Miss Universe 2013: Who Will Win The Crown?
By Sonalee singh | October 28, 2013 5:38 PM EST
The contestants of Miss Universe 2013 have already arrived in Russia. This year, 90 beauties will be participating in the contest and the winner will be crowned by the reigning Miss Universe, Miss Olivia Culpo on Nov.9 at the Crocus City Hall, in Moscow.
While the finale is a good few days away, the predictions for the winner have already begun.
Here, let's take a look at the beauties who could win this year's Miss Universe title:
Miss Britain Amy Willerton: Amy Willerton's unbridled enthusiasm during the pageant activities, has made her the hot favourite for the Miss Universe 2013 crown. Willerton left everyone awed, when she walked the ramp for Moscow fashion week yesterday, Oct. 27. She looked absolutely stunning in a vintage lilac dress with her hair combed back in a bouffant. Willerton has bonded extremely well with the other contestants and her warm and friendly nature had earned her brownie points with the pageant spectators
Willerton is a direct descendant of Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, one of the chief advisers to Henry VIII and is an extreme sports enthusiast.
Miss Russia Elmira Abdrazakova: The 19-year-old beauty Elmira Abdrazakova is the host delegate of Miss Universe 2013 pageant. She came into limelight when she was racially abused for not being Russian enough (she does not have Russian roots) and was forced to close her social accounts. Still, Elmira has managed a strong hold in the pageant, thanks to her doll like face and positive attitude. She is a strong willed woman and believes in fighting the circumstances.
Miss Philippines Ariella Arida: The frontrunner for Miss Universe 2013 crown Miss Ariella Arida has already made a great impression on the judges. She has stood out during all the pageant activities and is predicted to follow in the footsteps of Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Miss USA Erin Brady: The beauty with the brains, Erin Brady sat the temperature soaring during the YAMAMAY swimwear photo shoot on Oct. 24. Her charm is unsurpassable and her professional qualifications (she is a financial accountant for Prudential Retirement) will definitely give her an edge in the final interview round.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped