Kim Kardashian Talks About Weight Loss Struggle and More at “The Tonight Show With Jay Leno”
By jaskiran kaur | November 1, 2013 6:14 PM EST
"Keeping up with Kardashians" star Kim Kardashian amazed everyone with her post-baby look in the Wednesday episode of "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." She flaunted her trimmed figure as she wore a white, lacy dress that had her curves and undies on display while she chatted with the show host, Jay Leno. On the show, she opened up about almost everything from her struggle with post-baby weight loss, Kanye West's proposal, wedding plans and her much talked about selfie.
Kim Kardashian was blessed with a daughter, North, 5 months ago, and on the show, she looks stunning and back in shape. The secret to her weight loss as she revealed is the Atkins diet. She lost about 50 lbs and looked dazzling in her dress. She revealed that she has been following a low-carb diet and working out diligently. She describes losing her weight as a hard struggle.
Watch Kim Kardashian talk about losing 50 pounds in "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show here.
She also spoke about hurtful comments during her pregnancy when people called her fat. "It changed me a lot," Kim said of the mean comments. "It really did affect me... It really hurt my soul. It changed how I am, I think, in the public a little bit," said Kim Kardashian.
But the "Keeping up with Kardashians" star is very happy. Kanye's proposal was like "magical night of her life" as he asked her the question on her birthday. She also reported that she was shaking when Kanye West popped the question to her. "He gets on his knee! I was shaking the entire time. The scoreboard said 'Please marry me', but he said a few words to me. But it's private. I said yes!" Kim told Jay Leno on the show.
Kim also revealed that she loves her engagement ring, and she and beau, Kanye West, are planning to walk down the aisle next summer in a destination wedding more likely to happen in Italy.
Speaking of that controversial and quite exposing selfie she revealed, she did it on purpose as an answer to her haters. "I actually just sent that to my boyfriend, my fiancé, and I was like, 'Babe, can I post this up?' This is my big middle finger to the world on everyone that called me fat," explained Kim Kardashian on "The Tonight with Jay Leno" show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists