Miss Universe 2013: Who Will Win The Crown?
By Sonalee singh | October 28, 2013 5:38 PM EST
The contestants of Miss Universe 2013 have already arrived in Russia. This year, 90 beauties will be participating in the contest and the winner will be crowned by the reigning Miss Universe, Miss Olivia Culpo on Nov.9 at the Crocus City Hall, in Moscow.
While the finale is a good few days away, the predictions for the winner have already begun.
Here, let's take a look at the beauties who could win this year's Miss Universe title:
Miss Britain Amy Willerton: Amy Willerton's unbridled enthusiasm during the pageant activities, has made her the hot favourite for the Miss Universe 2013 crown. Willerton left everyone awed, when she walked the ramp for Moscow fashion week yesterday, Oct. 27. She looked absolutely stunning in a vintage lilac dress with her hair combed back in a bouffant. Willerton has bonded extremely well with the other contestants and her warm and friendly nature had earned her brownie points with the pageant spectators
Willerton is a direct descendant of Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, one of the chief advisers to Henry VIII and is an extreme sports enthusiast.
Miss Russia Elmira Abdrazakova: The 19-year-old beauty Elmira Abdrazakova is the host delegate of Miss Universe 2013 pageant. She came into limelight when she was racially abused for not being Russian enough (she does not have Russian roots) and was forced to close her social accounts. Still, Elmira has managed a strong hold in the pageant, thanks to her doll like face and positive attitude. She is a strong willed woman and believes in fighting the circumstances.
Miss Philippines Ariella Arida: The frontrunner for Miss Universe 2013 crown Miss Ariella Arida has already made a great impression on the judges. She has stood out during all the pageant activities and is predicted to follow in the footsteps of Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Miss USA Erin Brady: The beauty with the brains, Erin Brady sat the temperature soaring during the YAMAMAY swimwear photo shoot on Oct. 24. Her charm is unsurpassable and her professional qualifications (she is a financial accountant for Prudential Retirement) will definitely give her an edge in the final interview round.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff