Keith Urban Enjoys ‘Sexting’ With Wife Nicole Kidman [VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | October 31, 2013 12:49 AM EST
Country Star Keith Urban admitted on the "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that he enjoys "sexting" with his wife, Nicole Kidman.
With their busy schedules, Urban who is a country singer and Kidman, an actress, they have to be creative in keeping in touch with each other and keeping the passion alive.
"I always structure my tours so that I'm never gone for weeks at a time. I'll do three shows in a row. Be home for three or four days, go back and do three or four shows, and that works out good until Idol comes along and fills in those days in between. And that is doable until then a film comes along and that shoots in London. And, we're like, OK, we'll figure this out. So we just make it work," he told Ellen.
Thanks to text messages, the couple can check with each other as often as they can using their phones. Apart from the usual 'Hi and Hello,' the couple also sneak in some sweet talk.
Urban even took it a step further and admitted on national TV that he and his wife engage in "sexting."
Apparently, Urban enjoys "sex texting" with Nicole Kidman!
"We never e-mail. Phone calls only. Which I really love ... Maybe one text. Maybe one cool kind of, you know...that kind of text," he told Ellen.
"What kind of text? What do you mean?" asked Ellen.
"Nice, sex texting," Urban replied.
"I'm a little red right now," he added.
Aside from his shocking revelation, Urban also talked about being an "American Idol" judge again and working with new Idol judge Harry Connick Jr. If he's not busy with Idol, he spends his time performing his music and touring around the world to promote it.
When asked about where Kidman is, he said she is in London with their children, Faith and Sunday. The actress is currently shooting a new film there.
But the distance between them will barely be noticed because of all the sexting that Urban and Kidman will probably do while apart from each other. Check out the video above to watch Urban open up about his life on Ellen's show.
Read more about Nicole Kidman:
Nicole Kidman to Star in Screen Australia's 'Strangerland' with Hugo Weaving and Guy Pearce (click here)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles