Bigg Boss 7: Is Pratyusha the next Villain of the House?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 28, 2013 8:38 PM EST
The reality show Bigg Boss 7 has new twists and new contestants in negative light every week and this time it's Pratyusha Banerjee.
Pratyusha, the youngest contestant in the house made her foray into the house banking on her telly fame. The former "Ballika Vadhu" actress is mostly seen in the company with her closest acquaintance in the house Kamya Punjabi.
This week, the 22-year-old actress has been mostly seen the negative light and has twice been slammed by host Salman Khan for her immature behaviour.
Early this week as the massive Tanisha-Kushal fiasco caused an uproar and Salman took a stand defending Tanisha, Pratyusha was the first to feel the heat.
Pratyusha had interpreted Tanisha's deliberate pushing of Kushal as demeaning and called the actress a 'cheap nightclub girl.' Salman on Saturday blasted the young actress and added: "All you do is bitch around in the house."
On Sunday too, eliminated contestant Asif was advising the same to the actress and told her to be confident and stop gossiping. This irked Pratyusha and she stopped him from speaking. Salman then stepped in and asked the actress to respect Asif and listen to his advice. He slammed her again and told her take stand on the right place and the truth (of her bitching) is always bitter.
The actress' presence in the show has only gone to point her immaturity but also her naivety. Several viewers have also pointed that the actress's onscreen portrayal differs starkly from her actual self. Even a caller on the show was seen voicing the same opinion as the person asked as to why she never had an opinion on her own and acted on other's words.
An uncensored clip from the house has also revealed the actress's insensitive and cold attitude towards the soft spoken Asif. The clip shows the model calling the actress as his sister. But to everyone's shock she just rubbishes the friendly initiative from Asif and explains coldly that she doesn't regard him as brother and wants no such gestures.
The clip itself fetched thousand dislikes and comments popped up bashing the popular actress.
On Monday's episode too, a nasty faceoff between Andy and Pratyusha will be witnessed where the VJ calls her a turncoat and mocks her inability to voice her opinions and take a stand.
Going by the list of complaints and negativity against the so called popular actress, Pratyusha's week ahead in the house is expected to be a rough one. And with Tanisha finding favour in Salman, Pratyusha's act will decide if the public approves or disapproves of her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen