Prince Harry Proposing to Cressida Bonas, Odds 2/1 Says Bookie
By Sigrid Salucop | November 6, 2013 6:08 PM EST
Bookies are backing up Prince Harry's proposal to current squeeze Cressida Bonas, reports say. Bets have already been placed on the prince proposing to his 24-year-old girlfriend in the year 2014.
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas, who spent a weekend together at Sandringham recently are rumoured to tie the knot in 2014. Sources say the prince will propose to Ms Bonas within the year.
Bookies William Hill revealed that the odds are 2/1 coming from 6/1 months prior. Recent bets show that observers believe that Prince Harry will finally pop the question.
Rupert Adam of William Hill told Express that Prince Harry "looks smitten." He added that the proposal will not come as a great surprise.
Mr Adam predicts that the prince will propose "before the year is out."
The couple has been dating for 18 months following Prince Harry's long-term romance with Zimbabwe national Chelsy Davy.
Cressida Bonas, a 24-year-old dance graduate, is described as very shy and tries to avoid the attention of the paparazzi. According to reports, Ms Bonas was introduced to the fourth in line to the throne through her best friend Princess Eugenie, Harry's cousin.
Fans of Cressida Bonas were reportedly disappointed that Cressy was not invited to Prince George's christening at St James's Palace in October. Insiders reveal that Ms Bonas decided not to attend the intimate family gathering to avoid the limelight.
According to the Mirror, the two are seen together often.
Aside from attending a James Blunt concert, the two were spotted hugging in Verbier, a Swiss ski resort. They are rarely apart, according to a close pal, but Prince Harry's 208-mile trek to the South Pole will mean cutting the time spent together by the couple.
An insider told the Mirror that "Harry is not going to have time for personal calls." The source added that the expedition crew will "have a satellite phone" but that it will only be used for emergencies.
Prince Harry is aiming to raise funds for the charity by joining the trek with wounded soldiers. The trek will be a 16-day walk to the South Pole, sources say.
Prince Harry has been training in recent weeks to prepare himself for the climate in the area.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon