Nick Jonas to Produce Miss Universe's Oliva Culpo Debut Album?
By Diadem Pambid | October 31, 2013 11:07 AM EST
After the Jonas Brothers officially split, the youngest member, Nick Jonas, has other plans in mind. Reports claim that Nick is currently working on his girlfriends' debut album. Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo, will be releasing her album anytime soon, all thanks to Nick.
Former Disney stars Nick, Joe and Kevin Jonas were scheduled to release their official album and announce their upcoming tours this year. However, due to some "constraints," the plan didn't push through and the brothers have "disbanded."
"It's over for now," said Kevin, the eldest to People Magazine.
"It's really hard to say 'forever'," stated Nick. "We're closing a chapter, for sure," he added.
"It was a unanimous decision," added Joe Jonas.
Given the split, Nick Jonas has been channelling his musical gifts elsewhere. To be exact, Nick is helping out his Miss Universe girlfriend, Olivia Culpo, for her debut album as these photos suggest. With regards to such news, sources claim Olivia is to blame for the Jonas Brothers' splitting up.
On the other hand, Olivia Culpo is still under hot water following her illegal photo shoot at the Taj Mahal in India. Authorities are still gathering evidence to file a case against the Miss Universe winner of 2012. If proven guilty, Olivia may face up to 2 years of jail time and there's nothing her beau, Nick Jonas, can do about it.
"We are gathering information from the tourism police about those who were managing the visit. After we get the names, an FIR would be lodged against the agency involved in violating norms at the Taj," said NK Pathak, the superintending archaeologist for the Archeological Survey of India's (ASI) Agra circle.
"We have taken note of the incident and are appraising the superintending archaeologist in writing. Indeed, there are guidlines prohibiting branding and publicity on the Taj premises but facts related to the incident are yet to be verified," continued Munazzar Ali, the conservation archaeologist for the ASI office.
With regards to Taj Mahal representatives filing a case, a representative of Miss Universe Organization has recently released a statement of apology with regards to Olivia Culpo's case.
"As part of these videos, we sometimes incorporate sponsors into these shoots," reads the statement. "The filming that took place outside the Taj Mahal was never intended to be used as a commercial nor was it meant in any way to be disrespectful," it added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions