogue, Florian David Fitz, Jette Joop, Robin Thicke, and Palina Rojinski were just some of the famous personalities who came in the star-studded event. Robin Thicke and Tom Odell delighted the crowd with their amazing performances. It was a glamourous occasion and a night full of fun, an evening dedicated to style. Thus, it only seemed fitting to invite only the most fashionable and note-worthy individuals.
Click here to see the photos of these stars from Socialitelife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin on Kobe Bryant’s Text: He’s 100 Percent Accurate
- Roger Federer Brings Danger To Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal at US Open
- Serena Williams Makes History; Among Most Dominant World's No.1 in History
- Rafael Nadal Blows Out Novak Djokovic as Top Contender For US Open Series – Tennis TV Poll
- Eugenie Bouchard To Conquer Next Era After Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide