For live updates on the game simply click here
David Moyes takes his men to Craven Cottage as the English champions Manchester United take on Fulham in a Premier League fixture on Saturday.
Where to Watch
Kick-off is set for 3pm GMT. Radio coverage of the game is available on BBC Radio 5 Live. Catch the highlights of the game on Match of the Day on BBC One and BBC One HD at 10:25pm GMT.
Fulham come into this game after a 4-3 defeat at the hands of Leicester City in the Capital One Cup earlier this week. Hugo Rodallega opened the scoring for the Cottagers, which was cancelled by Wes Morgan's goal. The course of the game was decided in the final moments.
Giorgos Karagounis equalised for Martin Jol's side in the 87 minute, before Lloyd Dyer's strike two minutes later saw the Championship side knock Fulham out of the Capital One Cup. The London club have managed two wins in the last five games in all competitions.
Meanwhile, United enter this weekend fixture after defeating Norwich City 4-0 in the Capital One Cup at Old Trafford. Javier Hernandez's double followed by goals from Phil Jones and late striker from Fabio da Silva gave Moyes' side a tie against Stoke City in the quarter finals of the competition.
The Premier League champions are undefeated in the last five games in all competitions and have come from behind on two occasions to win, against Sunderland and Stoke.
United sit eighth in the league table with 14 points from nine games while Fulham are 14th with 10 points.
What the Managers Say
Martin Jol: "A manager sometimes feels lonely but players sometimes feel lonely so you can't leave them. At Fulham, you have to stay up. Then you need to develop a style that you can play well and that is what I am trying to do now: play well, play good football."
David Moyes: "It's a gap we have to try to work to get closer to. We'll take one game at a time and try to start getting a bit closer to the top end. That's the plan but there's a long way to go. We've started to put together one or two half decent results and hopefully that starts to build a bit of momentum."
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): L L W W L
- Last Result: Leicester City 4-3 Fulham
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W W W D W
- Last Result: Manchester United 4-0 Norwich City
- Injured: Brede Hangeland (leg), Hugo Rodallega (hip), Mathew Briggs (hernia)
- Doubtful: N/A
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: Stekelenburg; Riether, Senderos, Amorebieta, Richardson; Ruiz, Parker, Sidwell, Kasami; Bent, Berbatov
- Injured: Danny Welbeck (knee), Darren Fletcher (bowel condition)
- Doubtful: Michael Carrick (Achilles)
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Jones, Evra; Nani, Cleverley; Fellaini, Kagawa; Rooney, Van Persie
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 10 Highest-Paid Tennis Athletes as Ranked by Forbes: Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Novak Djokovic and More
- Meet the Aussie “Belieber” Who Survived Car Accident When Kept Conscious by A Friend Talking About Justin Bieber [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- "The Great Gatsby" vs. "The Rocket" at AACTA Awards 2014: What You Should Know About Top Feature Films Leading Aussie Oscars Nominations [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]