Bigg Boss 7: Apurva Eliminated as Andy-Gauhar Fight, Salman Blushes to Eli’s song
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 3, 2013 3:02 PM EST
Inmate Apurva Agnihotri was evicted from the Bigg Boss house on Saturday as the Andy-Kushal argument continued with Salman heading the sensitive subject.
Television actor Apurva, generally known for his calm demeanor became the ninth contestant to be evicted from the house.
Apurva, who had entered the house with wife Shilpa Agnihotri had expressed his desire at leaving the show. He was even seen asking inmates to vote for him for eviction. During his stay, he most often acted as the peacemaker whenever there were heated fights or arguments among the other inmates. Apurva's captaincy proved quite strenuous as he had a tough time.
Kamya, Pratyusha and Eli were also in the elimination list.
The weekend with again turned into war zone as Andy's antics during a previous task were being discussed with Salman Khan. Gauhar, once again was at her vocal best, towering over others. Salamn tried to sort out the issue between Gauhar and Andy, There were enough mud slinging as Gauhar presented her point of view and was also similarly supported by Kamya and Pratyusha. Andy, who had returned from the caravan appeared unsettled with some of accusations against him.
Interestingly, Salman was seen trying to justify himself on his stand for Tanisha as he said that he knew Tanish and Armaan very less as compared to Gauhar and so his standing up for Tansiha was nowhere biased. The clarification indeed surprised many, since Salman non-bothering and unaffecting attitude is well known.
Coming back to the issue in the house, he said Gauhar's actions during Kushal's eviction was unacceptable and further said that if he were on her place he would never have come back in the house. As the model tried to explain her stand, Salman continued his stand against Kushal's violent act. However, he told Andy to restrain his over the top humour which mostly hurt and embarrassed people. Later, he directed the VJ to be sensitive and asked him to tend to Gauhar who had by then broke down into tears. Andy hugged Gauhaur and put the matter to rest.
But Salman picked on Apurva and said him that his nod for revote during the nomination plotting episode had caused this huge fiasco at the house. Salman told him that had he stood firm against revote and opined strongly of going out that day, such situation would have never happened since all the incidents which followed were repercussions of that faulty decision of revote where Andy was nominated.
Dressed up in sari, Salman's favourite Eli presented a beautiful picture in a pink sari. She even sang the classic Hindi song, "Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na" for the superstar and to everyone's surprise Salman was even seen blushing as he further went to cover his face. He was also seen praising the actress which obviously did not go unnoticed.
Continuing on a lighter note, Salman made fun of Ajaz Khan's rowdy dialect which was an interesting subject among inmates. The Bollywood actor was also seen mimicking his antics in hilarious way.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch