Miss Universe 2013: Beauties Walk the Ramp at Tony Ward Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
By Dipty Nair | October 28, 2013 11:31 PM EST
Miss Universe contestants sizzled the ramp at the Tony Ward Fashion Show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Moscow.
The contestants were clad in beautiful evening gowns designed by Ward with red and white being the most prominent colours in the collections.
Following the fashion show, the contestants celebrated at the Rose Bar and let their hair down in more casual attire.
Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo also upped the glamour quotient by walking the ramp in a stunning red and cream dress. She was joined by 27 Miss Universe contestants from Australia, Singapore, Sweden, Venezuela, Great Britain, France, Japan, Spain, Canada, Russia, Thailand, USA and other countries for the show which was held in cooperation with Crocus Atelier Couture.
Tony ward is a renowned Lebanese fashion designer who is known for his gowns and has worked with Lanvin, Gianfranco Ferré at Dior and Karl Lagerfeld at Chloé. He started the Tony Ward Haute Couture in 1995. His collection is made with the most unique and high end materials for women of sophistication and simplicity.
The title of his show for the Mercedes fashion week was Frozen Memories and was unfolded by reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo.
His timeless collection is apparently a tribute to women from across the world and their unique femininity. Ward has incorporated the classiness of gowns and that has become the USP of his collection.
The beauty queens from all over the world did perfect justice to the collection as they sashayed down the ramp in Ward's collection.
Scroll down to see the stunning contestants walk the ramp.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery