Beyonce's Fans Want Beyonce to Skip Kim & Kanye's Wedding, Start an Online Petition [SEE HERE]
By nidhi tewari | November 7, 2013 7:41 PM EST
Beyonce' fans are definitely not the fans of Kim Kardashian and do not want the Queen Bey to even attend the famous Kimye wedding which is going to happen sometime in future. The fans of Beyonce can go to any extent to stop the singer. Beyonce's fans are so determined that they are signing the petition to keep her from attending Kim and Kanye's upcoming wedding.
"Kim Kardashian and her disgusting family are known for their rise to fame for doing absolutely nothing," reads the petition statement on the Change.org. Titled "BEYONCE CANNOT ATTEND KIM KARDASHIAN'S WEDDING: Spread this petition with everyone you know!! Beyhive you know what you have to do ( yes...it is the complete title).
The notorious petition, which will definitely put Kim Kardashian and her clan to shame, has been started by one Los Angeles resident John Barry.
"Aside from being a famous w***e Kim has decided to get knocked up by notorious jackass Kanye West and now are planning to get married. Now we must do all in our power to stop Beyonce from attending that god forsaken wedding, since her husband Jay Z is BFF's with Kanye he problaby [sic] wants both of them to go," reads the petition statement.
"Beyonce should not be forced to go and sit thru that torture while surrounded by the Kardashian pig," the statement continues. "Beyonce do not go to that wedding you dont have to do it to please that w***e and her jackass fiance. Do us a favor Bey and rain check that train wreck of wedding."
The author then also offers some really good excuses Beyonce could make to Kimye to avoid attending the wedding which includes her extending the Mrs. Carter Show, Blue Ivy getting a flu and telling Kimye that she has a meeting with the President and the First Lady.
Ever since Kanye West first started dating Kim Kardashian some time back, rumor mills were churning about Beyonce not getting impressed with her best friend Kanye's choice. However the mother to Blue Ivy even publicly congratulated the Kimye couple where their baby North West was born in June.
The petition is way too nasty but yes but quite amusing too. In a short span of time the petition has reached 100 signatures and is expected to gather more as Beyonce fans have earlier too made it clear that they do not want to see the singer with the socialite Kim Kardashian. Are you going to sign it?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch