With the 62nd Miss Universe 2013 pageant draws near to the coronation night, spectators are excited to know the possible questions to the lucky top 5 finalists. The final night is set Nov. 9 in Moscow, Russia where 86 contestants worldwide are battling out to be hailed the most beautiful woman in the universe.
Wearing the Nexus crown comes with a price and the road to get it is not going to be easy. One has to surpass the dreading part of the pageant: the Q&A portion as the final test. To be Final 5 is already a great honor, but to reach the top one has to be on top of the game and give the best answer that will be highly acceptable for the judges.
What could be the possible questions tho the next Miss Universe Top 5 finalists? Here are the Top 5 final questions taken from Norman's Blog:
1. If you win Miss Universe tonight, what will you do in your reign that none among the previous winners have been able to do?
2. If you knew in advance that you will have mental blackout during the final question, what will you do differently to keep that from happening?
3. How will you answer individuals who claim that Miss Universe lacks substance?
4. What is the hardest part of becoming the new Miss Universe?
5. As a potential Miss Universe winner, you will become the spokesperson of the organization. As such, would you rather be the one who keeps the truth or the one who tells a lie?
Here are the Top 5 Finals Questions for Miss Universe 2012 Top 5, where Miss USA Olivia Culpo bagged the crown and was hailed as Miss Universe 2012.
1. If you could make a new law, what would it be and why?
2. As someone who might be winning a modeling contract, what would you feel if you were told to lose weight or risk losing the assignment?
3. What do you say to people who believe wearing swimsuits in public reduces them to sexual objects?
4. What is something that you have done that you will never do again?
5. As an international ambassador, do you believe that speaking English should be a prerequisite to being Miss Universe? Why or why not?