'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Adam Lambert's Character, Marley and Jake Headed for a Breakup? [VIDEOS]
By Vanessa Francisco | October 31, 2013 6:01 PM EST
Kurt (Chris Colfer) finds himself at odds with celebrity guest Adam Lambert's character on the next episode of Glee. Lambert plays Elliott Gilbert, a star child from New Jersey who auditions for a new band Kurt is creating. The American Idol alumni and Kurt don't quite click and their connection is still a work in progress.
In the promotion for episode 4, "A Katy or a Gaga," Lambert is featured singing "Marry the Night" by Lady Gaga during his audition for Kurt. Lambert reveals that his character Elliott will not make past the audition because of his theatrics were a bit over-the-top. Lambert admits that Elliott reminds him of himself seven years ago when he comes to audition in full makeup and costume and gets cut because of it. Though it seems he won't stay long in the show, his relation with Kurt being a work in progress suggests that he might be there for a while. Watch him in the "A Katy or a Gaga" promo below:
Based on the rumored song for the upcoming episode, one of the Glee couples may be headed for a split. Episode 5, titled "The End of Twerk" lists Marley (Melissa Benoist) singing Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," indicating that she might be going through a breakup or heartbreak soon.
This breakup might even lead Marley to hook up with Ryder (Blake Jenner), who has feelings for her. If that's the case, then this is another art imitating life as Benoist and Jenner are currently dating. Other songs rumored to be part of episode 5 are current hits such as: Unique (Alex Newell) performing Beyonce's "If I were a Boy," Jake, Bree (Erinn Westbrook), Artie (Kevin McHale), Kitty (Becca Tobin) and Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) performing Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines." The New Directions will sing "On Our Way" by an indie band The Royal Concept while Rachel (Lea Michele) will perform a duet with Paolo (Ioan Gruffudd) on "You are woman, I am Man" from Funny Girl the musical.
After being picked up for six seasons, Ryan Murphy confirms that Season 6 of Glee would be the end to the series as a whole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch