Prince Harry Proposing to Cressida Bonas, Odds 2/1 Says Bookie
By Sigrid Salucop | November 6, 2013 6:08 PM EST
Bookies are backing up Prince Harry's proposal to current squeeze Cressida Bonas, reports say. Bets have already been placed on the prince proposing to his 24-year-old girlfriend in the year 2014.
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas, who spent a weekend together at Sandringham recently are rumoured to tie the knot in 2014. Sources say the prince will propose to Ms Bonas within the year.
Bookies William Hill revealed that the odds are 2/1 coming from 6/1 months prior. Recent bets show that observers believe that Prince Harry will finally pop the question.
Rupert Adam of William Hill told Express that Prince Harry "looks smitten." He added that the proposal will not come as a great surprise.
Mr Adam predicts that the prince will propose "before the year is out."
The couple has been dating for 18 months following Prince Harry's long-term romance with Zimbabwe national Chelsy Davy.
Cressida Bonas, a 24-year-old dance graduate, is described as very shy and tries to avoid the attention of the paparazzi. According to reports, Ms Bonas was introduced to the fourth in line to the throne through her best friend Princess Eugenie, Harry's cousin.
Fans of Cressida Bonas were reportedly disappointed that Cressy was not invited to Prince George's christening at St James's Palace in October. Insiders reveal that Ms Bonas decided not to attend the intimate family gathering to avoid the limelight.
According to the Mirror, the two are seen together often.
Aside from attending a James Blunt concert, the two were spotted hugging in Verbier, a Swiss ski resort. They are rarely apart, according to a close pal, but Prince Harry's 208-mile trek to the South Pole will mean cutting the time spent together by the couple.
An insider told the Mirror that "Harry is not going to have time for personal calls." The source added that the expedition crew will "have a satellite phone" but that it will only be used for emergencies.
Prince Harry is aiming to raise funds for the charity by joining the trek with wounded soldiers. The trek will be a 16-day walk to the South Pole, sources say.
Prince Harry has been training in recent weeks to prepare himself for the climate in the area.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date