Maria Sharapova Attends the Chloe Fashion Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 1, 2013 12:46 PM EST
Aside from training, Maria Sharapova seems to be enjoying her time off the tennis court by attending social events. She was spotted attending the Chloe fashion show at Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday evening.
Sharapova graced the event dressed in elegant white dress by Chloe, a pair of Louboutin shoes and a Ferragamo clutch.
The said event was hosted by January Jones, Claire Wright-Keller and Lisa Love. Sharapova, later on, tweeted a picture of her with the hosts. She also tweeted a photo of a dress that she liked from the event which was worn by one of the models.
Sharapova doesn't need to work hard to look. She is definitely a tennis superstar on the court and a fashionista off the court. You can expect her to be in attendance to many social gathering and fashion events when she is not playing.
When she is not sporting her usual tennis outfit, you can see her on the red carpet, wearing Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Chloe, of course. She loves to shop in Soho. She is just like your average girl-next-door when she is not competing tennis. Even if she does not dress elegantly, she can still look good in a pair of tight jeans and a simple top. Sharapova's beauty is effortless, some say. Do you agree?
Her great looks and appearance has landed her major endorsements too. Sharapova was listed by Forbes magazine in 2006 as the highest-paid female athlete in the world. Her 2006 earnings amount to $18 million dollars, and the majority of which came from her sponsorships and endorsements.
It is guaranteed that we will be seeing more of Sharapova these days. Aside from making appearances in fashion events , Sharapova is keeping her fans and followers updated by sharing her training pictures on her official accounts at Facebook, Twitter, and on her official Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- American Heavyweight Boxer Amir Mansour Says It’s Disrespectful For 50 Cent To Take Jabs At Floyd Mayweather On Social Media
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?