'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Adam Lambert's Character, Marley and Jake Headed for a Breakup? [VIDEOS]
By Vanessa Francisco | October 31, 2013 6:01 PM EST
Kurt (Chris Colfer) finds himself at odds with celebrity guest Adam Lambert's character on the next episode of Glee. Lambert plays Elliott Gilbert, a star child from New Jersey who auditions for a new band Kurt is creating. The American Idol alumni and Kurt don't quite click and their connection is still a work in progress.
In the promotion for episode 4, "A Katy or a Gaga," Lambert is featured singing "Marry the Night" by Lady Gaga during his audition for Kurt. Lambert reveals that his character Elliott will not make past the audition because of his theatrics were a bit over-the-top. Lambert admits that Elliott reminds him of himself seven years ago when he comes to audition in full makeup and costume and gets cut because of it. Though it seems he won't stay long in the show, his relation with Kurt being a work in progress suggests that he might be there for a while. Watch him in the "A Katy or a Gaga" promo below:
Based on the rumored song for the upcoming episode, one of the Glee couples may be headed for a split. Episode 5, titled "The End of Twerk" lists Marley (Melissa Benoist) singing Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," indicating that she might be going through a breakup or heartbreak soon.
This breakup might even lead Marley to hook up with Ryder (Blake Jenner), who has feelings for her. If that's the case, then this is another art imitating life as Benoist and Jenner are currently dating. Other songs rumored to be part of episode 5 are current hits such as: Unique (Alex Newell) performing Beyonce's "If I were a Boy," Jake, Bree (Erinn Westbrook), Artie (Kevin McHale), Kitty (Becca Tobin) and Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) performing Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines." The New Directions will sing "On Our Way" by an indie band The Royal Concept while Rachel (Lea Michele) will perform a duet with Paolo (Ioan Gruffudd) on "You are woman, I am Man" from Funny Girl the musical.
After being picked up for six seasons, Ryan Murphy confirms that Season 6 of Glee would be the end to the series as a whole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date