Miss Universe 2013: Beauties Walk the Ramp at Tony Ward Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
By Dipty Nair | October 28, 2013 11:31 PM EST
Miss Universe contestants sizzled the ramp at the Tony Ward Fashion Show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Moscow.
The contestants were clad in beautiful evening gowns designed by Ward with red and white being the most prominent colours in the collections.
Following the fashion show, the contestants celebrated at the Rose Bar and let their hair down in more casual attire.
Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo also upped the glamour quotient by walking the ramp in a stunning red and cream dress. She was joined by 27 Miss Universe contestants from Australia, Singapore, Sweden, Venezuela, Great Britain, France, Japan, Spain, Canada, Russia, Thailand, USA and other countries for the show which was held in cooperation with Crocus Atelier Couture.
Tony ward is a renowned Lebanese fashion designer who is known for his gowns and has worked with Lanvin, Gianfranco Ferré at Dior and Karl Lagerfeld at Chloé. He started the Tony Ward Haute Couture in 1995. His collection is made with the most unique and high end materials for women of sophistication and simplicity.
The title of his show for the Mercedes fashion week was Frozen Memories and was unfolded by reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo.
His timeless collection is apparently a tribute to women from across the world and their unique femininity. Ward has incorporated the classiness of gowns and that has become the USP of his collection.
The beauty queens from all over the world did perfect justice to the collection as they sashayed down the ramp in Ward's collection.
Scroll down to see the stunning contestants walk the ramp.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues