Miss Universe 2013: Who Will Win The Crown?
By Sonalee singh | October 28, 2013 5:38 PM EST
The contestants of Miss Universe 2013 have already arrived in Russia. This year, 90 beauties will be participating in the contest and the winner will be crowned by the reigning Miss Universe, Miss Olivia Culpo on Nov.9 at the Crocus City Hall, in Moscow.
While the finale is a good few days away, the predictions for the winner have already begun.
Here, let's take a look at the beauties who could win this year's Miss Universe title:
Miss Britain Amy Willerton: Amy Willerton's unbridled enthusiasm during the pageant activities, has made her the hot favourite for the Miss Universe 2013 crown. Willerton left everyone awed, when she walked the ramp for Moscow fashion week yesterday, Oct. 27. She looked absolutely stunning in a vintage lilac dress with her hair combed back in a bouffant. Willerton has bonded extremely well with the other contestants and her warm and friendly nature had earned her brownie points with the pageant spectators
Willerton is a direct descendant of Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, one of the chief advisers to Henry VIII and is an extreme sports enthusiast.
Miss Russia Elmira Abdrazakova: The 19-year-old beauty Elmira Abdrazakova is the host delegate of Miss Universe 2013 pageant. She came into limelight when she was racially abused for not being Russian enough (she does not have Russian roots) and was forced to close her social accounts. Still, Elmira has managed a strong hold in the pageant, thanks to her doll like face and positive attitude. She is a strong willed woman and believes in fighting the circumstances.
Miss Philippines Ariella Arida: The frontrunner for Miss Universe 2013 crown Miss Ariella Arida has already made a great impression on the judges. She has stood out during all the pageant activities and is predicted to follow in the footsteps of Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Miss USA Erin Brady: The beauty with the brains, Erin Brady sat the temperature soaring during the YAMAMAY swimwear photo shoot on Oct. 24. Her charm is unsurpassable and her professional qualifications (she is a financial accountant for Prudential Retirement) will definitely give her an edge in the final interview round.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports