Miss Universe 2013: Beauties Walk the Ramp at Tony Ward Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
By Dipty Nair | October 28, 2013 11:31 PM EST
Miss Universe contestants sizzled the ramp at the Tony Ward Fashion Show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Moscow.
The contestants were clad in beautiful evening gowns designed by Ward with red and white being the most prominent colours in the collections.
Following the fashion show, the contestants celebrated at the Rose Bar and let their hair down in more casual attire.
Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo also upped the glamour quotient by walking the ramp in a stunning red and cream dress. She was joined by 27 Miss Universe contestants from Australia, Singapore, Sweden, Venezuela, Great Britain, France, Japan, Spain, Canada, Russia, Thailand, USA and other countries for the show which was held in cooperation with Crocus Atelier Couture.
Tony ward is a renowned Lebanese fashion designer who is known for his gowns and has worked with Lanvin, Gianfranco Ferré at Dior and Karl Lagerfeld at Chloé. He started the Tony Ward Haute Couture in 1995. His collection is made with the most unique and high end materials for women of sophistication and simplicity.
The title of his show for the Mercedes fashion week was Frozen Memories and was unfolded by reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo.
His timeless collection is apparently a tribute to women from across the world and their unique femininity. Ward has incorporated the classiness of gowns and that has become the USP of his collection.
The beauty queens from all over the world did perfect justice to the collection as they sashayed down the ramp in Ward's collection.
Scroll down to see the stunning contestants walk the ramp.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes