Prince Harry Proposing to Cressida Bonas, Odds 2/1 Says Bookie
By Sigrid Salucop | November 6, 2013 6:08 PM EST
Bookies are backing up Prince Harry's proposal to current squeeze Cressida Bonas, reports say. Bets have already been placed on the prince proposing to his 24-year-old girlfriend in the year 2014.
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas, who spent a weekend together at Sandringham recently are rumoured to tie the knot in 2014. Sources say the prince will propose to Ms Bonas within the year.
Bookies William Hill revealed that the odds are 2/1 coming from 6/1 months prior. Recent bets show that observers believe that Prince Harry will finally pop the question.
Rupert Adam of William Hill told Express that Prince Harry "looks smitten." He added that the proposal will not come as a great surprise.
Mr Adam predicts that the prince will propose "before the year is out."
The couple has been dating for 18 months following Prince Harry's long-term romance with Zimbabwe national Chelsy Davy.
Cressida Bonas, a 24-year-old dance graduate, is described as very shy and tries to avoid the attention of the paparazzi. According to reports, Ms Bonas was introduced to the fourth in line to the throne through her best friend Princess Eugenie, Harry's cousin.
Fans of Cressida Bonas were reportedly disappointed that Cressy was not invited to Prince George's christening at St James's Palace in October. Insiders reveal that Ms Bonas decided not to attend the intimate family gathering to avoid the limelight.
According to the Mirror, the two are seen together often.
Aside from attending a James Blunt concert, the two were spotted hugging in Verbier, a Swiss ski resort. They are rarely apart, according to a close pal, but Prince Harry's 208-mile trek to the South Pole will mean cutting the time spent together by the couple.
An insider told the Mirror that "Harry is not going to have time for personal calls." The source added that the expedition crew will "have a satellite phone" but that it will only be used for emergencies.
Prince Harry is aiming to raise funds for the charity by joining the trek with wounded soldiers. The trek will be a 16-day walk to the South Pole, sources say.
Prince Harry has been training in recent weeks to prepare himself for the climate in the area.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Nuclear War: Putin Certain To Launch Battle To Avoid Corruption Charges, Whistleblower Claims