Maria Sharapova Attends the Chloe Fashion Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 1, 2013 12:46 PM EST
Aside from training, Maria Sharapova seems to be enjoying her time off the tennis court by attending social events. She was spotted attending the Chloe fashion show at Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday evening.
Sharapova graced the event dressed in elegant white dress by Chloe, a pair of Louboutin shoes and a Ferragamo clutch.
The said event was hosted by January Jones, Claire Wright-Keller and Lisa Love. Sharapova, later on, tweeted a picture of her with the hosts. She also tweeted a photo of a dress that she liked from the event which was worn by one of the models.
Sharapova doesn't need to work hard to look. She is definitely a tennis superstar on the court and a fashionista off the court. You can expect her to be in attendance to many social gathering and fashion events when she is not playing.
When she is not sporting her usual tennis outfit, you can see her on the red carpet, wearing Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Chloe, of course. She loves to shop in Soho. She is just like your average girl-next-door when she is not competing tennis. Even if she does not dress elegantly, she can still look good in a pair of tight jeans and a simple top. Sharapova's beauty is effortless, some say. Do you agree?
Her great looks and appearance has landed her major endorsements too. Sharapova was listed by Forbes magazine in 2006 as the highest-paid female athlete in the world. Her 2006 earnings amount to $18 million dollars, and the majority of which came from her sponsorships and endorsements.
It is guaranteed that we will be seeing more of Sharapova these days. Aside from making appearances in fashion events , Sharapova is keeping her fans and followers updated by sharing her training pictures on her official accounts at Facebook, Twitter, and on her official Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Miami Heat Prepare For Life Without LeBron James, To Feature More Of Wade And Bosh In New System
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet