Tony Parker is Going to be a Dad
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 4, 2013 10:37 AM EST
NBA superstar Tony Parker is going to be a father soon. Parker, who currently plays point guard for the NBA team San Antonio Spurs, announced the good news on Twitter on Thursday.
"Hey, I just wanted to say that I am very happy today," Parker tweeted, "Me and my future wife are going to have a baby boy," Parker added.
Parker is one proud Daddy! This child is going to be the first for Parker so we can tell how excited he really is going to be.
Parker is ex-husband of Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria. He met the actress in November 2004. They wed in civil service three years later on July 6, 2007. However, Parker has been consistently been accused of cheating on Eva. The Hollywood actress filed for divorce on 2010 and it was finalised on Jan 28, 2011.
After Parker's failed marriage with Longoria, he found his next love in French journalist Axelle Francine. Even before Parker announced Francine's pregnancy, it has already been previously reported that he is planning to tie the knot with his journalist girlfriend.
Their engagement also debuted on Twitter, during a chat with the basketball star's followers and fans in June 2013.
Parker is on his 13th season in the NBA. He is definitely very much eager and determined to bring another championship for the San Antonio Spurs. "I am so thrilled to start with the Spurs and strive to get a championship," Parker told Miami Herald. "I am ready to go and get another chance to get Timmy out with a championship," said Parker.
Maybe his baby along the way can, sort of, be a good luck and blessing for Parker, and his team can finally win another championship for the basketball franchise
A baby is a wonderful gift. Congratulations to Tony and Axelle!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 US Open Round of 16: Grigor Dimitrov vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged