Kim Kardashian Talks About Weight Loss Struggle and More at “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno”
By jaskiran kaur | November 1, 2013 6:14 PM EST
"Keeping up with Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian amazed everyone with her post-baby look in the Wednesday episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." She flaunted her trimmed figure as she wore a white, lacy dress that had her curves and undies on display while she chatted with the show host, Jay Leno. On the show, she opened up about almost everything from her struggle with post-baby weight loss, Kanye West's proposal, wedding plans and her much talked about selfie.
Kim Kardashian was blessed with a daughter, North, 5 months ago, and on the show, she looks stunning and back in shape. The secret to her weight loss as she revealed is the Atkins diet. She lost about 50 lbs and looked dazzling in her dress. She revealed that she has been following a low-carb diet and working out diligently. She describes losing her weight as a hard struggle.
Watch Kim Kardashian talk about losing 50 pounds in "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show here.
She also spoke about hurtful comments during her pregnancy when people called her fat. "It changed me a lot," Kim said of the mean comments. "It really did affect me... It really hurt my soul. It changed how I am, I think, in the public a little bit," said Kim Kardashian.
But the "Keeping up with Kardashians" star is very happy. Kanye's proposal was like "magical night of her life" as he asked her the question on her birthday. She also reported that she was shaking when Kanye West popped the question to her. "He gets on his knee! I was shaking the entire time. The scoreboard said 'Please marry me', but he said a few words to me. But it's private. I said yes!" Kim told Jay Leno on the show.
Kim also revealed that she loves her engagement ring, and she and beau, Kanye West, are planning to walk down the aisle next summer in a destination wedding more likely to happen in Italy.
Speaking of that controversial and quite exposing selfie she revealed, she did it on purpose as an answer to her haters. "I actually just sent that to my boyfriend, my fiancé, and I was like, 'Babe, can I post this up?' This is my big middle finger to the world on everyone that called me fat," explained Kim Kardashian on "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica