Miss Universe 2013: Beauties Walk the Ramp at Tony Ward Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
By Dipty Nair | October 28, 2013 11:31 PM EST
Miss Universe contestants sizzled the ramp at the Tony Ward Fashion Show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Moscow.
The contestants were clad in beautiful evening gowns designed by Ward with red and white being the most prominent colours in the collections.
Following the fashion show, the contestants celebrated at the Rose Bar and let their hair down in more casual attire.
Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo also upped the glamour quotient by walking the ramp in a stunning red and cream dress. She was joined by 27 Miss Universe contestants from Australia, Singapore, Sweden, Venezuela, Great Britain, France, Japan, Spain, Canada, Russia, Thailand, USA and other countries for the show which was held in cooperation with Crocus Atelier Couture.
Tony ward is a renowned Lebanese fashion designer who is known for his gowns and has worked with Lanvin, Gianfranco Ferré at Dior and Karl Lagerfeld at Chloé. He started the Tony Ward Haute Couture in 1995. His collection is made with the most unique and high end materials for women of sophistication and simplicity.
The title of his show for the Mercedes fashion week was Frozen Memories and was unfolded by reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo.
His timeless collection is apparently a tribute to women from across the world and their unique femininity. Ward has incorporated the classiness of gowns and that has become the USP of his collection.
The beauty queens from all over the world did perfect justice to the collection as they sashayed down the ramp in Ward's collection.
Scroll down to see the stunning contestants walk the ramp.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display