'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Becomes Dark and Twisty in Episode 8 'Two Against One' [Spoilers, Video]
By jaskiran kaur | November 6, 2013 9:39 AM EST
"Grey's Anatomy" season 10 Halloween special was quite thrilling as the episode "Thriller" unfurled dramatic spine-chilling events at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital. Ahead of spooky Halloween special lies lots of medical drama in the upcoming "Grey's Anatomy" season 10, episode 8 "Two Against One."
According to the official spoilers' press release, things between the twisted sisters Christina Yang (Sandra Oh) and Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) are going to get heated.
Meanwhile, Derek (Patrick Dempsey) confesses to Dr Avery that he needs to be more trusting and give his second year doctors a chance to work on his patients. And April (Sarah Drew) and Mathew are about to make a decision about their relationship.
From the promo video, one can figure that a lot is happening for the doctors at the hospital. From a conversation between Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) and April, we get to know that Arizona had some "awesome" sex. Inspired by which, April decides to talk about her first time with fiancé Matthew. And in a spur of a second when she starts to talk, he throws her up against the side of the ambulance and the scene cuts there. Is it already time for the couple?
But who is Arizona having "awesome" sex with? Is it Leah, as their closeness only seems to be increasing?
On the other end, Dr Bailey (Chandra Wilson) seems upset with the return of her husband Ben (Jason George) as we witnessed in the last episode when he broke the news of quitting residency. She seems exhausted and seems to be losing her consciousness in the middle of a surgery with Jo. It seems another rough patch for Dr Bailey has begun.
With so much happening in Grey's Anatomy season 10 in this episode, it gets darker and twisty as things between the twisted sisters are only set to get worse. The fight and the awkwardness between the two intensify as there is treachery in store. Who among the two is plotting a betrayal for another?
Speaking about Calzona, Kevin McKidd, the director of this episode, has promised that things between Arizona and Callie are only going to get melodramatic. "It's really intense and really interesting. I love how [Sara Ramirez and Jessica Capshaw] play together. And I really love working with them," Kevin McKidd, who also plays Dr Owen Hunt in that show, told WetPaint.
"Grey's Anatomy" season 10, episode 8 "Two Against One" is set to be aired on Thursday, Nov 7. Basing on these spoilers, the episode seems quite promising in bringing back the emotional drama after its Halloween special.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On