Maria Sharapova Attends the Chloe Fashion Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 1, 2013 12:46 PM EST
Aside from training, Maria Sharapova seems to be enjoying her time off the tennis court by attending social events. She was spotted attending the Chloe fashion show at Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday evening.
Sharapova graced the event dressed in elegant white dress by Chloe, a pair of Louboutin shoes and a Ferragamo clutch.
The said event was hosted by January Jones, Claire Wright-Keller and Lisa Love. Sharapova, later on, tweeted a picture of her with the hosts. She also tweeted a photo of a dress that she liked from the event which was worn by one of the models.
Sharapova doesn't need to work hard to look. She is definitely a tennis superstar on the court and a fashionista off the court. You can expect her to be in attendance to many social gathering and fashion events when she is not playing.
When she is not sporting her usual tennis outfit, you can see her on the red carpet, wearing Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Chloe, of course. She loves to shop in Soho. She is just like your average girl-next-door when she is not competing tennis. Even if she does not dress elegantly, she can still look good in a pair of tight jeans and a simple top. Sharapova's beauty is effortless, some say. Do you agree?
Her great looks and appearance has landed her major endorsements too. Sharapova was listed by Forbes magazine in 2006 as the highest-paid female athlete in the world. Her 2006 earnings amount to $18 million dollars, and the majority of which came from her sponsorships and endorsements.
It is guaranteed that we will be seeing more of Sharapova these days. Aside from making appearances in fashion events , Sharapova is keeping her fans and followers updated by sharing her training pictures on her official accounts at Facebook, Twitter, and on her official Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet