Selena Gomez Still Refuses to Date Post-Biebs Split; Disney Star Reveals What She Wouldn’t Do for Love [PHOTO/VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | October 28, 2013 3:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez still refuses to go out on romantic dates, following her split from Canadian sensation, Justin Bieber. The singer revealed however, that she has been asked out once but declined the invitation. The Disney star also revealed in a recent interview what she wouldn’t do for love.
The Bling Ring star may have been romantically linked with fellow stars, including Ed Sheeran. But the “Come and Get It,” singer insists she has not dated anybody since breaking up with Bieber. Without disclosing his identity, Selena revealed that she was asked once on a date, but noted what she said to her admirer.
“Do you know I've been asked out on one date though?” Selena began as she shared her life post-Biebs in an interview with Zach Sang, before adding, “I'm not gonna say who asked me on a date...I'll say what I said to that boy.”
When pushed, the singer responded saying what she told him instead.
She recalled, “I said 'thank you very much, but I'm not in a place where I wanna date right now.’”
Meanwhile, Selena’s ex may look as like a whole package - - the star may have it all. Selena has the looks, the talent both singing and acting, a grounded demeanor and wholesome image she still tries to protect.
The actress maintains however, that these do not sit well for some, when she said that others criticize her for being wholesome. Speaking out about her haters, Selena reveals she had experienced being told “not being sexy enough.”
“Every day I get told I’m not sexy enough or I’m not cool enough or if I did this or if I did that, I would have people love me,” Selena was quoted as opening about her haters by the MTV News.
She declared however, that she has no plans on changing who she is and what she believes in so that fans and critics will love her and not throw criticisms at her.
Selena declared, “I don’t have to do any of that to have love!”
More Entertainment News:
Has Miley Cyrus Stolen Iggy Azalea's Twerky Moves? Aussie Rapper Claims She's Been Twerking Way Before Miley [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
Paula Abdul Gets Hired as Judge on Network TEN’s “So You Think You Can Dance Australia” [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
Simon Cowell Reveals Having a Boy with Lauren Silverman; X Factor USA Judge to Call him “Tad” [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports