Maria Sharapova Attends the Chloe Fashion Show
By Rachelle Corpuz | November 1, 2013 12:46 PM EST
Aside from training, Maria Sharapova seems to be enjoying her time off the tennis court by attending social events. She was spotted attending the Chloe fashion show at Los Angeles, California, on Tuesday evening.
Sharapova graced the event dressed in elegant white dress by Chloe, a pair of Louboutin shoes and a Ferragamo clutch.
The said event was hosted by January Jones, Claire Wright-Keller and Lisa Love. Sharapova, later on, tweeted a picture of her with the hosts. She also tweeted a photo of a dress that she liked from the event which was worn by one of the models.
Sharapova doesn't need to work hard to look. She is definitely a tennis superstar on the court and a fashionista off the court. You can expect her to be in attendance to many social gathering and fashion events when she is not playing.
When she is not sporting her usual tennis outfit, you can see her on the red carpet, wearing Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Chloe, of course. She loves to shop in Soho. She is just like your average girl-next-door when she is not competing tennis. Even if she does not dress elegantly, she can still look good in a pair of tight jeans and a simple top. Sharapova's beauty is effortless, some say. Do you agree?
Her great looks and appearance has landed her major endorsements too. Sharapova was listed by Forbes magazine in 2006 as the highest-paid female athlete in the world. Her 2006 earnings amount to $18 million dollars, and the majority of which came from her sponsorships and endorsements.
It is guaranteed that we will be seeing more of Sharapova these days. Aside from making appearances in fashion events , Sharapova is keeping her fans and followers updated by sharing her training pictures on her official accounts at Facebook, Twitter, and on her official Web site.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Chelsea FC: Jose Mourinho Hits Back At Sergio Ramos For Questioning Costa And Fabregas Absence From NT, Says 'He is Not A Doctor'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Liverpool FC: Brendan Rodgers Accedes That His Days As Reds Boss Could Be Numbered
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James