Kim Kardashian Talks About Weight Loss Struggle and More at “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno”
By jaskiran kaur | November 1, 2013 6:14 PM EST
"Keeping up with Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian amazed everyone with her post-baby look in the Wednesday episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." She flaunted her trimmed figure as she wore a white, lacy dress that had her curves and undies on display while she chatted with the show host, Jay Leno. On the show, she opened up about almost everything from her struggle with post-baby weight loss, Kanye West's proposal, wedding plans and her much talked about selfie.
Kim Kardashian was blessed with a daughter, North, 5 months ago, and on the show, she looks stunning and back in shape. The secret to her weight loss as she revealed is the Atkins diet. She lost about 50 lbs and looked dazzling in her dress. She revealed that she has been following a low-carb diet and working out diligently. She describes losing her weight as a hard struggle.
Watch Kim Kardashian talk about losing 50 pounds in "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show here.
She also spoke about hurtful comments during her pregnancy when people called her fat. "It changed me a lot," Kim said of the mean comments. "It really did affect me... It really hurt my soul. It changed how I am, I think, in the public a little bit," said Kim Kardashian.
But the "Keeping up with Kardashians" star is very happy. Kanye's proposal was like "magical night of her life" as he asked her the question on her birthday. She also reported that she was shaking when Kanye West popped the question to her. "He gets on his knee! I was shaking the entire time. The scoreboard said 'Please marry me', but he said a few words to me. But it's private. I said yes!" Kim told Jay Leno on the show.
Kim also revealed that she loves her engagement ring, and she and beau, Kanye West, are planning to walk down the aisle next summer in a destination wedding more likely to happen in Italy.
Speaking of that controversial and quite exposing selfie she revealed, she did it on purpose as an answer to her haters. "I actually just sent that to my boyfriend, my fiancé, and I was like, 'Babe, can I post this up?' This is my big middle finger to the world on everyone that called me fat," explained Kim Kardashian on "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]