Where to Watch Live NFL: Tennessee Titans vs. St. Louis Rams Preview and Live Stream
By Jonar Sabilano | November 2, 2013 12:23 PM EST
In a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIV, the Tennessee Titans and St. Louis Rams go up against each other on Monday morning (Australia time). While the 4:00 am start time might faze viewers in the Eastern Hemisphere, the NFL match-up between two teams stuck at 3-4 and 3-5, respectively, will still be exciting as both teams are out to snap their respective losing streaks.
The Titans started out hot, winning against the Pittsburgh Steelers 16-9, losing to the Houston Texans 24-30 in overtime and winning against the San Diego Chargers and New York Jets to the tune of 20-17 and 38-13, respectively. However, they lost their next three games to the Kansas City Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers, turning their 3-1 record into a 3-4 hole. It can be said, though, that the Titans have been through the worst stretch of their season so far as the Chiefs tote an impressive 8-0 record, the Seahawks are 7-1, and the 49ers, at 6-2, are in the midst of a five-game winning streak.
Contrast this with the Rams' season, and it's easy to see why bettors are putting their money on the Titans. The Rams have a 3-5 record, went 1-3 in their first four games and managed to win only against the 0-8 Jacksonville Jaguars and the 2-5 Texans. However, their latest loss, against the Seahawks, should give them some reason to be optimistic. For only the first time in 2013, the Rams were able to hold their opponents to below 20 points, even taking the lead in the first quarter on a field goal. They desperately need the win if they still want to get back into NFC West contention, and a victory will allow them to focus on their Nov 10 game against the Indianapolis Colts, which are 5-2.
The inclusion of any link/s shall be purely for informational purposes, gathered from sources made available on the Internet; such act shall not be meant to aid or abet, impliedly or otherwise, the act/s of any Web site/s cited.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown