Prince Harry Proposing to Cressida Bonas, Odds 2/1 Says Bookie
By Sigrid Salucop | November 6, 2013 6:08 PM EST
Bookies are backing up Prince Harry's proposal to current squeeze Cressida Bonas, reports say. Bets have already been placed on the prince proposing to his 24-year-old girlfriend in the year 2014.
Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas, who spent a weekend together at Sandringham recently are rumoured to tie the knot in 2014. Sources say the prince will propose to Ms Bonas within the year.
Bookies William Hill revealed that the odds are 2/1 coming from 6/1 months prior. Recent bets show that observers believe that Prince Harry will finally pop the question.
Rupert Adam of William Hill told Express that Prince Harry "looks smitten." He added that the proposal will not come as a great surprise.
Mr Adam predicts that the prince will propose "before the year is out."
The couple has been dating for 18 months following Prince Harry's long-term romance with Zimbabwe national Chelsy Davy.
Cressida Bonas, a 24-year-old dance graduate, is described as very shy and tries to avoid the attention of the paparazzi. According to reports, Ms Bonas was introduced to the fourth in line to the throne through her best friend Princess Eugenie, Harry's cousin.
Fans of Cressida Bonas were reportedly disappointed that Cressy was not invited to Prince George's christening at St James's Palace in October. Insiders reveal that Ms Bonas decided not to attend the intimate family gathering to avoid the limelight.
According to the Mirror, the two are seen together often.
Aside from attending a James Blunt concert, the two were spotted hugging in Verbier, a Swiss ski resort. They are rarely apart, according to a close pal, but Prince Harry's 208-mile trek to the South Pole will mean cutting the time spent together by the couple.
An insider told the Mirror that "Harry is not going to have time for personal calls." The source added that the expedition crew will "have a satellite phone" but that it will only be used for emergencies.
Prince Harry is aiming to raise funds for the charity by joining the trek with wounded soldiers. The trek will be a 16-day walk to the South Pole, sources say.
Prince Harry has been training in recent weeks to prepare himself for the climate in the area.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares