Kim Kardashian Talks About Weight Loss Struggle and More at “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno”
By jaskiran kaur | November 1, 2013 6:14 PM EST
"Keeping up with Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian amazed everyone with her post-baby look in the Wednesday episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." She flaunted her trimmed figure as she wore a white, lacy dress that had her curves and undies on display while she chatted with the show host, Jay Leno. On the show, she opened up about almost everything from her struggle with post-baby weight loss, Kanye West's proposal, wedding plans and her much talked about selfie.
Kim Kardashian was blessed with a daughter, North, 5 months ago, and on the show, she looks stunning and back in shape. The secret to her weight loss as she revealed is the Atkins diet. She lost about 50 lbs and looked dazzling in her dress. She revealed that she has been following a low-carb diet and working out diligently. She describes losing her weight as a hard struggle.
Watch Kim Kardashian talk about losing 50 pounds in "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show here.
She also spoke about hurtful comments during her pregnancy when people called her fat. "It changed me a lot," Kim said of the mean comments. "It really did affect me... It really hurt my soul. It changed how I am, I think, in the public a little bit," said Kim Kardashian.
But the "Keeping up with Kardashians" star is very happy. Kanye's proposal was like "magical night of her life" as he asked her the question on her birthday. She also reported that she was shaking when Kanye West popped the question to her. "He gets on his knee! I was shaking the entire time. The scoreboard said 'Please marry me', but he said a few words to me. But it's private. I said yes!" Kim told Jay Leno on the show.
Kim also revealed that she loves her engagement ring, and she and beau, Kanye West, are planning to walk down the aisle next summer in a destination wedding more likely to happen in Italy.
Speaking of that controversial and quite exposing selfie she revealed, she did it on purpose as an answer to her haters. "I actually just sent that to my boyfriend, my fiancé, and I was like, 'Babe, can I post this up?' This is my big middle finger to the world on everyone that called me fat," explained Kim Kardashian on "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports