Kim Kardashian Wants Bruce Jenner To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Wedding Day
By Anne Lu | October 28, 2013 2:06 AM EST
Her mother might not want to live with Bruce Jenner anymore, but Kim Kardashian still hopes that stepfather will be in her wedding to Kanye West. Not only does she expect the former Olympian's presence in what is expected to be a grand media affair, but she also wants him to walk her down the aisle.
Bruce wasn't present in Kanye's surprise proposal party for Kim. Her friends and family - the entire Kardashian clan - were there, but Bruce was nowhere to be seen. Kanye planned the party in the guise of a surprise birthday bash for Kim, who turned 33 the same day, October 21, but it's unclear if he's the one who specifically left out Bruce's name from the guest list.
According to TMZ, Bruce was not happy when Kim hooked up with Kanye immediately after she separate from her husband Kris Humphries, with whom her divorced was finalised in June 2013.
It has also been claimed that Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, was the one who made sure that her husband of 22 years would not take part in her daughter's momentous event.
But Kim's relationship with her stepfather has never faltered even when her mother wanted to be free from Bruce. Perhaps because her family and friends were already in the venue, Kim's first call was said to be Bruce to inform him of her engagement.
And since the reality star has always considered Bruce to be her father, she wants him to walk her down the aisle on her wedding to Kanye.
She told People magazine that Bruce's significant role is only thing that she is certain about her wedding. The rest of the details will be taken care of her husband-to-be.
"We honestly haven't had a moment to talk about it or even breathe, so we haven't really talked about it, but whatever he wants," she said of Kanye.
Bruce was also the one who gave Kim away on her wedding to Humphries, though that union infamously lasted for only 72 days.
Kim was first married to music producer Damon Thomas when she was just 19 years old. Their marriage ended three years later in 2003.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report