Nick Jonas to Produce Miss Universe's Oliva Culpo Debut Album?
By Diadem Pambid | October 31, 2013 11:07 AM EST
After the Jonas Brothers officially split, the youngest member, Nick Jonas, has other plans in mind. Reports claim that Nick is currently working on his girlfriends' debut album. Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo, will be releasing her album anytime soon, all thanks to Nick.
Former Disney stars Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas were scheduled to release their official album and announce their upcoming tours this year. However, due to some "constraints," the plan didn't push through and the brothers have "disbanded."
"It's over for now," said Kevin, the eldest to People Magazine.
"It's really hard to say 'forever'," stated Nick. "We're closing a chapter, for sure," he added.
"It was a unanimous decision," added Joe Jonas.
Given the split, Nick Jonas has been channelling his musical gifts elsewhere. To be exact, Nick is helping out his Miss Universe girlfriend, Olivia Culpo, for her debut album as these photos suggest. With regards to such news, sources claim Olivia is to blame for the Jonas Brothers' splitting up.
On the other hand, Olivia Culpo is still under hot water following her illegal photo shoot at the Taj Mahal in India. Authorities are still gathering evidence to file a case against the Miss Universe winner of 2012. If proven guilty, Olivia may face up to 2 years of jail time and there's nothing her beau, Nick Jonas, can do about it.
"We are gathering information from the tourism police about those who were managing the visit. After we get the names, an FIR would be lodged against the agency involved in violating norms at the Taj," said NK Pathak, the superintending archaeologist for the Archeological Survey of India's (ASI) Agra circle.
"We have taken note of the incident and are appraising the superintending archaeologist in writing. Indeed, there are guidlines prohibiting branding and publicity on the Taj premises but facts related to the incident are yet to be verified," continued Munazzar Ali, the conservation archaeologist for the ASI office.
With regards to Taj Mahal representatives filing a case, a representative of Miss Universe Organization has recently released a statement of apology with regards to Olivia Culpo's case.
"As part of these videos, we sometimes incorporate sponsors into these shoots," reads the statement. "The filming that took place outside the Taj Mahal was never intended to be used as a commercial nor was it meant in any way to be disrespectful," it added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU