'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Adam Lambert's Character, Marley and Jake Headed for a Breakup? [VIDEOS]
By Vanessa Francisco | October 31, 2013 6:01 PM EST
Kurt (Chris Colfer) finds himself at odds with celebrity guest Adam Lambert's character on the next episode of Glee. Lambert plays Elliott Gilbert, a star child from New Jersey who auditions for a new band Kurt is creating. The American Idol alumni and Kurt don't quite click and their connection is still a work in progress.
In the promotion for episode 4, "A Katy or a Gaga," Lambert is featured singing "Marry the Night" by Lady Gaga during his audition for Kurt. Lambert reveals that his character Elliott will not make past the audition because of his theatrics were a bit over-the-top. Lambert admits that Elliott reminds him of himself seven years ago when he comes to audition in full makeup and costume and gets cut because of it. Though it seems he won't stay long in the show, his relation with Kurt being a work in progress suggests that he might be there for a while. Watch him in the "A Katy or a Gaga" promo below:
Based on the rumored song for the upcoming episode, one of the Glee couples may be headed for a split. Episode 5, titled "The End of Twerk" lists Marley (Melissa Benoist) singing Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," indicating that she might be going through a breakup or heartbreak soon.
This breakup might even lead Marley to hook up with Ryder (Blake Jenner), who has feelings for her. If that's the case, then this is another art imitating life as Benoist and Jenner are currently dating. Other songs rumored to be part of episode 5 are current hits such as: Unique (Alex Newell) performing Beyonce's "If I were a Boy," Jake, Bree (Erinn Westbrook), Artie (Kevin McHale), Kitty (Becca Tobin) and Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) performing Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines." The New Directions will sing "On Our Way" by an indie band The Royal Concept while Rachel (Lea Michele) will perform a duet with Paolo (Ioan Gruffudd) on "You are woman, I am Man" from Funny Girl the musical.
After being picked up for six seasons, Ryan Murphy confirms that Season 6 of Glee would be the end to the series as a whole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar