'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Adam Lambert's Character, Marley and Jake Headed for a Breakup? [VIDEOS]
By Vanessa Francisco | October 31, 2013 6:01 PM EST
Kurt (Chris Colfer) finds himself at odds with celebrity guest Adam Lambert's character on the next episode of Glee. Lambert plays Elliott Gilbert, a star child from New Jersey who auditions for a new band Kurt is creating. The American Idol alumni and Kurt don't quite click and their connection is still a work in progress.
In the promotion for episode 4, "A Katy or a Gaga," Lambert is featured singing "Marry the Night" by Lady Gaga during his audition for Kurt. Lambert reveals that his character Elliott will not make past the audition because of his theatrics were a bit over-the-top. Lambert admits that Elliott reminds him of himself seven years ago when he comes to audition in full makeup and costume and gets cut because of it. Though it seems he won't stay long in the show, his relation with Kurt being a work in progress suggests that he might be there for a while. Watch him in the "A Katy or a Gaga" promo below:
Based on the rumored song for the upcoming episode, one of the Glee couples may be headed for a split. Episode 5, titled "The End of Twerk" lists Marley (Melissa Benoist) singing Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball," indicating that she might be going through a breakup or heartbreak soon.
This breakup might even lead Marley to hook up with Ryder (Blake Jenner), who has feelings for her. If that's the case, then this is another art imitating life as Benoist and Jenner are currently dating. Other songs rumored to be part of episode 5 are current hits such as: Unique (Alex Newell) performing Beyonce's "If I were a Boy," Jake, Bree (Erinn Westbrook), Artie (Kevin McHale), Kitty (Becca Tobin) and Mr. Schue (Matthew Morrison) performing Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines." The New Directions will sing "On Our Way" by an indie band The Royal Concept while Rachel (Lea Michele) will perform a duet with Paolo (Ioan Gruffudd) on "You are woman, I am Man" from Funny Girl the musical.
After being picked up for six seasons, Ryan Murphy confirms that Season 6 of Glee would be the end to the series as a whole.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members