Selena Gomez Still Refuses to Date Post-Biebs Split; Disney Star Reveals What She Wouldn’t Do for Love [PHOTO/VIDEO]
By Floyd Allen | October 28, 2013 3:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez still refuses to go out on romantic dates, following her split from Canadian sensation, Justin Bieber. The singer revealed however, that she has been asked out once but declined the invitation. The Disney star also revealed in a recent interview what she wouldn’t do for love.
The Bling Ring star may have been romantically linked with fellow stars, including Ed Sheeran. But the “Come and Get It,” singer insists she has not dated anybody since breaking up with Bieber. Without disclosing his identity, Selena revealed that she was asked once on a date, but noted what she said to her admirer.
“Do you know I've been asked out on one date though?” Selena began as she shared her life post-Biebs in an interview with Zach Sang, before adding, “I'm not gonna say who asked me on a date...I'll say what I said to that boy.”
When pushed, the singer responded saying what she told him instead.
She recalled, “I said 'thank you very much, but I'm not in a place where I wanna date right now.’”
Meanwhile, Selena’s ex may look as like a whole package - - the star may have it all. Selena has the looks, the talent both singing and acting, a grounded demeanor and wholesome image she still tries to protect.
The actress maintains however, that these do not sit well for some, when she said that others criticize her for being wholesome. Speaking out about her haters, Selena reveals she had experienced being told “not being sexy enough.”
“Every day I get told I’m not sexy enough or I’m not cool enough or if I did this or if I did that, I would have people love me,” Selena was quoted as opening about her haters by the MTV News.
She declared however, that she has no plans on changing who she is and what she believes in so that fans and critics will love her and not throw criticisms at her.
Selena declared, “I don’t have to do any of that to have love!”
More Entertainment News:
Has Miley Cyrus Stolen Iggy Azalea's Twerky Moves? Aussie Rapper Claims She's Been Twerking Way Before Miley [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
Paula Abdul Gets Hired as Judge on Network TEN’s “So You Think You Can Dance Australia” [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
Simon Cowell Reveals Having a Boy with Lauren Silverman; X Factor USA Judge to Call him “Tad” [PHOTOS/VIDEO] Full article here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)