"Batman: Arkham Origins" reveal clues after clues and it's quite a challenge to interpret each based only on Batman's internal monologue. The predator gameplay is still appealing with shadows and ducts striking through gargoyles and walls. Here's a few tips and cheats you can use to make your game a bit easier:
You can get 120,000 XP in just 15 minutes and buy all upgrades at the start of the game. Go to Burnley and to the indicated location on the rooftop. Allow the enemy to kill you so you will be saved at this location. As you spawn after dying, you can use the grappling hook and return to the rooftop. Silent takedown the first three enemies then use a Knockout Smash to silent takedown the fourth enemy. You will receive a total of 8,000 XP and as you save it, the icon will disappear at the bottom screen. Pause and select "restart" to start from the last checkpoint. You can repeat the process as many times as you want.
To locate Anarky Tags, search the indicated locations and see all 24 Anarky Tags to get the "Voice of the People" achievement. They count to the "First Riddler Trophy" achievement that requires the player to find all collectibles in the game. To see the collectibles you've found, press Back and choose "Database - Gotham Intel." Anarky Tags are not marked on the in-game map unlike other collectibles. When you locate one, scan it with Batman's detective vision. This will earn you 5,000 XP for every Anarky Tag found.
To find the eight Pinkney Plaques, search the indicated locations. Once you locate a plaque, scan it with Batman's detective vision. There is a side quest which these plaques are part of and it is easy to miss. This side quest involves the resolution of the city's master architect, Cyrus Pinkney's murder with the help of hidden notes in eight plaques around the city. You need to complete this side quest to 100% complete the game.
1. Old Gotham Cathedral - Park Row: Find it on the church's roof, on the back of the tower
2. Solomon Wayne Courthouse - Park Row: Find it on the horse statue's backside, west of the courthouse building
3. Pioneers Statue - Jezebel Mall - Bowery: Find it on the bank's roof, below the huge bell
4. Gotham Rail - Amusement Mile: Find it on the old Gotham PD building's roof from Arkham City, in a gated hallway, southern edge of the building
5. Jezebel Theater - Bowery: Find it left of the doors that lead to the theater
6. Pioneers Bridge - Gotham Bridge: Find it at the center top of the bridge, eastern rod
7. Cyrus Pinkney School of the Arts - Coventry: Find it on the ground level where the giant factory and highwat meet, southernmost rod
8. Cyrus Pinkney's Crypt - Burnley: This final plaque appears only after you've found all other plaques. Check the in-game map for a way to the eastern shore of Burnley. Find it in the crypt, near the tomb.