Miss Venezuela Ma. Gabriela Isler, The Lady To Beat
By ambika thakur | October 29, 2013 5:22 PM EST
Miss Universe 2013 pageant is now on its full swing and certainly, Miss Venezuela 2013, Ma. Gabriela Isler is the lady to beat.
Universe Miss Venezuela 2013 Gabriela Maria is 25 years old and has a degree in management and marketing. Despite all these, Isler is gorgeous, and surely has the right posture and is very friendly in interviews.
Watch: Miss Venezuela 2013, Gabriela Isler
Above all, Venezuela has history of sending the most beautiful and intellectual delegates to the all international beauty pageants.
The country has won four pageants, six Miss Universe crowns, six Miss World crowns, six Miss International crowns, and one Miss Earth crown.
The criterion to be in the Big Four is based on the merit of delegates, the number of crowned delegates, the pageants' longevity and its exact purpose and relevance, the overall production quality, and the popularity amongst pageant enthusiasts.
Below, we suggest 10 reasons why the sixth largest county in South America does very well in Miss Universe, as well as in six Miss World titles, five Miss International competitions. According to the World Values Survey, Venezuela is home to some of the most contented people in the world. Indeed 55 per cent of the Venezuelans questioned said they are "very happy".
- Venezuelans are contented
- Venezuelans are exotic
- Venezuelans live in a beautiful, diverse country
- Venezuelans welcome natural beauty
- Venezuelans live very near to the sea
- Venezuelans have impressive bronze tan
- Venezuelans can bank on first-class climate
- Venezuelans have a rich cultural heritage
- Venezuela is named after one of the most romantic and beautiful places in the world (Florentine explorer Amerigo Vespucci named the land Venezuela, or "Little Venice.")
- Venezuelans are beauty pageant enthusiasts
Click below to vote who enter the semi-finals.
Will Venezuela once again win the Miss Universe crown?
You may also like to read more:
Miss Universe 2013: Possible Winners Predicted [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Read Here
Early Favorites Among Miss Universe 2013 Beauties Read HERE
Miss Universe 2013 Controversies: Reason And People Behind Them [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] Read HERE
All About Miss Universe 2013 Just Revealed!!!Read HERE
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James