Miss Universe 2013: Beauties Walk the Ramp at Tony Ward Fashion Show [PHOTOS]
By Dipty Nair | October 28, 2013 11:31 PM EST
Miss Universe contestants sizzled the ramp at the Tony Ward Fashion Show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Moscow.
The contestants were clad in beautiful evening gowns designed by Ward with red and white being the most prominent colours in the collections.
Following the fashion show, the contestants celebrated at the Rose Bar and let their hair down in more casual attire.
Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo also upped the glamour quotient by walking the ramp in a stunning red and cream dress. She was joined by 27 Miss Universe contestants from Australia, Singapore, Sweden, Venezuela, Great Britain, France, Japan, Spain, Canada, Russia, Thailand, USA and other countries for the show which was held in cooperation with Crocus Atelier Couture.
Tony ward is a renowned Lebanese fashion designer who is known for his gowns and has worked with Lanvin, Gianfranco Ferré at Dior and Karl Lagerfeld at Chloé. He started the Tony Ward Haute Couture in 1995. His collection is made with the most unique and high end materials for women of sophistication and simplicity.
The title of his show for the Mercedes fashion week was Frozen Memories and was unfolded by reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo.
His timeless collection is apparently a tribute to women from across the world and their unique femininity. Ward has incorporated the classiness of gowns and that has become the USP of his collection.
The beauty queens from all over the world did perfect justice to the collection as they sashayed down the ramp in Ward's collection.
Scroll down to see the stunning contestants walk the ramp.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage