Prince Harry Proposing to Cressida Bonas, Odds 2/1 Says Bookie
By Sigrid Salucop | November 6, 2013 6:08 PM EST
Bookies are backing up Prince Harry's proposal to current squeeze Cressida Bonas, reports say. Bets have already been placed on the prince proposing to his 24-year-old girlfriend in the year 2014.
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas, who spent a weekend together at Sandringham recently are rumoured to tie the knot in 2014. Sources say the prince will propose to Ms Bonas within the year.
Bookies William Hill revealed that the odds are 2/1 coming from 6/1 months prior. Recent bets show that observers believe that Prince Harry will finally pop the question.
Rupert Adam of William Hill told Express that Prince Harry "looks smitten." He added that the proposal will not come as a great surprise.
Mr Adam predicts that the prince will propose "before the year is out."
The couple has been dating for 18 months following Prince Harry's long-term romance with Zimbabwe national Chelsy Davy.
Cressida Bonas, a 24-year-old dance graduate, is described as very shy and tries to avoid the attention of the paparazzi. According to reports, Ms Bonas was introduced to the fourth in line to the throne through her best friend Princess Eugenie, Harry's cousin.
Fans of Cressida Bonas were reportedly disappointed that Cressy was not invited to Prince George's christening at St James's Palace in October. Insiders reveal that Ms Bonas decided not to attend the intimate family gathering to avoid the limelight.
According to the Mirror, the two are seen together often.
Aside from attending a James Blunt concert, the two were spotted hugging in Verbier, a Swiss ski resort. They are rarely apart, according to a close pal, but Prince Harry's 208-mile trek to the South Pole will mean cutting the time spent together by the couple.
An insider told the Mirror that "Harry is not going to have time for personal calls." The source added that the expedition crew will "have a satellite phone" but that it will only be used for emergencies.
Prince Harry is aiming to raise funds for the charity by joining the trek with wounded soldiers. The trek will be a 16-day walk to the South Pole, sources say.
Prince Harry has been training in recent weeks to prepare himself for the climate in the area.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar