Kim Kardashian Wants Bruce Jenner To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Wedding Day
By Anne Lu | October 28, 2013 2:06 AM EST
Her mother might not want to live with Bruce Jenner anymore, but Kim Kardashian still hopes that stepfather will be in her wedding to Kanye West. Not only does she expect the former Olympian's presence in what is expected to be a grand media affair, but she also wants him to walk her down the aisle.
Bruce wasn't present in Kanye's surprise proposal party for Kim. Her friends and family - the entire Kardashian clan - were there, but Bruce was nowhere to be seen. Kanye planned the party in the guise of a surprise birthday bash for Kim, who turned 33 the same day, October 21, but it's unclear if he's the one who specifically left out Bruce's name from the guest list.
According to TMZ, Bruce was not happy when Kim hooked up with Kanye immediately after she separate from her husband Kris Humphries, with whom her divorced was finalised in June 2013.
It has also been claimed that Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, was the one who made sure that her husband of 22 years would not take part in her daughter's momentous event.
But Kim's relationship with her stepfather has never faltered even when her mother wanted to be free from Bruce. Perhaps because her family and friends were already in the venue, Kim's first call was said to be Bruce to inform him of her engagement.
And since the reality star has always considered Bruce to be her father, she wants him to walk her down the aisle on her wedding to Kanye.
She told People magazine that Bruce's significant role is only thing that she is certain about her wedding. The rest of the details will be taken care of her husband-to-be.
"We honestly haven't had a moment to talk about it or even breathe, so we haven't really talked about it, but whatever he wants," she said of Kanye.
Bruce was also the one who gave Kim away on her wedding to Humphries, though that union infamously lasted for only 72 days.
Kim was first married to music producer Damon Thomas when she was just 19 years old. Their marriage ended three years later in 2003.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0