Nick Jonas to Produce Miss Universe's Oliva Culpo Debut Album?
By Diadem Pambid | October 31, 2013 11:07 AM EST
After the Jonas Brothers officially split, the youngest member, Nick Jonas, has other plans in mind. Reports claim that Nick is currently working on his girlfriends' debut album. Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo, will be releasing her album anytime soon, all thanks to Nick.
Former Disney stars Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas were scheduled to release their official album and announce their upcoming tours this year. However, due to some "constraints," the plan didn't push through and the brothers have "disbanded."
"It's over for now," said Kevin, the eldest to People Magazine.
"It's really hard to say 'forever'," stated Nick. "We're closing a chapter, for sure," he added.
"It was a unanimous decision," added Joe Jonas.
Given the split, Nick Jonas has been channelling his musical gifts elsewhere. To be exact, Nick is helping out his Miss Universe girlfriend, Olivia Culpo, for her debut album as these photos suggest. With regards to such news, sources claim Olivia is to blame for the Jonas Brothers' splitting up.
On the other hand, Olivia Culpo is still under hot water following her illegal photo shoot at the Taj Mahal in India. Authorities are still gathering evidence to file a case against the Miss Universe winner of 2012. If proven guilty, Olivia may face up to 2 years of jail time and there's nothing her beau, Nick Jonas, can do about it.
"We are gathering information from the tourism police about those who were managing the visit. After we get the names, an FIR would be lodged against the agency involved in violating norms at the Taj," said NK Pathak, the superintending archaeologist for the Archeological Survey of India's (ASI) Agra circle.
"We have taken note of the incident and are appraising the superintending archaeologist in writing. Indeed, there are guidlines prohibiting branding and publicity on the Taj premises but facts related to the incident are yet to be verified," continued Munazzar Ali, the conservation archaeologist for the ASI office.
With regards to Taj Mahal representatives filing a case, a representative of Miss Universe Organization has recently released a statement of apology with regards to Olivia Culpo's case.
"As part of these videos, we sometimes incorporate sponsors into these shoots," reads the statement. "The filming that took place outside the Taj Mahal was never intended to be used as a commercial nor was it meant in any way to be disrespectful," it added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu