Kim Kardashian Wants Bruce Jenner To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Wedding Day
By Anne Lu | October 28, 2013 2:06 AM EST
Her mother might not want to live with Bruce Jenner anymore, but Kim Kardashian still hopes that stepfather will be in her wedding to Kanye West. Not only does she expect the former Olympian's presence in what is expected to be a grand media affair, but she also wants him to walk her down the aisle.
Bruce wasn't present in Kanye's surprise proposal party for Kim. Her friends and family - the entire Kardashian clan - were there, but Bruce was nowhere to be seen. Kanye planned the party in the guise of a surprise birthday bash for Kim, who turned 33 the same day, October 21, but it's unclear if he's the one who specifically left out Bruce's name from the guest list.
According to TMZ, Bruce was not happy when Kim hooked up with Kanye immediately after she separate from her husband Kris Humphries, with whom her divorced was finalised in June 2013.
It has also been claimed that Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, was the one who made sure that her husband of 22 years would not take part in her daughter's momentous event.
But Kim's relationship with her stepfather has never faltered even when her mother wanted to be free from Bruce. Perhaps because her family and friends were already in the venue, Kim's first call was said to be Bruce to inform him of her engagement.
And since the reality star has always considered Bruce to be her father, she wants him to walk her down the aisle on her wedding to Kanye.
She told People magazine that Bruce's significant role is only thing that she is certain about her wedding. The rest of the details will be taken care of her husband-to-be.
"We honestly haven't had a moment to talk about it or even breathe, so we haven't really talked about it, but whatever he wants," she said of Kanye.
Bruce was also the one who gave Kim away on her wedding to Humphries, though that union infamously lasted for only 72 days.
Kim was first married to music producer Damon Thomas when she was just 19 years old. Their marriage ended three years later in 2003.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast