GQ Men of the Year Awards 2013: David Beckham, Kellan Lutz, Robin Thicke, and More, Beckham Receives the Stylish Man of the Year Award
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 9, 2013 10:39 AM EST
Superstar David Beckham made his appearance during the 2013 GQ Men of the Year Awards ceremony on Thursday evening held in Berlin, Germany.
The retired soccer athlete bagged home one of the night's most prestigious award which is the Most Stylish Man of the Year award. Who could possibly take home the award? Too bad, his wife Victoria couldn't accompany him to the said event. The 38-year-old Beckham came dressed in suit, with white shirt and a pencil tie.
All men look good in a suit, don't you think? However, what is it about Beckham that makes wearing a suit so special? Well, there is really indeed only one David Beckham, and there is no question that his style has evolved so much. Maybe his wife, Spice girl-turned-fashion-icon Victoria has helped him in developing his sense of fashion and style over the years.
"David Beckham influence fashion and represents style, like no other athlete," said the Editor-in-chief of GQ Magazine. "He has created a bridge between the world of models, design, and photographers, and the industry of world-sports, with his daring appearances and trendsetting, David has indeed brought glamour back to the male athletics" the GQ Editor-in-chief added.
Aside from Beckham, some of the hottest A-List celebrities were also in attendance for the 15th Annual GQ event. Jochen Schropp, Kellan Lutz, Kylie Minogue, Florian David Fitz, Jette Joop, Robin Thicke, and Palina Rojinski were just some of the famous personalities who came in the star-studded event. Robin Thicke and Tom Odell delighted the crowd with their amazing performances. It was a glamourous occasion and a night full of fun, an evening dedicated to style. Thus, it only seemed fitting to invite only the most fashionable and note-worthy individuals.
Click here to see the photos of these stars from Socialitelife.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan