Miss Universe 2013: Who Will Win The Crown?
By Sonalee singh | October 28, 2013 5:38 PM EST
The contestants of Miss Universe 2013 have already arrived in Russia. This year, 90 beauties will be participating in the contest and the winner will be crowned by the reigning Miss Universe, Miss Olivia Culpo on Nov.9 at the Crocus City Hall, in Moscow.
While the finale is a good few days away, the predictions for the winner have already begun.
Here, let's take a look at the beauties who could win this year's Miss Universe title:
Miss Britain Amy Willerton: Amy Willerton's unbridled enthusiasm during the pageant activities, has made her the hot favourite for the Miss Universe 2013 crown. Willerton left everyone awed, when she walked the ramp for Moscow fashion week yesterday, Oct. 27. She looked absolutely stunning in a vintage lilac dress with her hair combed back in a bouffant. Willerton has bonded extremely well with the other contestants and her warm and friendly nature had earned her brownie points with the pageant spectators
Willerton is a direct descendant of Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, one of the chief advisers to Henry VIII and is an extreme sports enthusiast.
Miss Russia Elmira Abdrazakova: The 19-year-old beauty Elmira Abdrazakova is the host delegate of Miss Universe 2013 pageant. She came into limelight when she was racially abused for not being Russian enough (she does not have Russian roots) and was forced to close her social accounts. Still, Elmira has managed a strong hold in the pageant, thanks to her doll like face and positive attitude. She is a strong willed woman and believes in fighting the circumstances.
Miss Philippines Ariella Arida: The frontrunner for Miss Universe 2013 crown Miss Ariella Arida has already made a great impression on the judges. She has stood out during all the pageant activities and is predicted to follow in the footsteps of Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Miss USA Erin Brady: The beauty with the brains, Erin Brady sat the temperature soaring during the YAMAMAY swimwear photo shoot on Oct. 24. Her charm is unsurpassable and her professional qualifications (she is a financial accountant for Prudential Retirement) will definitely give her an edge in the final interview round.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage