Maria Sharapova Attends the Chloe Fashion Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 1, 2013 12:46 PM EST
Aside from training, Maria Sharapova seems to be enjoying her time off the tennis court by attending social events. She was spotted attending the Chloe fashion show at Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday evening.
Sharapova graced the event dressed in elegant white dress by Chloe, a pair of Louboutin shoes and a Ferragamo clutch.
The said event was hosted by January Jones, Claire Wright-Keller and Lisa Love. Sharapova, later on, tweeted a picture of her with the hosts. She also tweeted a photo of a dress that she liked from the event which was worn by one of the models.
Sharapova doesn't need to work hard to look. She is definitely a tennis superstar on the court and a fashionista off the court. You can expect her to be in attendance to many social gathering and fashion events when she is not playing.
When she is not sporting her usual tennis outfit, you can see her on the red carpet, wearing Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Chloe, of course. She loves to shop in Soho. She is just like your average girl-next-door when she is not competing tennis. Even if she does not dress elegantly, she can still look good in a pair of tight jeans and a simple top. Sharapova's beauty is effortless, some say. Do you agree?
Her great looks and appearance has landed her major endorsements too. Sharapova was listed by Forbes magazine in 2006 as the highest-paid female athlete in the world. Her 2006 earnings amount to $18 million dollars, and the majority of which came from her sponsorships and endorsements.
It is guaranteed that we will be seeing more of Sharapova these days. Aside from making appearances in fashion events , Sharapova is keeping her fans and followers updated by sharing her training pictures on her official accounts at Facebook, Twitter, and on her official Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia