Miss Universe 2013: Who Will Win The Crown?
By Sonalee singh | October 28, 2013 5:38 PM EST
The contestants of Miss Universe 2013 have already arrived in Russia. This year, 90 beauties will be participating in the contest and the winner will be crowned by the reigning Miss Universe, Miss Olivia Culpo on Nov.9 at the Crocus City Hall, in Moscow.
While the finale is a good few days away, the predictions for the winner have already begun.
Here, let's take a look at the beauties who could win this year's Miss Universe title:
Miss Britain Amy Willerton: Amy Willerton's unbridled enthusiasm during the pageant activities, has made her the hot favourite for the Miss Universe 2013 crown. Willerton left everyone awed, when she walked the ramp for Moscow fashion week yesterday, Oct. 27. She looked absolutely stunning in a vintage lilac dress with her hair combed back in a bouffant. Willerton has bonded extremely well with the other contestants and her warm and friendly nature had earned her brownie points with the pageant spectators
Willerton is a direct descendant of Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, one of the chief advisers to Henry VIII and is an extreme sports enthusiast.
Miss Russia Elmira Abdrazakova: The 19-year-old beauty Elmira Abdrazakova is the host delegate of Miss Universe 2013 pageant. She came into limelight when she was racially abused for not being Russian enough (she does not have Russian roots) and was forced to close her social accounts. Still, Elmira has managed a strong hold in the pageant, thanks to her doll like face and positive attitude. She is a strong willed woman and believes in fighting the circumstances.
Miss Philippines Ariella Arida: The frontrunner for Miss Universe 2013 crown Miss Ariella Arida has already made a great impression on the judges. She has stood out during all the pageant activities and is predicted to follow in the footsteps of Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Miss USA Erin Brady: The beauty with the brains, Erin Brady sat the temperature soaring during the YAMAMAY swimwear photo shoot on Oct. 24. Her charm is unsurpassable and her professional qualifications (she is a financial accountant for Prudential Retirement) will definitely give her an edge in the final interview round.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown