Halloween is not all about costumes and treats. A trick or a prank is a mandate to add fun to the occasion. So how do you plan to trick your friends this Halloween? When you plan it is important that you be safe and damage-free.
Here are some cool and safe Halloween pranks and tricks.
1.The best prank is to camouflage yourself with your surroundings. Slump down on maybe in a hay bale and remain as still as dead and jump out and scare the passerby. This is a timeless classic trick. You can also dress up as Halloween decor or a scarecrow.
2. Write a creepy message with your finger on the mirror of your friend's house. Breathe on the mirror after writing the note and you will see words appear. When your friend is in shower the words will emerge due to the fog on the mirror.
3.Another classic one is to caramelize onions. Pick an apple shaped onion and wrap it in a caramel apple wrap easily available at the grocery stores. Melt the caramel to make it look real you can also cover it with nuts and coconuts and or any other ingredient to make them look real. Notice the look at the first bite.
4.Pick a scary costume and a group of friends or kids to stalk. Don't get too close while following them. Halt when they halt and walk when they walk. Keep waiting outside their front door to startle them when they come out and in the end say, "Happy Halloween" and give a candy each.
5.Get dressed in a scary costume and pick an unknown gang of friends or kids to join them in their trick or treat plans. Don't reveal your identity it'll make them crazy not knowing who you are.
6. Get yourself a rubber animal, which looks near to real. You can pick a rat, bat or lizard and place it in the toilet and close the lid. You can also leave it floating in the wash basin.
7. Add some fake spiders and snakes or fake dentures and fangs in the serving bowls or beverages containers. Notice the impact when discovered.
8. Surprise the ones on your door with weird treat and not candies. Collect all the weird things from your house, like an old toothbrush, a dirty sock, a broken ladle and paint them with some fake blood. When your visitors drop by, bring all the junk out and ask, "Who wants what?" while you display weird treats collection.
Above are some cool and safe Halloween pranks and tricks. Which one are you going to play this Halloween?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top Ten Richest Americans [PHOTOS]
- Is Orlando Bloom’s Wife, Miranda Kerr Singing Love Songs for James Packer? [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Jelena' Romance: Selena Gomez Shares her Most Shocking Date with Justin Bieber Involving $3M- Diamond [PHOTOS/VIDEO]
- Watch Out, Robert Pattinson! Kellan Lutz Reveals He Turned Down The Role Of ‘Twilight’ Lead Edward Cullen [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS]