'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Adam Lambert's Character, Marley and Jake Headed for a Breakup? [VIDEOS]
By Vanessa Francisco | October 31, 2013 6:01 PM EST
Kurt (Chris Colfer) finds himself at odds with celebrity guest Adam Lambert's character on the next episode of Glee. Lambert plays Elliott Gilbert, a star child from New Jersey who auditions for a new band Kurt is creating. The American Idol alumni and Kurt don't quite click and their connection is still a work in progress.
In the promotion for episode 4, "A Katy or a Gaga," Lambert is featured singing "Marry the Night" by Lady Gaga during his audition for Kurt. Lambert reveals that his character Elliott will not make past the audition because of his theatrics were a bit over-the-top. Lambert admits that Elliott reminds him of himself seven years ago when he comes to audition in full makeup and costume and gets cut because of it. Though it seems he won't stay long in the show, his relation with Kurt being a work in progress suggests that he might be there for a while. Watch him in the "A Katy or a Gaga" promo below:
Based on the rumored song for the upcoming episode, one of the Glee couples may be headed for a split. Episode 5, titled "The End of Twerk" lists Marley (Melissa Benoist) singing Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," indicating that she might be going through a breakup or heartbreak soon.
This breakup might even lead Marley to hook up with Ryder (Blake Jenner), who has feelings for her. If that's the case, then this is another art imitating life as Benoist and Jenner are currently dating. Other songs rumored to be part of episode 5 are current hits such as: Unique (Alex Newell) performing Beyonce's "If I were a Boy," Jake, Bree (Erinn Westbrook), Artie (Kevin McHale), Kitty (Becca Tobin) and Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) performing Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines." The New Directions will sing "On Our Way" by an indie band The Royal Concept while Rachel (Lea Michele) will perform a duet with Paolo (Ioan Gruffudd) on "You are woman, I am Man" from Funny Girl the musical.
After being picked up for six seasons, Ryan Murphy confirms that Season 6 of Glee would be the end to the series as a whole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change