Follow live coverage of Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City hereTottenham Hotspur take on Steve Bruce's Hull City in a weekend Premier League clash at White Hart Lane on Sunday.
Where to Watch Live
Kick-off is set for 4pm GMT. Radio commentary of the game will be available on Absolute Radio. Catch the highlights of the game on BBC One and BBC One HD on Match of the Day 2 at 10:25pm GMT.
Andre Villas-Boas's men come into this game after a 2-0 win over Sheriff Tiraspol in their midweek Europa League fixture in Moldavia. Jan Vertonghen gave Spurs an early lead before England international Jermain Defoe's second-half goal gave the north London side a comfortable victory.
Defoe's goal was his 22nd in European competition, putting him level with club legend Martin Chivers as the club's top scorer in Europe. Spurs have won last three of their last five games in all competitions, but lost 3-0 at home to West Ham United.
Meanwhile, Hull enter this fixture after a 2-1 away defeat to Everton. Kevin Mirallas gave the Toffess an early lead, with Yannick Sagbo striking back on the half hour.
However, Steven Pienaar's stunning second-half effort brought defeat for Bruce and his men at Goodison Park. Hull now sit ninth in the league table with 11 points while Spurs are seventh with 16 points after eight games.
What the Managers Say
Andre Villas-Boas: "From all of the teams that came up, they've made the best start. This is a very important fixture for us. We hope to continue to do well after our jump back to form against Villa. It's a big week for us. We started well with the 2-0 win in Moldova [in the Europa League] and hopefully we can continue against Hull."
Steve Bruce: "They're certainly a challenger. Spurs are now one of the big teams in the division as far as I'm concerned. Whether they are good enough to win it, that's a big call for them because they've got to beat Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal...but they've got a chance. In my opinion, they must have."
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): W W L W D
- Last Result: Sheriff Tiraspol 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur
- Last Five (all competitions, most recent first): L D W W W
- Last Result: Everton 2-1 Hull City
- Injured: Etienne Capoue (ankle), Younes Kaboul (groin), Danny Rose (toe)
- Doubtful: Zeki Fryers (groin)
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Chiriches, Vertonghen; Townsend, Sandro, Paulinho, Sigurdsson; Holtby, Soldado
- Injured: Allan McGregor (thigh), Danny Graham (knee), James Chester (hamstring), Robert Koren (foot), Jake Livermore (ineligible)
- Doubtful: Robbie Brady (groin), Sone Aluko (calf)
- Suspended: N/A
Probable Lineup: Harper; Rosenior, Faye, Davies, Figueroa; Elmohamady, Huddlestone, Quinn, Brady; Aluko; Sagbo
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Strips Down On Set [PHOTOS/VIDEOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Where to Watch on TV, Time, Live Streaming Link [PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Watch and Win a Trip To New York, See How [SEE PHOTOS]
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013: Drooling Guys, Conscious Girls, Naughty Jokes on Twitter [SEE PHOTOS]